The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
a '91 gpz500s rat bike/winter hack, bought for 200 quid, and it ride, not drive
Till april when I'm going to buy a 300zx bi-turbo 2+2 Manual....

I'm stuck with this...... illepall

Quote from z3r0c00l :You are allowed to undertake on one way roads, will people please stop moving left without checking mirrors when I'm coming up on them at speed!

No you are NOT!!!

There is a common misconception about what constitutes 'Overtaking', and what constitutes traffic in different lanes travelling at different speeds...ie, One Way streets and also Dual Carraigeways/Motorways.

If you pull OUT of a lane to pass another vehicle and then re-enter your ORIGINAL lane, then that is overtaking...which is illegal to do on the left in the UK except in exceptional circumstances (re: RTA 1988 sect 36 & RTRA sects 5 & 8)

If, however, you are in the left hand lane, and continuing IN THAT LANE and the traffic on your right is moving SLOWER then that is allowed.

I do agree that people should ALWAYS use mirrors before changing lanes though...failure to do so constitutes at minimum Driving without Due Care & Attention, and if the Police are in a crap mood, he may also consider Dangerous Driving

PS...Most one-way streets are in a built up area (admittedly, there are a few exceptions) so what are you "coming up on them at speed!" for??
I'm starting my driving lessons on Tuesday with a new Opel Astra. And when I get my temporary license, I'll be driving a Ford Fiesta 1.8 Ghia.
I was referencing one perticular section of road, one way, two lanes, I stay left, all the way till it becomes two way road again, and people always keep throwing their cars left at the last minute from the right hand lane, it's not really an "undertake", as I stay in my own lane the whole time, but I can't really describe it any other way.

Essentially it for fills all the requirements in the highway code for passing vehicles on the left hand side legally.

At speed, I meant the speed limit, 30mph, as opposed to 5mph. Although that's not because I don't drive fast on the road, I drive at a speed I choose, but it's no fun going fast in a straight line.

I don't mind what people do on the road, careless driving or not, just so long as no other vehicle or pedestrian has to change speed or direction.
I'll pitch in, with a turbo diesel for when it rains, and a Kawasaki ZX-10R for when it doesn't.
1999 Subaru Impreza L Wagon - 2.2L 5-speed...

Completely stock, infact due for an oil and tire change before I head off to Canada later this month.
My baby 2003 Acura RSX Type-S :)
This is amazing except that when I took it out in a bunch of parking lots to drive LFS style I messed the shocks up so when I corner I get allot of body roll in the front But still I believe one of the best cars on the market. 6 Speed 200hp which isn't a monster amount of power, but if you drive it right it's really perfect with front wheel drive and all. I know one damn thing is one of the things I love doing after playing this game for hours is go on the streets and drive Not that I drive dangerously, but the amount of control I have is just amazing after practicing online Other then that I lowered it, probably a little bit too much for where i live, and it has a straight pipe exhaust, one muffler so it's loud as hell, so people always know I'm comming and I have a cold air intake. It's a fun car, kinda reminds me of the XFR I think thats why I'm always playing on servers that are hosting that car

http://liveforspeed6969.spaces ... otoAlbum&_c02_owner=1

Just one picture of it after I blacked out the tail lights, I think it looks pretty cool with it for shizzy!
I drive a BMW, check me out.
Attached images
1502_146.jpg
106 sounds 3000 waatsof pure sound
Attached images
379665500a1441013592b584824515l.jpg
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :106 sounds 3000 waatsof pure sound

2003 CRG Road Rebel with a 125cc Junior Rotax engine. Crashed it into a concrete wall yesterday. It hurt. I've bent my axle about 45 degrees towards the front of my kart and wrecked my brand new rims.

P.S. It wasn't my fault, someone swerved to avoid some other people and pushed me into the wall at about 40mph
haha i race formula a TONYKART simply the best
P.S
did i say that was my car lol mates car !
700€ '92 VW polo with H&R springs and Konis (-35mm) and a cotton air cleaner ... cheap car, but it works fine
i drive a 87 bmw 325e, but my klein mountain bike is my real bling thing.
The car I'm taking my driving lessons in is a Opel Astra 1.7. Nice car, just a shame the windshield is sloping so hard. I'm pretty tall and when I need to look to the right, I just can't see anything without ducking below the rear view mirror! And the rear window is quite small too, but that's not really that bothersome.
My car is a 1992 Isuzu Amigo 4wd manual (my Japanese Mexican friend), but I drive my girlfriend's 2004 Honda CR-V AWD auto (the Corporate Response Vehicle) just as often (She doesn't like my car )

For the record, my car gets about 20mpg, hers 30.
Attached images
Cars.jpg
2001 BMW 318ci
Attached images
DSC02070.JPG
1984 VW Polo Coupé 1272cc... its a beast!!

ride a TDR250 for just getting me around
Quote from nikimere :2001 BMW 318ci

Nice Car!!

I thought you had a Mini, though?

Oh, and I drive a Chrysler Concorde
MR2 GT-S Turbo

Best car i've ever had

Share an mg zr 1.4 with my lass thru the week, handles for fun but is flat as a fart
2003, Peugeot 2.0 LX HDI

It may not be the fastest car or one with exceptional handling, but its certainly a pretty good motorway cruiser and it came with a lot of toys that are nice (automatic windscreen wipers are ace! I couldn't live without them now!)
Quote from the_angry_angel :2003, Peugeot 2.0 LX HDI

It may not be the fastest car or one with exceptional handling, but its certainly a pretty good motorway cruiser and it came with a lot of toys that are nice (automatic windscreen wipers are ace! I couldn't live without them now!)

I wish my test car had those, my first lesson it had just rained, and it was annoying to turn my wipers on every time a truck passed
my first car was a K reg peugeot 405 sti, 2.0i 8valve. Full leather, electric seats electric everything, only paid a grand for it. I've never sat in something so comfy since. It did 140mph, downhill Had it lowered on Mi-16 alloys - was a lovely looking motor
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG