The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
nice miata
For some reason that picture looks shopped, or like it's from GT5 photomode
Quote from Klutch :[HE'S CRASHED, HE'S CRASHED, HE'S CRASHED!]

And this, boys and girls, is what happens when you run out of talent.
running out of talent implies that there was any talent he could have run out of to begin with
at least he didn't drive like a granny or pussy
Quote from Shotglass :running out of talent implies that there was any talent he could have run out of to begin with

Good point, well made.
Quote from Agniz :at least he didn't drive like a granny or pussy

that's what she said
Quote from Agniz :at least he didn't drive like a granny or pussy

Why? Driving like that atleast means you arrive in 1 piece and with a car the next day.
my car. It serve very well so far...

Quote from DEVIL 007 :18% of a car

two questions. 1, how do you keep the air in less than half a tyre? B, when do you get the rest?
Quote from dadge :two questions. 1, how do you keep the air in less than half a tyre? B, when do you get the rest?

Lol @ 18% of car.
Quote from Ricerguy :saw the [vynals?] and lol'd, yes its a Sera...worth alot of money EVERYWHERE BUT HERE :@ I couldn't get someone to take it from me.

ill give you 1000 euros if you pay shipping + handling
Finally some good news; I can afford my coilovers hopefully after this weekend, if not, then either way I will be super close, so the expected install date isn't end of February; rather towards the beginning to middle of it.
what kind of coilovers?
Today, I mostly did some rust eradication. The finish needs work, but my priority was removing rust and getting more paint on to stop any more forming. The fibreglass which has been slapped where the wheel arch was needs a good sand down to smooth it off, but it'll do for now. The fuel filler also needs work.

Even if I say so myself, I think I did quite well considering I was rained off once so had to start again and I am working outside in the cold.

I am now toying with putting on the Mk5 front end, because it looks quite good, or does on the black 3dr I've seen it done to.
this was today. also i put the smoked corners in a while ago.

Quote from e2mustang :what kind of coilovers?

BC coils; they're made in Florida, and KWs are just dumb expensive for what I'm using them for. I would go KW, but BC has an excellent rep with all the mazda guys, and you can pretty much get anything custom made for whatever your needs are, so I got an extreme drop package.

I could go super cheap and get the cheapo brand KW makes called Suspension Technique but.. BC has much more rep, is closer to me physically and can replace parts for whatever you need instead of replacing the entire package.
ye kw's a retarded expensive,and cheaper stuff is enough for your needs. Did u look up bilstein? u can buy susp parts seperate,dont have to buy the whole package.i have pss9's but im gonna have to buy new ones in a few years coz the adjuster froze on the shock(i wanted to raise it up for winter,i tried everything in the shop,did not budge that faker lol )
bilstein is shocks, they don't make any coils for our cars

I mean the KWs aren't that much more expensive, don't get me wrong, they're only a few hundred $ more, but, I don't need parts that will survive nuclear fallout or anything the world can hit them with. BCs are great coils, I just don't need all the adjustment KW has to offer.

she doesn't sit in the rain much but, that day she did:

Yes they do proof
but bc's are enough,i looked at them,they sound promising and look good too.probably thats the cheapest way to go and still get good stuff

ps: i might have to "hop" down from jersey to GA to get some good shots from u its only like 14 hours of driving... 1 way XD
i cant find the like button,even when i log in
Quote from e2mustang :i cant find the like button,even when i log in

you need to like the page first
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG