The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from roadrash17 :But a healthy-running engine doesn't put out carbon monoxide, it puts out carbon dioxide, which isn't lethal, but it's not the best, it's what we exhale. it's when the engine begin to run out of oxygen to burn that it begins to produce Carbon monoxide, such as in an enclosed area i.e. a garage. So, when the fuel/air mixture isn't right, yes, it's dangerous, but when you have plenty of oxygen to burn and a good mixture, you should be fine...at least that's what I remember from school.

Well go and breathe it in and see what happens. If you can find a way of producing vast quantities of pure C8H18 and can get it to burn completely with a supply of O2 do let us know. In the mean time I won't throw away the 7 books that I've got sat on my desk that touch slightly on the subject of internal combustion.

It is true that CO emissions should be lower from a modern engine, that doesn't mean they're suddenly safe to inhale. That is of course ignoring the fact that filling your car up with CO2 isn't exactly a smart thing to do. Maybe ask your GP whether they would advise inhaling a lovely clean exhaust to Euro 4 standard?
Yeah Roadrash, never argue with Alex. He knows everything because he read a book. Well I went for dinner with Craig David, beat that.
More in car lighting work completed on the '5, but from what i saw last time i metnioned lights nobody really cares so meh lol, pretty much just making it look as good as possible for the meet at london ace cafe on saturday where it will be on a show stand, truly goin out in style, as it will be very hopefully beema time soon
I <3 lights... care to share?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yeah Roadrash, never argue with Alex. He knows everything because he read a book. Well I went for dinner with Craig David, beat that.

i had sex with Mila Kunis
i stand truely beaten.
Have noticed that cars with screamer pipes and straight pipes tend to give me a headache and slight dizzyness if ive been in the car for more than an hour or so
Completely took off the uselss part of exhaust...

Holy shit its loud. Like my ears ring after I drive loud. Windows create this horribly loud resonance when they're up, so I need to have all the windows all the way down (not just cracked) in the middle of ****ing December.

Earplugs (and snow clothes) going in the car for now, but I think I'm going to have to buy a new exhaust after all.
and cops didnt pull you over yet and towed car away?
Haven't seen any yet. Just going to have to hope I can pope it into nuetral and coast by without getting pulled over.

If I get pulled over it's going to be like a $500 ticket with all the problems this car has.
as long as u have a good inspection sticker and didnt speed should be fine with coasting in neatral
the brothas..
Attached images
P141211_12.59_[01].jpg
The silver 2001 320d se beema will be mine by next week, cannot wait!!!
Quote from danthebangerboy :The silver 2001 320d se beema will be mine by next week, cannot wait!!!

Cool, but please don't murder it. (*cough* MX5 *cough*)
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Cool, but please don't murder it. (*cough* MX5 *cough*)

Dont worry, i wont, the only thing i will do if possible is lower it by a modest amount and put these rims on it, once i find out which exact rims they are, i like the dished look, and the chrome edge.
Not exactly my car, but tok my lissence test for this kind of machine(s) with this machine:

A well equipted and powerfull machine, but with the one of the most misleading manuals ever!
Big improvement suggestion for the manufactor (a lot of the buttons and driving options did not match the damn manual).
Quote from danthebangerboy :Dont worry, i wont, the only thing i will do if possible is lower it by a modest amount and put these rims on it, once i find out which exact rims they are, i like the dished look, and the chrome edge.

Ask agniz or one of The other BMW guys

Edit: i think BMW style 42
Quote from danthebangerboy :Dont worry, i wont, the only thing i will do if possible is lower it by a modest amount and put these rims on it, once i find out which exact rims they are, i like the dished look, and the chrome edge.

Good to hear. Good luck with it.
no thats just an M3 i worked on

these are "my" brothers :
(i posted them before i think)
Attached images
brothers.jpg
we had a pretty sunset in downtown Atlanta yesterday.

and today it was so hot I had to take my jackets off and have all my windows down on the way home. It was 70 degrees F here today! what the faaaackkk!

oh, and finally getting her dyno'd this weekend.

can't wait to see how little power I'm putting down lol..
Quote from XCNuse : It was 70 degrees F here today! what the faaaackkk!

sweet.../me wants.
Quote from e2mustang :no thats just an M3 i worked on

these are "my" brothers :
(i posted them before i think)

that's a pretty awesome tree you have there.
Proud new owner of a '93 Clio 1.2 (60 hp monster ), which did 23.000 km (legit) in 18 years & been left for the last 8 years in a garage, plus ex-owner was a granny, and the car was 1 Km away from home.
Main problem: the last engine run was 8 years ago.

Car's price: almost nothing.
Expected cost for repairs/parts: 500-600 €

I always though my first car may be a Käfer, I was wrong .
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG