The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
thats 6 cyl, total 24 vlaves,4/cyl
Quote from 5tag :That's not true. Until 1978 there were E21 320 carburetor engines with either four and six cylinders.

I thought it was that the 320 had 4 and the 320i had 6, on the E21 that is?

:/
that a toyota sera ??

their worth quite a bit of money being a such a cult car
Quote from theirishnoob :that a toyota sera ??

their worth quite a bit of money being a such a cult car

looks more like a mazda 323, imo
Yeah, thats a mk2 323 for certian, pub landlords other half has a red one.
It's a sera.. look at the doors.
Well that as an eventful hillrun.

Friend rolled his supra in the hills, pics up tomorrow
It's a Sera, obviously.

Meanwhile in Finland:

Quote from Matrixi :It's a Sera, obviously.

Meanwhile in Finland:

The new Snowline? Rrrrr32?

What happens when you act like a knob.
saw the [vynals?] and lol'd, yes its a Sera...worth alot of money EVERYWHERE BUT HERE :@ I couldn't get someone to take it from me.

yeah, not a fan of the vinyl or bodykit but meh, not my car
So how did that happen?

Looks pretty nasty.
Road was slightly damp, pushed it a bit too fast around a corner, back end swung out, hit the ditch on a 45 degree angle, car lifted up and flipped it one and a half times, then proceeded to slide on the drivers side door for a few metres until resting back in the ditch facing the way he came
was he ok?

and i want brighter pictures

and anything salvage-able? or total loss of engine drivetrain transmission ect..?
Looks nasty but there should be plenty of salvageable parts. Is it a targa? Hard to tell from the photos.
Either way, doesn't look too bad (occupant-protection-wise) considering it's been rolled.

As for mine; still wasn't able to measure the compression because the adapter won't fit, have yet to find a suitable one. Had the same problem with the spark plugs but eventually found a 16mm long reach slot wrench that was just that, not some stupid 16/19/21 combo.
Still, at least I did finally get the plugs out and caught a glimpse into cyl. #1 and #2, pitch black and covered in oily residue. Piston rings are obviously still a possibility I can't dismiss until the compression is verified, but the valve stem seals definitely gone, that's I'm sure of.

Gonna order the parts tomorrow, should be here within the week.

Work will progress slowly from then onwards though, it's just too cold. Not only are the conditions tough to work in, I'm also much more likely to break things.
I hate the fact that I have to do this, but I love doing it. Men are stupid.
Klutch, you stated, that this is not your car, but can you read the title of this thread?
cry more
Well done.
Quote from Klutch :cry more

I will cry more
And while at it, I will crash someones car.

Just to add one thing, I am not a emo fag
Quote from bmwe30m3 :I will cry more
And while at it, I will crash someones car.

Just to add one thing, I am not a emo fag

Just a normal fag then?

Soon to have the black 6UL Wheels back on!
Niice. But no as nice as the wheels on the Megane in the background.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG