The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Ill_eagle94 :Depending on where he is, insurance may not be bad. Buying an EVO would have made my insurance less than what my insurance was on my Civic Si.

If he lives in the UK (which is where the picture was taken), it would be ridiculous - I'm 18 with a years NCB and Pass Plus and pay £1,150 for the p-wagon. An Evo would literally be triple that if you could even get a quote.

This is of course if he is 18 - his posts don't suggest it.
Quote from Jakg :If he lives in the UK (which is where the picture was taken), it would be ridiculous - I'm 18 with a years NCB and Pass Plus and pay £1,150 for the p-wagon. An Evo would literally be triple that if you could even get a quote.

This is of course if he is 18 - his posts don't suggest it.

I don't see how you can get that the picture was taken in the UK from a photo that small. Looks like a US License plate on the car, however.

Look at the side of the road the car is on in the background, and the look of the houses...
Although, you can get that the picture was taken in November 2008....
it clearly wasnt taken in the uk... no rain
Quote from mrodgers :Although, you can get that the picture was taken in November 2008....

*doh* I always forgets teh EXIF.
Quote from Jakg :*doh* I always forgets teh EXIF.

So, What happend in november 2008?
He could have trade insurance but i highly doubt that, you sure its allowed to be put back on the road from a scrap yard? lol scrap yard only has parts and cars to be scrapped, salvage yard might have something worthwhile.
That's a nice integra, I like it.
DC2 is one of the very, very few FWD cars that I really like and respect.
DC5 is my favourite Integra but DC2 is still an awesome car.
Quote from Makao :I wanna present you my ride. Maybe it's not EVO/STI/M3/TURBO/etc, but I really enjoy it!

This is the latest movie I have from how it's driving, sorry for Polish subs, but it's nothing important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcm_n3s5k98

You can find another on my YT channel.

Lot of polish racers race in rallycross events in Lithuania with these beasts, or fiat 126's I live 10 km away from rallycross, so i always come to watch these boxes racing.

Nice car, but i like Polski Fiat 126 more
smoked turning lights - done
shadowline ''kidney grill'' - done
hella dark front lights - will install them soon

Attached images
201120091506.jpg
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
I did that because, in my opinion, chrome grill looks stupid on black BMW. It looks ok on silver, white, red, etc. because then it, how to say - fit's in overall look. But, on black, dark purple and other dark colors, its better to have black grill, IMO.
I kept the chrome

Got 6 cylinders right now, looking to add another 4 for my next Beemer.
i got rid of that chrome shit too,im not a "brother" and anyway nothing else is chrome on it,and it looks like shit when its chrome,this way it blends into the colors fully
Quote from Wenom :It's just that those "chrome kidney grills" happen to be one of those very few things that recognizes BMWs from the other cars, yet many, dare I say too many people get rid of those "kidneys" by painting them black.

how is hiding that youre driving something as catastrophically embarassing as a bmw a bad thing?
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Not all BMW owners are retards... There will always be ricers, no matter what car we're talking about..
BMWs are nice cars, I don't know what you're talking about? It can't possibly be embarassing to drive in a BMW, except a really smashed one, or a 318d
Quote from RasmusL :BMWs are nice cars, I don't know what you're talking about? It can't possibly be embarassing to drive in a BMW, except a really smashed one, or a 318d

BMW's are nice cars but it is embarassing to drive in one because they are owned almost exclusively by complete and utter cocks.
Quote from Kalev EST :BMW's are nice cars but it is embarassing to drive in one because they are owned almost exclusively by complete and utter cocks.

i thought its like that only in my country
Quote from gacek1 :i thought its like that only in my country

yeah.. same here in Latvia - most people here think that 99% BMW drivers are brainless idiots. but.. it's maybe actually true, because when you sit down in your bimmer and start engine, your brains just shut down. when I'm driving with my mother's 1.6l Renault crapbox I don't do many, maybe stupid and dangerous, things like when I'm driving my BMW, like overtaking all the time, sometime going sideways at roundabout's, trying to catch another BMW, etc.
so, the verdict is - don't buy a bimmer, especially with powerfull engine, or your brains will freeze.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG