The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Post your car doesnt mean "post your brothers car"

I'm sure you'll survive and get over it =)
Quote from tpa :I like the red bus on the left

As above, its orange, and my house is the one to the right.
Brother parked there because he can't get up our driveway lol
At least it looks like you guys have plenty of space between your houses.....
Quote from Klutch :Brother parked there because he can't get up our driveway lol

so basically were dealing with a car with an ill fitting discoloured bodykit that is too low to execute its primary function here?
Quote from Shotglass :so basically were dealing with a car with an ill fitting discoloured bodykit that is too low to execute its primary function here?

Clearly.
Suspected BHG Doesn't matter much this engine is being replaced in the next couple months anyway.
Looks like HG Faliure. Does it smell of spaghetti bolongaise? I've been told thats what it smells of
that food must stink pretty bad than
Quote from e2mustang :that food must stink pretty bad than

indeed.... how much Calories is your dinner running
http://img836.imageshack.us/f/mylovelywip.jpg/

Current WIP Decent replacement for my old car I drive now. And yes, I must state the fact that I am a woman and you should fear me with hot neon pink paint, Why I have done this, I have no clue, Just .. Looked cool
Quote from TehPaws3D :http://img836.imageshack.us/f/mylovelywip.jpg/

Current WIP Decent replacement for my old car I drive now. And yes, I must state the fact that I am a woman and you should fear me with hot neon pink paint, Why I have done this, I have no clue, Just .. Looked cool

interesting..
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3367761
I now realize why pushrod engines are SOOOO much easier to work on. I'd have the new HG in by now....as it is i'm only about halfway there (first attempt at ANYTHING this major on an engine)

It better run a whole lot nicer when i'm done with it, that's IF i don't **** the static timing taking the cams/distributor out etc etc

good times.
lol, pushrod.
Just for you klutch. hehehe

fml
ey at least yours isn't broken and in bits at the moment (at least not to my knowledge)
i sold it a little while ago because i was running low on $$$, worst thing i ever did lol

its currently been stripped back for painting at the moment
also has a 13b bridgey with a 48ida webber waiting to go in
Quote from Shotglass :so basically were dealing with a car with an ill fitting discoloured bodykit that is too low to execute its primary function here?

god some of u guys are nerds lol
Quote from R34GTR :

Where abouts in Leeds to you reside? Think I have seen you around in that thing.
Quote from nisskid :god some of u guys are nerds lol

yeah its totally nerdy to expect a car to actually work as a car
Quote from nisskid :god some of u guys are nerds lol

Says the person that has a car drifting as a avatar
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG