The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Fiesta was boring.
0:51 i suspect either a 30 or 40 limit which you are of course keeping to!! no reason to blank out a speedo if you don't speed!!
1:20 what the hell are you thinking is your fiesta a space shuttle? this is the reason i hate buying used cars because people just jump them over speedbumps breaks everything!!

remind me to never buy a car from you
Quote from Seb66 :Playing around with my GoPro camera still, duct taped it onto my roof inside the car haha. Was gonna post this in the "show us your drive to work" thread or whateva it was... but couldn't be bothered digging it up. Sorry the angle is a little bit shitty

www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmB7F5KfoBg

Thats surprisingly good footage considering it's just taped to the headlining!

Been meaning to try something similar for a while (a recording of the car rather than the journey).
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

I have to agree... maybe it's just the angle / microphone, but it does sound like your ragging the shit out of it for a lot of the journey.
i just had all the mounting of the gopro put together.just have to think a bit on that one aand i put it on my right rear corner glass.i think the view was pretty good. (the trackday vid i posted before)
but hey,duct tape works for everything
I ordered a late model valance for my e30, and i will paint it black.
Quote from e2mustang :i just had all the mounting of the gopro put together.just have to think a bit on that one aand i put it on my right rear corner glass.i think the view was pretty good. (the trackday vid i posted before)
but hey,duct tape works for everything

doit, drive somewhere and showoff
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Fiesta was boring.
0:51 i suspect either a 30 or 40 limit which you are of course keeping to!! no reason to blank out a speedo if you don't speed!!
1:20 what the hell are you thinking is your fiesta a space shuttle? this is the reason i hate buying used cars because people just jump them over speedbumps breaks everything!!

Sorry, I'll end up in a police chase next time to make it a bit more exiting!
Who knows, this is the Internet after all. Better safe than sorry
My shitty excuse for jumping the speedbumps is I was late for work due to setting up the camera, and they are almost flat anyway the camera wobble and the metal bar in the boot just make it look and sound worse than it is
Quote from Franky.S :doit, drive somewhere and showoff

i dont have gopro i took it from a friend for that day
got some more toys today...

that among other things...
Cool

Put the car on a weight saving programme.

FRP bonnet bought
Lexan window kit ordered
One of these days will start cutting out the doors.

Went on a cruise tonight in that 180

250kph down a dual lane highway, got to the last meetpoint and went to rip a massive skid.

2step activated, sitting on the limiter, dump clutch, jolts foward and then just starts freerevving. Shifts into all gears fine, tow-roped it down to a mates place that lives 1km away. Pretty sure we've snapped the input shaft...box gets pulled out this weekend and inspect of damage begins :P
Quote from S14 DRIFT :wicked what boost you gonna be running?

starting at 10psi and plan to work my way to 15...this is with 10:1 compression, mind you.
Quote from Klutch :250kph down a dual lane highway

Pretty crazy doing that this time of the year. Double demerits haven't started over this side yet and there's highway patrol everywhere already. But then again if you're caught doing 250kph, you're licence is gone for a couple years anyway. I've already got my quiet muffler on to avoid hassles
Quote from Dizman :Pretty crazy doing that this time of the year. Double demerits haven't started over this side yet and there's highway patrol everywhere already. But then again if you're caught doing 250kph, you're licence is gone for a couple years anyway. I've already got my quiet muffler on to avoid hassles

Double demerits doesn't start until tomorrow..and as you said, wether its double demerits or not, doing 250+ and getting caught means you can kiss your license goodbye for a couple years.
Amusing, because hes going louder. (Aspec Blast Pipes)

We were pretty lucky though, we got lost on one leg which worked in our favour, bunch of people that went the correct route got pulled over and stickered haha

though it probably wasnt a good idea to be doing it a day after this haha;
http://www.perthnow.com.au/new ... ry-e6frg13u-1226226382165
omg you're so cool like an Australian James Dean
At least he died having fun. I can only hope to go out the same way
He died at like 24 years old. I'd rather live to be 70 and have a boring life than die before my prime. Nothing amazing, special or interesting about dying because you're a moron.
I don't plan to die young, but im not going to stop doing something i love just because its dangerous.

in my honest opinion, the thrill is worth the risk.
He must've been going at least 200kph to split a VE commodore like that. And to do it on a tree lined city street is pretty ****in stupid.
Quote from Klutch :I don't plan to die young, but im not going to stop doing something i love just because its dangerous.

in my honest opinion, the thrill is worth the risk.

Depends whether your mother feels the same.
She understands perfectly. Its what i love to do
No one cares if you kill yourself, that's not what we're against. If you love it then do it. It's about the other people on the roads out there. No matter how pro drivers you cruise with, one silly mistake or mechanical failure and you kill innocent people. Living with that fact... I don't wish that to anyone.
was like 12am...no one else was on the highway
Quote from Töki (HUN) :No one cares if you kill yourself, that's not what we're against. If you love it then do it. It's about the other people on the roads out there. No matter how pro drivers you cruise with, one silly mistake or mechanical failure and you kill innocent people. Living with that fact... I don't wish that to anyone.

no-one cares if he dies anyway.
So this happened yesterday...

3 month old car and the insurance company have written it off...

When I get the cheque I'll be paying off the finance and using the leftovers to buy an old car to run into the ground on my daily commute. Much more my style than a new car. Any suggestions for a mega efficient (60mpg+) old car?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG