The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from kester :YOUVE DONE IT WRONG!!!!

So when are we actually going to see that picture of your car...?
Quote from mr_x :My first set of wheels, bought today. After driving my mums Yaris for 2 years and after finally getting a job my parents have bought me a car, which i pick up on thursday

2003 Ford Focus 1.6LX
32,000 miles, Air Con, Heated front windscreen, Alloy Wheels, CD Player, Electric Windows, Remote Central locking, Power Steering, Twin Airbags

Absolute bargain at £5000. (Insurance = £1200 on top of that which i have to pay for )

Nice one, Chris!

I drive a McLaren F1. In Test Drive Unlimited
The Caddy isnt low enough, Firebird isnt fast enough. Hopefully they will both be where I want them at after the winter. I need to finish breaking in the Firebird so I can tune it and ligthen it a bit this winter.
Attached images
caddy.jpg
caddyrear.jpg
firebird.jpg
Here's a picture of my rattle box:
Attached images
clio01.jpg
My cars look like massive boats compared to everybody elses haha
Quote from Linsen :Here's a picture of my rattle box:

the front end looks like a 172 is it? ¿182?
Quote from MattxMosh :My cars look like massive boats compared to everybody elses haha

thast cos ur in america us europeans have lil cars americans have biiiggg cars i like that caddy aswell
Quote from jwardy :the front end looks like a 172 is it? ¿182?

It is a 172, but being the continental version, it is called Clio Renault Sport and only has 169 hp (supposedly, that is, in reality it's probably more like 160 or so).

What's that in your avatar? 182 with cup pack?
Quote from Linsen :It is a 172, but being the continental version, it is called Clio Renault Sport and only has 169 hp (supposedly, that is, in reality it's probably more like 160 or so).

What's that in your avatar? 182 with cup pack?

yep its lovley car exept the plastic interior lol
Quote from jwardy :yep its lovley car exept the plastic interior lol

Yep, there are two things those Clios do very well. One is rattle, squeak and creak, and luckily the other is going fast .

I would have loved to get a 182, but I couldn't afford it and they are rather rare over here in Germany.
Quote from Linsen :Yep, there are two things those Clios do very well. One is rattle, squeak and creak, and luckily the other is going fast .

I would have loved to get a 182, but I couldn't afford it and they are rather rare over here in Germany.

the 182 here is rare aswell but they had one in are local showroom so exchanging our old car we got that ,another bad thing is the petrol it uses we fill it up at least 2times a week if you go fast enough you can watch the guage go down
i Drive with Lexus IS 220 but i don't have any pictures of it ill make the pictures then when ill got some free time!
Quote from hrtburnout :Nice one, Chris!

I drive a McLaren F1. In Test Drive Unlimited

LMAO i drive an alfa lol yeh its very manly
The only thing I get is MySpace...
Fresh off the trailor last night; 1996 Saab 9000CS

223k miles, 2.3T, autotragic, every option except sunroof, and a custom tune that makes it barely run!

I'm hesitant to call it mine because technically it's not. My dad bought it but if we can get it working then I buy it. If not, parts car.

I drive a 1997 Nissan R33 GT25T M-Spec Skyline and a 1987 Nissan R31 4door aus spec Skyline

both are manual
Quote from DRFT-ME :I drive a 1997 Nissan R33 GT25T M-Spec Skyline and a 1987 Nissan R31 4door aus spec Skyline

both are manual

you wouldnt happen to live or work in the vic bayswater area would ya?

First the 2.2 liter diesel, now the 2 liter petrol. Never regret that choice.
Quote from DRFT-ME :I drive a 1997 Nissan R33 GT25T M-Spec Skyline and a 1987 Nissan R31 4door aus spec Skyline

both are manual

guy: hey how you doing baby girl, i noticed you from up the way and uh, i think me and you should get to talkin
girl: whatever
guy: so if you're not doing nothing later on tonight maybe, uh you can come to my place
girl: and
guy: baby girl, you know how much money i got, Oprah does my laundry
girl: so what
guy: Michael Jordan cuts my grass
girl: big deal
guy: you know how frivelous i am, i drive a hummer to the end of my driveway, just to get the mail and thats all i use it for
girl: that aint nothing
guy: i got 6 stock brokers, 14 doctors, 2 lawyers, 17 accounts and 8 other lawyers to watch over the first 2 lawyers
girl: god get out of my face!
guy: and i got custom made condoms thats made out of other peoples dicks
girl: wow! really?
guy: shit, when i'm too tired to get my socks blown, huh, i hire someone else to **** for me
girl: obviously, you mistaken me for someone like is a shit
guy: you know how rich i am, you know how much credit i got, i threw away allllll my platinum cards, and i got a uranium card
girl: uh, LOSER!
guy:i drive a rolls royce pickup truck
girl: pshhh...step off bucky!
guy: i got a pen house with a helicopter pad on the roof, and snipers in the other building to make sure no one steals my helicopter
girl: look you played out player, i dont need you, i got a vibrator
guy: donald trump delivers my newspapers in the morning, and i dont even tip him
girl: listen mother****er, if you want some of this, you're gonna have to give me some more
guy: god damn there aint no more...is there?
wasn't funny and wasn't a car
My dad drives a sharan 5-gears-automatic buisness(i am standing right beside the car)
Attached images
Bild018.jpg
My Toys i mean Toyotas :-)
Attached images
DSC00173.JPG
you drive a s/c aw11 Nice
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG