The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Awww how cute. The two greatest and most "famous" spammers competing who has the better 50cc moped. Awwww
Quote from Blackout :Awww how cute. The two greatest and most "famous" spammers competing who has the better 50cc moped. Awwww

i'm not a spammer, g'ah at ye

I haven't even bought the thing yet, a 50cc moped is the only thing i can ride at 16, and something like this just looks crap imo
Mopeds are such chav symbols now I don't want one. Shame because they are pretty useful
"Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh look, here comes Jakg."

Wait untill you are 17 and forget about riding a hair drier.
Quote from LFSn00b :Hahaha, no match for my Derbi :P

my bro has that derbi, he sellin it tho lol
You sure do. That pic was taken out Brighton way (bit further).
Quote from The General Lee :"Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh look, here comes Jakg."

Wait untill you are 17 and forget about riding a hair drier.

i want a car, but i also want a job - and living in the middle of nowhere and being nearly 16 makes a moped an attractive offer.

Plus when i'm 17 i highly doubt i can afford a car, and at least i'll have something to use.
Quote from z3r0c00l :If I had that subaru I'd be rallying it twice a month... the only place a car with that much grip can be fun in the uk is when you take the tarmac out from underneath it...

the rest of the time they're just too stuck to the road for anything that isn't going to take out a by-stander/driver to be interesting.

Same goes for the last motorbike I owned, 65mph is still first gear for crying out loud, where in this big brother society can you even begin to use that except on a track.

you would be suprised LOL it used to get abused 24/7

dragging it 4 years or so back

sponsored by my mates business

and after i took over a carwash franchise and sponsored it by my business LOL

cant beat some snow donuts on your own land, the used car dealer next door was going nuts PMSL

having good grip does not hamper "fun" and the adjustable rear swaybar can be set harder to give a pretty much RWD drive when needed

yea flame me for rocking an mx-5..
Quote from Osco :

yea flame me for rocking an mx-5..

Zandvoort ? Nice MX5..looks good
yep, zandvoort
Quote from SLIDE WAYZ :mr2 aint great for drifting but its got great handling.
so what u ran a few 12's on 1/4 mile?
i no a few people who run the low 11's high 10s with mr2s.
scooby's are just as laggy as evos, and they rev very badley not to mention the turning circle.
theres a vid on youtube of a race around the tsukaba circuit in japan, in the race there is:
mr2 turbo rev 4
scooby sti
supra
rx7
mx5
evo 8
and a bmw m3

the mr2 comes first, followed by the supra, then the rx7, then the evo 8, then the scooby sti and the bmw m3 finishes last.
all the cars are stock, its never about the car its ALWAYS about the driver.

i hate arrogant people like urself, ur mate owned an import company and had an mr2.... wow, my dad has the richard burns replica scooby and out of that and my mr2 id pic the 2 any day the scooby is too boring to drive, and if u cant drive an mr2 on the limit then ur a crap driver... and if u need 4wd to keep u safe then well that says it all really.

and yes 0-60 in 4 seconds a cheap rwd car....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFMxNhJwFnE
cost him just over 2 grand and its a 5 second flat in the wet.
VERY low 10's on the 1/4 mile.
so before you mouth off pretending u no everything actually try some research

hmm mr2 beats all them cars ?? well i think its kinda hard when the supra tho lagging until 4 gear stock would bat the mr2 mainly because of its clearly poor gear ratios

also i could just go and buy a Volvo s50 or maybe a merc 190e cosworth for the same money as an mr2 but the fact is . There Good but not good enough to hold them selfs against the real pre-supercars such as the evo bmws etc

they can handle upto about 700 hp with about a 1200 kg mass ( you gotta stiffen the hell out a that car or you lose tons of power like all Toyota's )

but still if you buy say a old 316i bmw , it will eat the mr2 before hitting 3rd gear

also Please don't post youtube videos i can find ones where a mini cooper beats a top fuel dragster in a race and it just makes you look like a fool

and another bomb shel upon that one i sold my project cars no more rare bmw , hello 25000 euro
yeah ive seen mni's beating things.
i also said its not always about the car its about the driver, if i can find that vid i was talking about ill post it and yes a supra would beat an mr2 both stock down drag etc but not always true on a like tsukba
Quote from Sticky-Micky : Engine
7.5kg Lightend Flywheel
Carbon Fiber Radiator Slam Panel
Carbon Fibre Alternator Cover
Engine Rebuild
Exedy Clutch
IHI VF 23 Turbo
K&N panel Filter
K-Seal Water Treatment
Lightend Underdrive Crank Pulley
MBC Dawse Device
New Water Pump
Ngk Pfr7b spark plugs
Phase 2 Knock Sensor
Polished Turbo Heatshield
Ported OEM Headers
Red Sheathed Engine Wire Covering
Red Silicone Boost Pipes
Red Silicone Washer Jet Pipes
Revolution 3" Decat Downpipe
Revolution 3" Decat Exhaust
Samco Coolant Pipe Kit
Samco Engine Extra Kit
Samco Inlet Pipe
Spec-R Pollished Alloy Battery Cover
Spec-R Pollished Alloy Fusebox Cover
Subaru Sti V8 Fuel pump
TAS 23psi Piston Recirc Dumpvalve
Wrx Polished Alloy Oil Cap
Zerosports 60mm Up pipe

Transmission
Sheck-Tech Short Shift
Subaru Sti v3 Gearbox

Suspension
Bumpsteer Mod
Cusco Lower Rear Strutbrace
Cusco Upper front Strutbrace
Cusco Upper Rear Strutbrace
Gmax -35mm Lowering Springs
ICP Steering Rack Ends
KYB Shocks
Newage My00 STI track rod ends
Poly Rear Antiroll Bar Bushes
PowerFlex Poly Front ARB bushes
Prodrive Based Geometry Settings
Rear Camber Bolts
Whiteline Adjustable Rear Sway Bar
Whiteline Anti-Lift Kit
Whiteline Steering Rack Bushes
Whitline Solid Rear Droplinks

Brakes
Earls Braided Brake Lines
OMP R+S Front Brake Pads
Subaru 4 Pot Front Brakes

Interior
6 point Roll Cage Now removed!!
Alcantara Trimmed Dashboard
Black Dyed Boot Mat
D Shaped Rally Steering Wheel
Momo Gearknob
Red Alcantara Trimmed Door Cards
Scooby Ecu Monitor
Silver Painted Dash Parts
Subaru Sti V5 Seats

Exterior
100watt Headlamp bulbs
Chrome Number Plate Surrounds
Clear Indicators
Clear Side Repeaters
Colour Coded Skirts & Spats
Crystal Black Headlights
Crystal Black Sidelights
Oricai 22B Style Front Grill
Phase 2 Front Bumper
Private Number Plate
Respray
Silvertech Bulbs
Subaru P1 Front Foglights & Covers
Subaru Sti Badges
Subaru Sti Polished Fuel Cap
Subaru STI V3 Rear Spoiler
Subaru Sti V6 Front Spoiler
White Led Numberplate bulbs
White Led Sidelight Bulbs

Audio
Alpine Double din 3 disc headunit = this came with the car from jap land
Kenwood 6.0 Rear Speakers = standard speakers came from japan damaged
Kenwood 6.5 Front Speakers = again standard speakers were damaged and these were about £15 a set LOL

Alloys & Tyres
2006 Subaru Legacy Alloy Wheels
Subaru Swoosh Wheel Centre Caps
Yokohama Prada Spec 2 Tyres = these are pretty good for the price IMO

Feeling threatened by any chance? Why else bring it up? Maybe you've never driven an MX-5. Maybe you like understeer? But fear not, because I would put money on an MX-5 keeping up with you in twisties (although I suppose this depends on your definition of 'twisties', but I reckon a road where you'll rarely get above 60mph when driving fast might count). In a car with just over half the weight, less than half the power, no silly ricer mods [edit: I'm not saying all your mods are btw. Some are very very very sensible and against the grain of most ricers], half the price (when new), and half the driven wheels that's not bad.

But as you will claim not to feel threatened by it (either in terms of status [don't want a hairdressers calling your car a bit rubbish after all] or in terms of financial sense) I won't expect you to answer. And as I check this thread about once every ~6 months there'd be little point (unless you feel worried, as I said).
Quote from tristancliffe :...In a car with just over half the weight, less than half the power..., half the price (when new), and half the driven wheels that's not bad...(either in terms of status [don't want a hairdressers calling your car a bit rubbish after all] or in terms of financial sense)...

Yeah, it's always funny to see people bashing Miata's and just goes to show how little they really know about handling and true "twisty" driving. I do respect scooby's, but as somebody else said, where they really shine and belong are off the tarmac. Of course they'll launch good in a drag , being AWD and whatnot, but true driving involves more than going in a straight line.
I think it's quite funny how people get all worked up about how one car is better than another, or not. Which is best, 4x4, RWD, FWD, 8 cylinders, 6 cylinders, 4 cylinders, japanese, european or american, and so on. What does it matter? Each car has good and bad points, and which one is best depends on how and where it's used, no one car setup is perfect ...

Anyway, here is my car ...

It's a 1990 Ford Sierra XR4i MKII, RWD with a 2.0L DOHC engine.
Quite a few mods have been done, but nothing worth boasting about.
It's not fast, it's not in the best of conditions, it's not even clean, lol ...
But I like my car, looks good (in my opinion) and is a pleasure to drive ...
There are plenty of better cars out there, but I'll never be able to afford them!
Having 600bhp would be nice, but my crappy 145bhp gets me to the shops just fine, lol!
Quote from DanielC :I think it's quite funny how people get all worked up about how one car is better than another, or not..

I completely agree, and also that the driver is the biggest factor. Regardless, it's funny to see people bashing MX-5's and shows just how little they know about them. Nice XR4i! By the few who really know about them, those are fairly coveted over here in the states. My two cars are the same - definitely not the nicest or most powerful, but tons of fun as daily drivers and they're my babies. (and I too will likely never be able to afford much more :razz
Quote from Tinytacohead :those are fairly coveted over here in the states.

Alot of the hot fords never made it to the states for some strange reason, you got the Merker XR4Ti, but that looks strange compared to the Sierras we have here, and it's nothing compared to the RS Cosworth models. But as I said, the one I got is nothing to boast about, just a mid range model with a few tweaks, lol ...

Quote from Tinytacohead :tons of fun as daily drivers

That's the most important thing!
I went out in my MX-5 with a bunch of Subaru guys, some with 2.5RS's, some with latest model WRXs, some stock, some modified. We were on some fairly twisty roads and I was constantly slowing down on straight bits to let everyone catch up after I pulled away in the corners. After we pulled over, one WRX driver said he was happy we stopped as he didn't have any brakes left. When he commented that the Miata must have good brakes, I told him I didn't really use them I wasn't pushing that hard on that day anyway, as I never do when I have other cars following me that might not know their own limits. And in autocross I'm pretty much always quicker than WRXs and usually faster than most STi's. A lot of people underestimate the Miata...

Anyway, I'm sure some of it comes down to driver. If you had put one of the Subaru drivers in my car on that day and me in a WRX perhaps I still would have pulled away from them on the roads we were on, who knows.
Those old GTT's (scooby's) understeer even more then my '89 FWD Corolla. Unless you have one with a DCCD, they are CRAP. period.
Quote from DanielC :But I like my car, looks good (in my opinion) and is a pleasure to drive ...
There are plenty of better cars out there, but I'll never be able to afford them!
Having 600bhp would be nice, but my crappy 145bhp gets me to the shops just fine, lol!

Good attitude! I like.
Quote from Michel 4AGE :Those old GTT's (scooby's) understeer even more then my '89 FWD Corolla. Unless you have one with a DCCD, they are CRAP. period.

lmao different cars handle different adjust your driving style to suit the car
Quote from theirishnoob :lmao different cars handle different adjust your driving style to suit the car

I guess you've never driven one (on the limit) ? They really understeer without the DCCD, and not just a little. Yes you can adjust your driving style, but that doesn't make the car understeer less. You're just trying to hide it's shortcomings. On tarmac the old GTT handle really bad, they just belong off-road. But you don't have to agree with me if you don't want to, I'm sure the people with a bit knowledge about cars , or these cars specific, know what I'm talking about.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG