The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from LFSn00b :No no no. I clearly think he needs spinners, a huge spoiler placed backwards, and fuzzy dice.

Oh, and don't forget angel lights and lexus rearlights.

It's not even red with flame stickers.

This thread want me wanna be 18, get my license and buy a small cheap car and cruise around, I imagine it is great, never actually driven a car in my life.
My Lexus

lol whatever, i like it...
I'm 14 years old so i'll do my brother's cars.
My brother's first car he shared it with my mum. T'was a Citroen Xantia with hydro...pentiumlithirolite... what ever they called it suspension. Basically Hydraulics.

Later came a silver Fiat Punto

Then a Toyota Yaris Verso (ugly AND rare)

And now a crappy Nissan Micra
Your cars went downhill.
u will DO u brothers car? that sounds wrong..
...to a 6th grader
Sold the Mitsubishi and got a new daily driver, 1998 Corolla. No need to jump between RHD and LHD all the time now.

In case you're wondering about the strange color, it used to serve as a postage delivery car. That's why it's also RHD.
its very clean, but not my style

also, c'mon automatic
Quote from flavio 07 :lol whatever, i like it...

Me too, I quite like the old pumas, nippy little folkers too.
It ain't bad, but automatic really doesn't fit into this kind of car.
I always prefer manuals, but all the "ex-postage corollas" here are automatics. Didn't have much choice about it.
Automatics are great, relax and drive
Quote from dougie-lampkin :A 1.1l Saxo is €3100 for me, TP F+T.
A 1.1l 106 is €2800 for me, TP F+T.
A 1.3l Mini is €1300 for me, TP F+T.

It's all down to the car you pick, pick a typical boy racer car and you'll be loaded at this age, regardless of your safety record. The Saxo and 106 make around €2000 for a ~'00 model (for a clean one), with the '94 Mini worth anything up to €5000 (just been restored). I tried getting quotes on a 1.4 Civic, a 1.6 Integra and a 1.4 Astra, often regular first cars in this country (honestly, the amount of 17 and 18 year olds driving Civics, Integras, Glanzas, etc. is unreal), but it wouldn't give me a quote online.

Those quotes are for an 18 year old with a license for 1 year, 1 years no claims, clean driving record, etc.

ill have 1 year ncb next month, civic is tied first most stolen car btw along with the teg and glanza !

mini's where cool but their worth too much now ( thank you 1990's banger racing )

might get a 1.1 fiesta shell and dump the sierra lump into it ( so had to find one with a NCT on it ( or mot as its known in england )

@ matrixi , nice corrolla, pitty about the wheels and gear box but it drives ! cool color also
Quote from theirishnoob :ill have 1 year ncb next month, civic is tied first most stolen car btw along with the teg and glanza !

mini's where cool but their worth too much now ( thank you 1990's banger racing )

might get a 1.1 fiesta shell and dump the sierra lump into it ( so had to find one with a NCT on it ( or mot as its known in england )

@ matrixi , nice corrolla, pitty about the wheels and gear box but it drives ! cool color also

They're usually stolen by pikeys and burned out, unfortunately

They're worth over the odds this year as it's the 50th anniversary, but they'll still hold their value over the next few years, which is partly why I wanted one. It's like an investment, the longer I hang on to it, the rarer they inevitably become, and the more valuable the remaining ones become But if I picked up a 106 or Saxo, it'd be worth scrap metal in a few years when I want to change

I was planning on hanging onto this until it hits 30 years, making it NCT and almost tax and insurance exempt. Then I can do what I like with it, I was planning on dropping in a K20 or an R1 bike engine You could look out for the old early 80's fiestas and starlets, they're NCT exempt in a couple of years, so there's no hassle with engine transplants or any mods you want, plus they look the business and can be picked up for pennies if you don't mind a bit of welding
Quote from dougie-lampkin :They're usually stolen by pikeys and burned out, unfortunately

They're worth over the odds this year as it's the 50th anniversary, but they'll still hold their value over the next few years, which is partly why I wanted one. It's like an investment, the longer I hang on to it, the rarer they inevitably become, and the more valuable the remaining ones become But if I picked up a 106 or Saxo, it'd be worth scrap metal in a few years when I want to change

I was planning on hanging onto this until it hits 30 years, making it NCT and almost tax and insurance exempt. Then I can do what I like with it, I was planning on dropping in a K20 or an R1 bike engine You could look out for the old early 80's fiestas and starlets, they're NCT exempt in a couple of years, so there's no hassle with engine transplants or any mods you want, plus they look the business and can be picked up for pennies if you don't mind a bit of welding

can legally insure anything more then 15 years old Afaik, if i could id import from Scandinavia ( starlet shell ) . Mini's are great cars, everyone back in the day had atleast one, but though they are classics, they just aren't worth what their asking. Frenchies get better with age... though theres lots of poor examples, pick up an ex nun's or simular and your onto a winner. Dont ever bike engine mini's... no torque !

Nct exempt can be done with carvans, main reason i drive mine.

And no, its not only pikeys, many many many lads steal cars and strip them then sell the parts on dtdireland, midnightclub and all the club sites as well as tune their cars with the parts of flee-bay them .

Scum bags - the ****in lot of them.
Ahhh...

I bet my first car will be an utter crapbox.
Well, I had a 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 (Mazda 3 MPS). Traded it and got this: #3 is the best one!
Attached images
Burnout3.jpg
Burnout2.jpg
Burnout1.jpg
Quote from Ill_eagle94 :Well, I had a 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 (Mazda 3 MPS). Traded it and got this: #3 is the best one!

you traded... a 3... for THAT... Are you mentally retarded
Lol.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :And what do you drive?

pug 306 van as i only really need one car... or van as it where, plenty of change for a new banger though, choice is key.

normally driving the j'young ones mx-5 though, its the sh1t.
Funny how you put down everyone else's car (while at the same time making up bullshit "common faults" when there really non existent) when your driving a peugeot van.

Might be best for you to just keep your mouth shut when commenting on other peoples cars.
TOLD!

a
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG