The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Plus to us brits, that aint no cavalier, this is!

Quote from Klutch :Would have prefered the FD in the background personally.

You ain't the only one. I've got my car on a site called Swapz just to see what RWD interest I get.
Quote from sam93 :You ain't the only one. I've got my car on a site called Swapz just to see what RWD interest I get.

Won't be suprised if you don't get much, Mk3 Golf is the most disliked Golf ever made, even by VAGFAG standards.
Quote from BlueFlame :Won't be suprised if you don't get much, Mk3 Golf is the most disliked Golf ever made, even by VAGFAG standards.

They're becoming more liked now! I got offered a MR2 GT for my old 6N 1.6 Polo. Yeah was lowered and slightly smoothed in places and handled like a go kart. But the Golf MK3 is now becoming more liked so never know what I get offered for it. I know how more popular it's becoming with 'VAGfags' as I am sort of one. On my 3rd VAG in about 8 months lol.

This will get interest when I get a 20vt lump in her. But do want a RWD car to build into a drift slag for drift days lol
Quote from BlueFlame :Won't be suprised if you don't get much, Mk3 Golf is the most disliked Golf ever made, even by my standards.

*fixed*

PS - Sam, what happened to all the crazy show car / mega ice / slam it ideas to the van?
Quote from Jakg :*fixed*

PS - Sam, what happened to all the crazy show car / mega ice / slam it ideas to the van?

Got rid of the van ages ago. Had 2 polo's since. One euro'd one standard. This is going J-Euro with a 20vt.
You can't reply like that without pictures... i'm just curious as to what you actually did with them.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Plus to us brits, that aint no cavalier, this is!

[Cav]

A garage round here has a lovely example of a 2.0T 4x4 Cavalier. But they are leaving it to get ruined by the elements. The tyres have gone flat/started to rot, some idiot has knocked off the passenger side wing mirror, but the rest is perfect and they won't sell it.
Quote from Jakg :You can't reply like that without pictures... i'm just curious as to what you actually did with them.

Never really got pics of the 6n finished. I have one with the front end plowed in. Due to bad road conditions <-- Police words not mine!
Got my Honda MOT'ed Today, and it passed! Not bad considering it has been stood for 6 months, and I barely gave it a run before I got it to the MOT Station.

Next step now is to get it back onto my Traders Policy tomorrow, and then Tax it when the Insurance Papers show up a few days after. I might even get a cheap respray done before I take the car to Ireland, just to make it look a little more presentable before I strip it down for its full restoration.
Quote from Klutch :Haaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

u trollin? Please tell me u trollin.

see what we have to deal with in Canadia?
Quote from blakehoo88 :see what we have to deal with in Canadia?

He is from New Brunswick, which makes him the French equivalent of a Newfie.
Quote from sam93 :Never really got pics of the 6n finished. I have one with the front end plowed in. Due to bad road conditions <-- Police words not mine!

Isn't that why you got taken to court for dangerous driving?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Isn't that why you got taken to court for dangerous driving?

You can get taken to court for the smallest of crashes, and I mean small and get that offence put on you. But sort of, I had careless driving. Hence why I got a small ban.

But nevermind. I know loads of people who've been banned.
Quote from sam93 :You can get taken to court for the smallest of crashes, and I mean small and get that offence put on you. But sort of, I had careless driving. Hence why I got a small ban.

But nevermind. I know loads of people who've been banned.

O.O

(char restriction)
So how did it happen Sam?
You're trying to justify getting your license suspensed?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :So how did it happen Sam?

He went round a corner too fast. Said it was a slippy road but as I said when I saw him in his wanking parlour/bedroom - drive to the conditions.

But hey. It was a good day - SAM I should come see you again boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
I don't think you would have got a ban if it was a small crash.
I didn't get a ban even though i had a big crash, which was completely my fault, yet no ban though. So it must have been a bit more then just a small crash?

Eitherways post pics of this demolished front end!
Heres one of mine. :/

Now im driving a bog standard VW Golf Mk3, nothing special at all about it, 1.4 8v. But it was given to me for free so im not gonna complain. Although really not amused by all the problems its given me recently! Blowing backbox, terrible handling in the rain, bent drivers wishbone, left headlight points at the floor, right headlight points at the sky, indicators sometimes dont work, indicators sometimes decide to work when im braking and haven't even touched them :/. The other day i got in my car and found only one brake to be working! Which then sorted itself later in the day.
But oh well, most teenagers first few cars are meant to be pretty shitty haha.
Attached images
37275_459815188081_513438081_6258583_7378882_n.jpg
crashed AGAIN!? how many cars have you destroyed? 10?
Quote from Migz :But oh well, most teenagers first few cars are meant to be pretty shitty haha.

There's a difference between "shitty" and just plain dangerous
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :crashed AGAIN!? how many cars have you destroyed? 10?

And that is why insurance costs a fortune.

Protip to Migz: Brake before taking a corner.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG