The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Ah GZE power
Very nice, better keep that one in 1 piece hehe.
notto mention removing that horrible seat cover....
Quote from DRFT-ME :I drive a 1997 Nissan R33 GT25T M-Spec Skyline and a 1987 Nissan R31 4door aus spec Skyline

both are manual

I'm president of crakozhia (ever watched "terminal"?).
Quote from DRFT-ME :I drive a 1997 Nissan R33 GT25T M-Spec Skyline and a 1987 Nissan R31 4door aus spec Skyline

both are manual

Show us then!

both are manual

Anybody else wanna call BS on this?
This isn't an e-penis contest.
~Bryan~
Quote from Crazy Harry :Maybe you don´t get it mate

hmm, I'm fairly certain that it wasn't a car and 100% sure it wasn't funny, but I'm open to an explanation
Too bad that toyotas body is screaming "ricer!!!!!"
Time to update your currency conversion again.
Cmon its factory except the wheels but found this
:-)
That's funny and all, but a tad long.

I wouldn't say that car is rice, it's nowhere ridiculous or bright. Looks rather nice I think.
Well, it's not my car, but my Dad just bought a new one:

Tis a Kia Cee'd Estate Diesel, in Silver, not a looker, to replace his old Vauxhall Omega.

Compare that to my Mum's Proton Wira :X

Pics to come when it's not pissing it down.
Quote from Jakg :Well, it's not my car, but my Dad just bought a new one:

Tis a Kia Cee'd Estate Diesel, in Silver, not a looker, to replace his old Vauxhall Omega.

Compare that to my Mum's Proton Wira :X

Pics to come when it's not pissing it down.

Replacing an Opel with a Kia... ok.
Replace a 2001 Vauxhall with dodgy steering which was generally dieing with a brand new Kia
Diesel? I'm sorry...

B2T: i haven't got a license obviously, but we own a 2001 Focus estate 1.8L and a Ka.
wow DEFFX enjoy copy & pasting ??
@DEFFX: So half the list you copy pasted I already read and half the stuff were said two times or more. And the half that wasn't double, was either moronic or stupid.
A simple example: Clear indicators mean you're ricing your car. Most cars have those standard these days because it looks better than the bright orange ones. It isn't "rice", it's meant to make your car look a tad better, nobody says it would make them faster or anything.
Secondly, Hyundai actually has a racing background somewhere. Rally, the Accent model. Can't say they did great, but at least it makes a few of your comments useless.
And last but not least, over here in Belgium there are laws about tuning. In this case most engine mods are illegal. So if you love cars and want to make them your hobby, your last resort is to mod the outside, and if that's what you like to do, then go for it.
(Except for dodgy half done work, use your standard bumper as long as the other ones aren't sprayed for example.)
Did I look over it, or where is your car again?

And about the diesel, I drive a diesel, an old one, yes it's slow, but it's a whole lot cheaper than a gas one. And with the latest diesel technologies, they're actually fun cars to drive. Yes, the old ones suck, new ones are fun OK.
@sgt filly: Hyundai used to race in rally but where crap ( though they had a relation of Collin macRae racing , Alister or something like that

as for car modding , theres hp limits and no nitrous allowed , so it helps all of us.... untill you get wreaked by a kid in a glanza starlet with no insurance

and finaly , deisils are great fun , mainly in vans. ive had many a good im in renault master vans ripping through the country side
Quote from theirishnoob :@sgt filly: Hyundai used to race in rally but where crap ( though they had a relation of Collin macRae racing , Alister or something like that

as for car modding , theres hp limits and no nitrous allowed , so it helps all of us.... untill you get wreaked by a kid in a glanza starlet with no insurance

and finaly , deisils are great fun , mainly in vans. ive had many a good im in renault master vans ripping through the country side

and again you managed to spell Colin's name wrong. :thumbsdow
Quote from theirishnoob :and finaly , deisils are great fun , mainly in vans. ive had many a good im in renault master vans ripping through the country side

Your 14 ffs, i really doubt all this sh*t you talk.
Quote from Jakg :Your 14 ffs, i really doubt all this sh*t you talk.

+1.

What I did understand, I think is bullshite. The rest I just can't make out what it says.

He can't even type properly.

so... by driving in a renault master tow truck is sh*t ??? jakg , stfu please , all you do is be an arsehole all the time , please dont bother also if you could read right , you'd notice im 15.....

and i thought i was going blind
Driving a Renault Master isn't anything to be proud of. Especially at 14. Especially when you don't know a thing about motor vehicles. It's like playing with dolls when you're 55. You don't know anything about them, you can't relate to them, but somehow it's a bit satisfying...

I think you are going blind. Probably as a result of what you do when you're not driving vans.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG