The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :It is the difference between a salvageable engine and a coffee table engine. The extra driving has turned it into the latter.

Uhh? No.

Its an Rx7, a ROTARY engine, theres only so much that can fail in these, and general when they do fail, its an engine rebuild job.

And its still salvageable, it didn't overheat too bad, and it still runs on both rotors so the rotors/housings/apex seals are all perfectly fine. It'll just be a seal issue of some type. (But it'll still mean having to take apart the engine)
How much oil did you piss all over the roads in doing all this?
I'm thinking about costs of expensive synthetic oil.
You knew it's all going out, you could have filled it with used oil, to check where the leak is located, then rebuild engine and fill it with fresh, nice taste and smell, lovely oil.

fixed fog lights
What were you doing? Dogging? lol
Painted finger nails?

Don't know about anyone else, but I looked at that pic from top to bottom, and not until second glance did I realize there was a car in it.
Quote from PMD9409 :Painted finger nails?

Don't know about anyone else, but I looked at that pic from top to bottom, and not until second glance did I realize there was a car in it.

ups wrong thread for me
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :What were you doing?

He hired a hooker at the side of the road out in the middle of nowhere to pose in front of his Mazda.
Quote from jibber :He hired a hooker at the side of the road out in the middle of nowhere to pose in front of his Mazda.

Lolz.

Never had a car but I'm dying for an S2000. :weeping:

And I'm over 30 so I can be a tasteless twat in a yellow convertible if I choose so.
Quote from Dmt :[img*]http://www.upload.ee/image/1488865/hot.jpg[/img]

fixed fog lights

The middle ones right?
Quote from Dmt :enjoying evening

But that would be bending her over the hood, not standing with a camera :P
Quote from KiRmelius :I'm thinking about costs of expensive synthetic oil.
You knew it's all going out, you could have filled it with used oil, to check where the leak is located, then rebuild engine and fill it with fresh, nice taste and smell, lovely oil.

Mazda advises there customers not to use synthetic's in rotary engines.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Sod the BMWs, I want more pics of your Landy. Love the old Series Landies, they look so gormless.

this piece of crap?
there is a better one in the 2. garage
Attached images
100_1089.JPG
100_1108.JPG
Quote from Klutch :Mazda advises there customers not to use synthetic's in rotary engines.

Never had a rotary. Then just skip the word "synthetic"
No where did i ever say we filled it up with fresh oil

his dad's a mechanic, his 3 car garage is full of various oils that he brings home from the workshop
Could be coolant that turned dark lol
...yeah, thats why it smells, looks, and feels like oil.
if it was coolant, where did the oil magically disapear to?

the guy rebuilds engines for a living, if he can't tell the difference between coolant and oil id be inclined to never let him near my car, let alone HIS car lol
Quote from Klutch :...yeah, thats why it smells, looks, and feels like oil.

the guy rebuilds engines for a living, if he can't tell the difference between coolant and oil id be inclined to never let him near my car, let alone HIS car lol

So what happened to it then?
e2mustang, Why not full body M-stripe like i recommended?

Quote from bmwe30m3 :Nice bimmer, oh and a nice GTO in the background.
I would like to see some M stripes on the bimmer
Something like this:

And let me guess, no tattoo either?
heh lol.i`d like that tattoo. the full m stipes is too much for my taste so i just got a little cute one
Quote from Klutch :...yeah, thats why it smells, looks, and feels like oil.

Ye, that's why it blew.

I once read that it wasnt possible to roller paint a car and get any kind of decent finish, does if you are painting white over white and you get the paint p!ss thin!

Granted, it will never be quite as good as a sprayed finish, but it aint too damn bad really, considering its still wet in this picture, as it dries a lot of the orange peelyness will fade out, well it did with the bonnet and boot anyway, they looked pretty much like hammered finish hammerite when they were still wet, but dried down pretty good, the white looks infinately better.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG