The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from amp88 :It's OK. We all know none of your advice is tainted by experience.

i love your razor sharp timing.
Quote from amp88 :It's OK. We all know none of your advice is tainted by experience.

+1
Guess I'll post this here too

Yeah, It's a Civic. sorry people, no vtak!11 included.

Slight rust here and there but I don't mind that, nothing massive yet.

Planning to buy some lowering springs for summer, but it's a long way to summer still so it's kind of on my waiting list.

1.5 with 2-point injection, accelerates like mad when you want it to, even though it only puts out about 90bhp.

For me, it's an awesome first car, but that's my opinion, I actually enjoy driving it around.
Nice box to play around in

Tainted infers that it would be distorted. So what you meant to say, my advice is tainted by my experiences but what you did say, is that my advice isn't distorted by experience, meaning that it was sound advice based on fact. Though it wasn't advice, nor was it a thought through comment but it's funny how when somene admits they are wrong/don't know what they are saying, people jump to abuse them, when it's what, one and a half days later?

Good call bro.
The wrx handles so much better than my rx7 did lol >_<
Quote from BlueFlame :Tainted infers that it would be distorted. So what you meant to say, my advice is tainted by my experiences but what you did say, is that my advice isn't distorted by experience, meaning that it was sound advice based on fact. Though it wasn't advice, nor was it a thought through comment but it's funny how when somene admits they are wrong/don't know what they are saying, people jump to abuse them, when it's what, one and a half days later?

Good call bro.

I think he was trying to say you don't have any experience to base your advice on.

We are on the Internet, all people do here is throw abuse at each other.
Here's my car (it's in Swedish but I guess you'll understand anyway ): http://www.garaget.org/?car=95574

Getting some new things fitted soon when it's time to take the car out from storage again, for example K-Sport coilovers. Should be quite a difference compared to the lowering springs I have today

Video #1:
This is my first attempt ever to drift "seriously". As you might see, the drifting in Sweden isn't that big but it grows and hopefully we will be able to do some drifting on real tracks this year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a-19kJ2egg

#2:
Just out playing on the roads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iB6Vz-UfLA

#3:
My second competition:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agCwnmECj4I
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I think he was trying to say you don't have any experience to base your advice on.

We are on the Internet, all people do here is throw abuse at each other.

I know what he was trying to say, but he failed at saying it as it was, and tried to say it with words he didn't understand.

And yes, it's true, but it's also life.
Quote from nikopdr :Guess I'll post this here too

Yeah, It's a Civic. sorry people, no vtak!11 included.

Slight rust here and there but I don't mind that, nothing massive yet.

Planning to buy some lowering springs for summer, but it's a long way to summer still so it's kind of on my waiting list.

1.5 with 2-point injection, accelerates like mad when you want it to, even though it only puts out about 90bhp.

For me, it's an awesome first car, but that's my opinion, I actually enjoy driving it around.

fwd bleh!
Quote from G!NhO :fwd bleh!

i dont really care anymore, its fun to drive, but yeah, i would have liked a rwd but this was even cheaper for its condition so i decided to buy it.
Quote from Bosse :Here's my car (it's in Swedish but I guess you'll understand anyway ): http://www.garaget.org/?car=95574

Getting some new things fitted soon when it's time to take the car out from storage again, for example K-Sport coilovers. Should be quite a difference compared to the lowering springs I have today

Video #1:
This is my first attempt ever to drift "seriously". As you might see, the drifting in Sweden isn't that big but it grows and hopefully we will be able to do some drifting on real tracks this year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a-19kJ2egg

#2:
Just out playing on the roads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iB6Vz-UfLA

#3:
My second competition:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agCwnmECj4I

Damn nice car you have there. Also, great videos.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :You have a boat shut up.

No, I have a boat. But still a comfy boat than a Civic.
Last time I went in a civic I didn't projectile vomit.
Might aswell post up the Golf GTI Valver I bought as a project.

Now time to get flamed. FK Street coilovers are on their way as Paypal has sorted their act out now and released the money.

Plans are:
Fit coilovers
Get it resprayed at some point just to tidy it up
Engine conversion is on the cards also to a 20vt
Either some jap wheels or Merc Monoblocks.
Not really a plan but get another dummy light as one is currently missing.

Thinking of doing the 20vt after being out in my mates 20vt mk3 and its a rocket! Stupidly quick.

Although I am planning on putting it on swapz for a laugh see what I get offered as still want a 323 E36 as one I was gonna get was sold.

Just messing around to see if worth investing in another air filter. This test was just for noise though. Sounds alright with air box gone...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tTO_xN6x5c

Replacement for airbox will most likely be a BMC CDA though.

Before any clever ****er says shouldn't rag a cold car. That wasn't cold, I was doing something on it earlier and forgot to plug the temp gauge back up.
Quote from BlueFlame :Good call bro.

Unsurprisingly you totally missed my point. Also, are you sure you want to actually try and debate using facts? It seems like it would be quite a departure for you, given your usual style.
Quote from BlueFlame :Tainted infers that it would be distorted. So what you meant to say, my advice is tainted by my experiences but what you did say, is that my advice isn't distorted by experience, meaning that it was sound advice based on fact. Though it wasn't advice, nor was it a thought through comment but it's funny how when somene admits they are wrong/don't know what they are saying, people jump to abuse them, when it's what, one and a half days later?

Good call bro.

You're retarded.

What he's saying is you're talking out of your ass and have nothing to actually back up your statements with.
Looking at getting a 2012 Focus, Jetta, Passat or Beetle. The Beetle info will be released in April, as well as Passat pricing and such, all are in the 15-25 price range though!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You're retarded.

What he's saying is you're talking out of your ass and have nothing to actually back up your statements with.

It's obvious what he was 'trying' to say. What he 'actually' said, was a different matter.
Quote from sam93 :Might aswell post up the Golf GTI Valver I bought as a project.

Would have prefered the FD in the background personally.
Cavalier Z22
2.4 L
600 watt PIONEER
Attached images
cavalier2.jpg
cavalier3.jpg
cavalier4.jpg
Haaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

u trollin? Please tell me u trollin.
Quote from BlueFlame :It's obvious what he was 'trying' to say. What he 'actually' said, was a different matter.

Hehe, you still don't get it, I see. The phrase "tainted by experience" isn't intended to be taken literally. It's called sarcasm. Since you seem to want to look at facts, let's go through the timeline. From your original post:

Quote from BlueFlame :From my experience, that's a long first gear, in non-performance road car terms at least.

I've highlighted the most important part of the post. What your post says, when taken literally at least, is that you have experience of a non-performance road car which has a first gear with a top speed less than 20mph.

Then you post this:

Quote from BlueFlame :Come to think of it guys, I don't think I ever went full throttle until the rev limiter in first gear, so my point was invalid.

The second post confirms the fact that you were either lying or mis-remembered actual events in the first post. That is, you were giving advice based on experiences which you didn't actually have. Given some of your other posts I found this to be amusing (as did others) because it's my opinion that you regularly talk about things which you have no experience of and expect to be taken seriously.

Anyway, this reminds me of a quote from Stewart Lee about Jim Davidson:

Quote from Stewart Lee :Jim Davidson is not a performer troubled by the duality of meaning

Make of that what you will
-
(BlueFlame) DELETED by BlueFlame : ...
Quote from Klutch :Haaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

u trollin? Please tell me u trollin.

After seeing that Monstrosity above, I take back anything bad I said about your Brothers soarer.

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG