The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Feel I should mention that you do not automatically lose your licence if you crash in your two year probationary period. That is total bullshit. All that two year probation means is you get half of the points as a normal licence holder. If you lost your licence through crashing then it was because the BiB decided that your driving was reckless/dangerous so deemed the addition of points on your licence.

And you won't get them unless the BiB saw your driving or you took someone else out in the process. Otherwise you just get hit with recovery fees and insurance premium hikes.

Which means you're not telling the whole truth about your crash.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Feel I should mention that you do not automatically lose your licence if you crash in your two year probationary period. That is total bullshit. All that two year probation means is you get half of the points as a normal licence holder. If you lost your licence through crashing then it was because the BiB decided that your driving was reckless/dangerous so deemed the addition of points on your licence.

And you won't get them unless the BiB saw your driving or you took someone else out in the process. Otherwise you just get hit with recovery fees and insurance premium hikes.

Which means you're not telling the whole truth about your crash.

My crash has nothing to do with people on here. Pissing it down with about 2" of water sat on the road and fuel/greasy road. Police struggled to move off the line there. So all I say I put brakes on and even pumping them just slid, hit a car. So cool story ah. Because I was young they wanted to revoke license and give me 9 points. Got a 28 day ban with no points. But Seeing as that was like 4 months, doesn't bother me. As I drive sensibly on the road. Time and place for driving fast.
Quote from sam93 :My crash has nothing to do with people on here. Pissing it down with about 2" of water sat on the road and fuel/greasy road. Police struggled to move off the line there. So all I say I put brakes on and even pumping them just slid, hit a car. So cool story ah. Because I was young they wanted to revoke license and give me 9 points. Got a 28 day ban with no points. But Seeing as that was like 4 months, doesn't bother me. As I drive sensibly on the road. Time and place for driving fast.

So basically you were driving too fast for the conditions? Makes me laugh when people blame diesel for the reason they crashed. Your just a ****ing numpty not even worth my time responding to anymore. Just man the **** up and accept responsibility instead of making lame excuses.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :So basically you were driving too fast for the conditions? Makes me laugh when people blame diesel for the reason they crashed. Your just a ****ing numpty not even worth my time responding to anymore. Just man the **** up and accept responsibility instead of making lame excuses.

I respect the responsibility. Tracker said I was doing 21mph... So yeah blatently speeding. Douche. What Police said not me ffs.
what sam said..stop trying to pick fights pearcy ffs
Quote from sam93 :I respect the responsibility. Tracker said I was doing 21mph... So yeah blatently speeding. Douche. What Police said not me ffs.

You could fabricate any old bullshit, either way i didn't say you were speeding, i said you were driving too fast for the conditions.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You could fabricate any old bullshit, either way i didn't say you were speeding, i said you were driving too fast for the conditions.

You lads should get some more miles under your belt before going any futher with the argue
Quote from sam93 :I respect the responsibility. Tracker said I was doing 21mph... So yeah blatently speeding. Douche. What Police said not me ffs.

To be fair speeding and going to fast for the roads are very different. Legally I can do 60mph from my back door to work. But only 65% of those roads are safe to do 60mph on when it is dry and clear. When it is wet that drops to around 55%, throw in mud and it is down to 45%.

I am perfectly within the law to do 60mph, but the only people who do that are looking to die young. For the most part you're brave for leaving 30mph.

You have to drive to what the road allows. Speed limits are not targets.
Quote from -NightFly- :You lads should get some more miles under your belt before going any futher with the argue

I haven't started anything. Pearcy looking for a fight again. What been on the road for 13 months and have about 22k miles under me
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :To be fair speeding and going to fast for the roads are very different. Legally I can do 60mph from my back door to work. But only 65% of those roads are safe to do 60mph on when it is dry and clear. When it is wet that drops to around 55%, throw in mud and it is down to 45%.

I am perfectly within the law to do 60mph, but the only people who do that are looking to die young. For the most part you're brave for leaving 30mph.

You have to drive to what the road allows. Speed limits are not targets.

I ain't stupid. And thinking why I haven't been on here for aaagggeeesssss. Know why now
Quote from sam93 :I ain't stupid. And thinking why I haven't been on here for aaagggeeesssss. Know why now

It is hard to tell with kids today. One of the guys I know from college has only had his licence for 12 months and in that time he has binned 6 cars. The first happened in the first 12 hours of having his licence.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :It is hard to tell with kids today. One of the guys I know from college has only had his licence for 12 months and in that time he has binned 6 cars. The first happened in the first 12 hours of having his licence.

I've owned 4 cars binned one. To be fair could have rebuilt it but was pissed off with the amount of time I spent with some sand paper smoothing some lines on the front bumper and a few other lil bits and smashing front end in when other car had **** all damage lol. But I know about road conditions. Drive in the snow piece of piss without getting into trouble
You started it all off, you only have yourself to blame, if you didn't act like a nob i wouldn't even bother with you but pretty much every post i read of yours is either full of bullshit or a story abou you being a nob again.

I think you like the attention tbh, what kind of reaction were you expecting after posting that you crashed but it's wasn't you fault yet again, posting videos of you ragging your car, then saying you got banned but don't giz a fuk br0!
Quote from sam93 :I haven't started anything. Pearcy looking for a fight again. What been on the road for 13 months and have about 22k miles under me

mmm....what's the age you get driving licences over there?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You started it all off, you only have yourself to blame, if you didn't act like a nob i wouldn't even bother with you but pretty much every post i read of yours is either full of bullshit or a story abou you being a nob again.

I think you like the attention tbh, what kind of reaction were you expecting after posting that you crashed but it's wasn't you fault yet again, posting videos of you ragging your car, then saying you got banned but don't giz a fuk br0!

Erm... Sorry? Do you know where that Video was filmed? No, I was just seeing what it was like for when buy the BMC CDA filter, Yeah that was a noise test. It was filmed on a private road due to the fact I live on one massive plot of private land. So yeah, but that must be bullshit again. I speak no bullshit at all, as I have no need to. Like the attention? I speak my mind and don't care what I put, not attention seeking at all.

You reacted to it, so think you started this lil debate off!
Quote from -NightFly- :mmm....what's the age you get driving licences over there?

16 for provisional. 17 for full
Quote from sam93 :16 for provisional. 17 for full

no wonder you have so high insurances.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :You started it all off, you only have yourself to blame, if you didn't act like a nob i wouldn't even bother with you but pretty much every post i read of yours is either full of bullshit or a story abou you being a nob again.

youmad?
Quote from sam93 :16 for provisional. 17 for full

You can get a provisional from 15-and-a-bit, but you can't actually drive a car until your 17, no matter what license you hold.
Quote from Jakg :You can get a provisional from 15-and-a-bit, but you can't actually drive a car until your 17, no matter what license you hold.

3 months before 16 iirc? But just for a put put. Once 16+ obviously
You can apply for a provisional (same for car / bike) 3 months before your 16, but you cant ride a bike until your 16, or drive a car until your 17 irrespective of license (ignoring disabled drivers)
Quote from Jakg :You can apply for a provisional (same for car / bike) 3 months before your 16, but you cant ride a bike until your 16, or drive a car until your 17 irrespective of license (ignoring disabled drivers)

Yeah, what I was saying lol
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG