The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Wow Irishidiot, your the same age as me, show some damn maturity...

To stay on topic my dad has a '98 Dodge Caravan, my mom has a '95 Toyota Corola, and I have my eyes on a '91 Supra chassis and a nice looking 1JZ-GTE to put into it.
~Bryan~
driving ?? being driven in.... jeez , you guys really are sharp... because nobody noticed how AA recovery use Renault masters , or it could be 1 of millions of tow company's , or my dads work van or my brothers work van or one of the guys that works for the family business ?? .

please , refrain from even bothering to annoy me , it wont work.
So you attempted to pretend you drive vans to impress us, but now admit you haven't. You've only been a passenger? That's as impressive as travelling on a bus.

May I ask why you were in a recovery vehicle? Was it because one of the cars you worked on (read: hit with a mallet in a mental fit) broke down? Wouldn't surprise me. You probably tried to fill the engine bay with honey.
Quote from tristancliffe :You probably tried to fill the engine bay with honey.

that would be, like, totally, like, a SWEEEEEET motor dude!
Quote from mrbogeyman :that would be, like, totally, like, a SWEEEEEET motor dude!

Runs like a flower, sounds like a bear.
Looks beeautiful too
to keep it on topic: apart from the car i own my father drives an 06 nissan navara 3.0L turbo desiel (wich we will be taking to bathurst this year) wich does great km's get somthing like 600km's to a tank and its great for towing my mum on the other hand drives a 06 kia rio wich is great for what she uses it for and it just about runs on a oily rag and get about 400km's to a tank and cost about $40 (AUD) to fill from empty considering the price of fuel is at $1.20+ (AUD)
See, with no punctuation at all, the above sentence is just weird
Quote from kester :(...) an 06 nissan navara 3.0L turbo desiel (wich we will be taking to bathurst this year) wich does great km's get somthing like 600km's to a tank and its great for towing my mum (...)

This thread is funny lol great reading on the last 10 posts

To stick On Topic, my mum owns a 1998 Ford Ka It's a nice little runaround and drives pretty well. Mum has been thinking of selling it though for a 1997-1999 Ford Fiesta
Quote from Xaid0n :This thread is funny lol great reading on the last 10 posts

To stick On Topic, my mum owns a 1998 Ford Ka It's a nice little runaround and drives pretty well. Mum has been thinking of selling it though for a 1997-1999 Ford Fiesta

Why ? A fiesta with the same engine has about the same performance, but is much more roomie. I have one of those, a Diesel, it's not fast, but it drives pretty well and if you pay attention it might even be economical.
lol I kinda like the car thats all a Fiesta would be great but I don't think it will help her with fuel.

Her current engine is a 1.3i Duratec engine, the one she is looking for is a 1.4i zetec Fiesta lol. Crazy woman :P
Quote from Xaid0n :lol I kinda like the car thats all a Fiesta would be great but I don't think it will help her with fuel.

Her current engine is a 1.3i Duratec engine, the one she is looking for is a 1.4i zetec Fiesta lol. Crazy woman :P

Haha, that's a pretty fast car I want one of those too! Mine is a 1.8D, sooooo slow, and because it's a 1.8 still expensive to insure.
Everyone seems to drive slow cars.
Regardless i have a 96 civic hatch chassis with 2.0 liters 250Whp Na
Everyone seems to live in a country where cars and petrol cost money .
Quote from lalathegreat :Everyone seems to drive slow cars.
Regardless i have a 96 civic hatch chassis with 2.0 liters 250Whp Na

pics pls, I would like to see that beast.
Quote from hrtburnout :Everyone seems to live in a country where cars and petrol cost money .

Nah, over here, we don't have slow cars available . On the other hand, nor do we have decent fast handling cars either .
Quote from mrodgers :Nah, over here, we don't have slow cars available . On the other hand, nor do we have decent fast handling cars either .

I was just about to say: they only go fast in a straight line though
Traded in my RX-8 and got an MX-5 2.0 Sport, which I picked up yesterday. I really like the RX-8 but it was just a bit too thirsty and, as I used the back seats three times in two years, I decided to go smaller.

Will post a pic as soon as it stops raining (so that'll probably be July).
Me and the Mrs have just replaced a 98 Rover 200 with a Vauxhall Astra 1.6 twinport. It'll do for me and it gets her to work and back! I have the pleasure of a company van, the ever reliable Fait ducato 1.9D.
OK time to post my car, its a Honda Civic '99. Only done 31k miles, first ever car. It goes well, currently pushing out over 120bhp when I last checked . 0-60 in under 9seconds, it goes pretty well for a first car .. Had it up to almost 140mph on a private road of course .

Anyhow, a few piccies;

http://file035a.bebo.com/8/lar ... 156753847a5774703835l.jpg

http://file032a.bebo.com/4/lar ... 156753847a5748463390l.jpg

http://file035a.bebo.com/8/lar ... 156753847a5774704261l.jpg

http://file035a.bebo.com/8/lar ... 156753847a5774703966l.jpg
I got a Lancia Delta Integrale Evoluzione limited edition (york green):

I'd have one! The only fun 4WD car I've ever driven (and I've driven a few).

And I like the Aprilia RS250 (I think it is) in the background
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG