The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :I think thats why the majority of men like wide arches, cos most men like a girl with some purchase.

On the matter of cars having a soul, think of it this way, they need what we do to continue working, oxygen, fuel, water. Headlights to see. ECU in modern cars acts as a brain.

I believe all cars have a soul im sure most of the people here remember parents cars/or car that had a certain effect on them, my dads Audi 200 I remember well, and out Swiss Beetle we had, both had personalities all cars do. That's why the Italian ones decide to give up and the French cars has pistons that have the personality of deserters.

For sure, there is something about curves that is so pleasing to the eye.

I've not had a single vehicle which didn't have soul, they've all had their own personalities, they are living breathing animals, two of the same cars will not be the same just like two of the same species animals are not the same. Which is why I don't like re-shelling a car, I've done it once with a classic mini and it never felt like the car I'd known and loved, it was different.
oh stfu ffs..
Quote from dadge :do you think i expect everyone who found my post funny to replay "lol".

My observation is that funnies normally get a "lol" (or something to that effect) on the side by those who were going to post anyway.
Quote from dadge :[snip]you came to my level remember( something you state you don't usually do:really. implying that i do this all the time.

I already said I was referring to that one particular statement, any implication of you doing so all the time was unintentional.
Quote from dadge :i think it's up to you to piss off back up to your level again. i'm already at mine after all.

Well I didn't mean to pick a fight, nor to offend you personally, but that's what I've apparently done. The point was to bring your attention to the fact that your remark wasn't funny (to me) and mildly offensive in a political-correctness kind of way.

Anyway, this has gone on long enough so if you don't mind, let's agree to disagree.

I apologise for any misplaced stabs I took at you. Truth is, reading the 500servers support thread I've always thought you to be a decent guy, not someone I would expect to say something as cold as "cars have no souls"

I can't be the only one thinking this, surely??
Attached images
iiinnnng.jpg
Quote from doyal :I can't be the only one thinking this, surely??

Haha, you're not, it is nicknamed the paedo van.
Quote from morpha : The point was to bring your attention to the fact that your remark wasn't funny (to me) and mildly offensive in a political-correctness kind of way.

but that's what a joke is dude. it's a play on words, or misfortune. jokes are not meant to be politically correct. that's why we have racist jokes, war jokes, ginger jokes, momma jokes. the list goes on. there isn't many jokes out there that doesn't offend others.

Quote from morpha :I apologise for any misplaced stabs I took at you. Truth is, reading the 500servers support thread I've always thought you to be a decent guy, not someone I would expect to say something as cold as "cars have no souls"

the only cars i've known to have souls were Kitt, Herby and Christine.
Quote from dadge :but that's what a joke is dude. it's a play on words, or misfortune. jokes are not meant to be politically correct. that's why we have racist jokes, war jokes, ginger jokes, momma jokes. the list goes on. there isn't many jokes out there that doesn't offend others.

Which is fine as long as it's funny, which it simply was not to me. Admittedly I wasn't familiar with the ginger stereotype to its full extent, to me it just meant a person with orange/red hair. Now that I've done a bit of research and "educated" *cough* myself per urban dictionary, I've found that gingers are actually said not to have souls, making it a common myth your joke relates to. Still don't think it's particularly funny, but it helps understand the gist of your pun.

Anyway, to finally get back to topic:
Still haven't had a chance to pick up those tools and spare parts, but I did hack me a nice little gadget to fix the tailpipe on the new exhaust:

basically: insert -> adjust distance -> adjust "toe" -> twist. The preliminary results look promising

Still not perfectly round but it's getting there.
Attached images
tool.jpg
prelim_results.jpg
haha, coppercab doesn't seem to die.
Quote from 91mason91 :? No made many sense.

he said he was pulling his pisher.

pisher = penis,

the lack their of ( a penis ) means you have a small willy.

put simply: herp...derp...
2001 BMW 320Ci
2,2l Engine - 6 Cylinder - 170 HP

I´m in Love :lovies3d:

hot
niiiiiiiice
put on rear lights with clear/white indicators ASAP, plz
Quote from Agniz :niiiiiiiice
put on rear lights with clear/white indicators ASAP, plz

Yeah i eventually plan on buying the OEM BMW LED Rearlights from the Facelift as im not a big fan of the yellow ones, too.
cute BMW ! now u make me pictures
Never really liked the E46 model, but it looks decent.
Isn't the 320 just that, a 1997cc inline 4?

It was the 323 that went up to 6 cylinders, IIRC?
The 320 E21 had 4 cylinders, but all 320's after that have straight 6's.
I remember when a lad at uni got a BMW 3-series coupé. Was singing it's praises how fast it was and such. It was a base level 1.8l 4pop, deemed so slow by BMW it had drum brakes in the rear.
e30 320 has 4cylinder
e36 as straight 6

edit:
sorry
I'm wrong...
M10's and 40's are 4cyl and M20 6cyl
Quote from G!NhO :The 320 E21 had 4 cylinders, but all 320's after that have straight 6's.

That's not true. Until 1978 there were E21 320 carburetor engines with either four and six cylinders.
E30 320iS is also a 4-banger.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG