The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from R3DMAN : hopefully with an added 2.9" pulley i should be looking at near on 290bhp

How much bhp the car gives before this updates? Stantard model.
i actually have no idea what the power would be if i left this pulley on..

the standard car has 145 bhp
Bought a few bits for the Polo, aswell as 4x new tyres Hopefully get it all done this week

Sorry for the awful pictures
Attached images
SP_A0503.jpg
SP_A0504.jpg
Quote from R34GTR :Bought a few bits for the Polo, aswell as 4x new tyres Hopefully get it all done this week

Sorry for the awful pictures

Nice rims!

What polo are you driving?
5 6n2 GTI
My friend drives this one atm, its from 2009 1.4 16v. It's fast for an 1.4 though. Very solid cars, I would like to see that rims of yours on this one
Attached images
13062010282.JPG
Yeah they're really nice cars to drive, shame those wheels don't fit as they made the 9n Polos 5 stud
Go fit those rims on yours quick, I wanna see your car with it
I need tyres They come Tuesday!
Quote from zeugnimod :Did nobody tell you that speed bumps aren't there for driving over them as fast as possible?

Quite the opposite actually.

lol reckon u might be missing the point there?

Quote from e2mustang :i prefer the best stuffs. its not too much money anyway,seen 3x more expensive ones.

ur right, but when u can get similar results for much less then its worth it. i remember talking to the local penske dealer here in Aus, up in the suspension workshop, and he picks up a tiny bag off the table of some valve components n shit, and he's like, 3k in this little bag. haha **** that, like 50k for a set of dampers.

Quote from Tomson(FIN) :Haha, what movie you just watched? or where do you just copy all that rubbish?^^

Luke S: Thx glad to hear that.

lol wtf? where did u pull all that from? it's just some basic real life observations ive made.

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Because the guy drifts doesn't mean he knows how to drive on the road and take speed bumps without damaging his car or stop him from talking out of his ass.

D1 does not = Awesome driver, even that Nick Hogan kid ended up in a tree as im sure lots of racing drivers have too, yes he might have better car control but in road conditions in a road car its alot different. Anyone can drift, scrabby proved it.

So shada fak ap.

EDIT: And his cars battered to ****....

where is this shit coming from? since when does it take skill to drive over speed bumps?

drift is like any motorsport, it's a blend of the driver and machine, drift just like most, is comprised of a lot of big $$ cars with talentless drivers making it high in the ranks.

if you cant tell a good driver from a shit driver in a good car then that's your falling down. nothing to do with me, cos im just a shit driver in a shit car, with a addiction to throwing a car sideways and aiming for objects.
Calm down...

Why is it a must to stance a car? I still don't get where you are going with your pointless shit.
Why should someone use money for expensive shocks and springs if the stock ones are completely driveable and comfortable?
Just because of the looks?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :My friend drives this one atm, its from 2009 1.4 16v. It's fast for an 1.4 though. Very solid cars, I would like to see that rims of yours on this one

It is fast for a 1.4! I drove one too, and I got it up to 185km/h, meisured by GPS.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Calm down...

Why is it a must to stance a car? I still don't get where you are going with your pointless shit.
Why should someone use money for expensive shocks and springs if the stock ones are completely driveable and comfortable?
Just because of the looks?

why buy a sports car, when a family car is completely drivable and comfortable?

use your head. i dont really mind if someone prefers stock suspension, that's their choice, but when they comment on cars with harder and lower suspension being undriveable due to their harsh ride, expect it to be met with some resistance.
Quote from nisskid :use your head. i dont really mind if someone prefers stock suspension, that's their choice, but when they comment on cars with harder and lower suspension being undriveable due to their harsh ride, expect it to be met with some resistance.

True dat. I'd like my car to have hard suspension, up to a certain level. I'll only drive it for fun anyway, and because I don't need to go offroad I don't need very soft suspension.
The astra, in fantastic condition considering its age.

I have named it jo, because of the number plate, and as i also have an ex gf called jo, XJO kinda made me laugh when i turned up to buy it.

All i have done so far is put my CD player in there, meshed the front grille and put the alloys off the mx-5 on it.

Its done hardly any miles either, that over 17 years, thats not even 5k a year!

Quote from danthebangerboy :I have named it jo, because of the number plate, and as i also have an ex gf called jo, XJO kinda made me laugh when i turned up to buy it.

lol
This is my 1992 Toyota Celica SX

Trying to get lowering springs around christmas time this year, i'm sick of it being so high, and somewhere in between a wing lip and vinyl wrap the roof black. And whenever I can afford them, new wheels.
you can just cut the ones you got on
(hungarian style lowering springs XD )
Looks and sounds nice

The first thing I thought was that it's too high, i'm on the same boat, needing lowering springs but gotta wait until I get some money behind me, remap and lowering springs shall put a smile on my face.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG