The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
keep it on. it comes in really handy !

i should know... any time anyone parked to close i used it to " nudge " the other car back to good effect !
Quote from Shotglass :another thing thats rather american

yes really
ive seen americans wear white socks in combination with black shoes and the signature american high water black pants
big no no

you dont get it the point was that all of those things are stuff you never see outside of the us... especially not all at once

It's like all you do is pick on America! Sheesh, Someone come pick on Germany ..
Heightened the front end a few CM to allow it to stop scraping under heavy cornering, all fixed.

Fixed the crack in the front bar (Fibreglass + body filler) just have to sand it down now.

Fixed a small boostleak, replaced a few vaccum hoses too.
Car now runs a bit smooth and the slight misfire it had under hard acceleration is now gone.

All in all a nice productive day =)
Quote from Klutch :Heightened the front end a few CM to allow it to stop scraping under heavy cornering, all fixed.

Fixed the crack in the front bar (Fibreglass + body filler) just have to sand it down now.

Fixed a small boostleak, replaced a few vaccum hoses too.
Car now runs a bit smooth and the slight misfire it had under hard acceleration is now gone.

All in all a nice productive day =)

that car would be so useless in England. You would be like "enjoying such a great drive... OH CRAP A SPEEDBUMP. I'M SCREWED"
The only speedbumps we have here are in carparks, and they're usually easily avoided.
In England he would be more like "insurance is over 9000, blah taxes, blah MOT!!". And where`s the fun in that.
Quote from Shotglass :another thing thats rather american

yes really
ive seen americans wear white socks in combination with black shoes and the signature american high water black pants
big no no

you dont get it the point was that all of those things are stuff you never see outside of the us... especially not all at once

oh well
Quote from theirishnoob :keep it on. it comes in really handy !

i should know... any time anyone parked to close i used it to " nudge " the other car back to good effect !

What an utter twat you are.
ahhh me winter nights

18psi boost spikes lol
Loving the Peado Bear.
I'll post more once it has new wheels and I have dropped it by an inch or so
If you drop it any more you'll need a skid pan so you can drive over sheet ice.
Quote from doyal :MX-5

that's a really nice car :lovies3d:
i'd say some proper alloys would look better on that too(e.g König Rewind, BBS RS)
Nothing special, gets me from A to B.

Niko, it will be back to it's former self soon..

15x8 6UL wheels. This time I'll try not to crash!

Looks like I'm not a D1 drifter afterall. (pics are a few months old)
Quote from doyal :Niko, it will be back to it's former self soon..

15x8 6UL wheels. This time I'll try not to crash!

Oh, that looks so lovely! wish I had a MX-5
I am guessing you got a little too close the the curb.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I am guessing you got a little too close the the curb.

The back tyre hit the curb first, and split (wheel is fine) then the front came around and I looked like a complete dick.
Oops.

Minus the damage, looks like it would have been a fun ride.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :On stilts and with tacky bits of plastics glued to it? If so, then yes, I've seen two so far.

You know, I bought 300ZX for 300km weekend trips and some couple thousands kms granturismo. Now I need a car for 500km trip a week with last 10km up on the hill in winter, spring, summer and fall. And you know what - I dont want pain in teeth everytime you just go off the tarmac. :Kick_Can_
Quote from AndRand :You know, I bought 300ZX for 300km weekend trips and some couple thousands kms granturismo. Now I need a car for 500km trip a week with last 10km up on the hill in winter, spring, summer and fall. And you know what - I dont want pain in teeth everytime you just go off the tarmac. :Kick_Can_

You can do what you just said with most cars, Audi just know that if they make a "new" model with silly bits of plastic glued to it, people will buy it and be willing to pay more for the privilege. A lot of companies have done it before them and many more will do it after them.

The consumer is just stupid and easily buys into marketing hype.
My current 91 240sx's

91 SE, mostly stock, drop springs/kyb agx struts few minor addons. 204k miles original drivetrain

and my other 91 240sx SE/HICAS autocross SCCA STX car
stance coilovers, ported head/stage II cams KA24DE, many other class related upgrades. (2010 stx runner up, region rookie of the year)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mdkphotos/4939913253/
Took my car to Watkins Glen this past weekend, it was a blast getting to go as fast as I could on a real race track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q948i9sMUM8

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG