The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from danthebangerboy :More rice imminent then, with mine being a jap import, is even more ricey, and has white wheels now!

Pictured from one side only because i ahem, ran out of paint, i thought 3 spray tins would be enough, but i forgot just how spokey they were until i started, one can was all used up on the 1st wheel and i could still see the silver through the paint on some edges

I did go a bit mad by the end though, both wheels have probably got about 6 or 7 coats on now, and shine like a mirror, god bless hammerite enamel white, i am getting 3 more tins tomorrow and will do the other side next weekend!

Looks hawt. Now drop it
(and i´d get rid of this splash guards)
Quote from BastianB :
nothingness

leave it the way it is, finish the alloys then leave it - it looks perfectly fine to me.
Quote from BastianB :Wow 230k km are a bit too much imo but depends on what you paid for it. Defenetly a fun car you got there

I have 189,xxx miles on my 325i E30 touring.. and it still pulls hard. Had 176,xxx miles on it when I paid £1,000 for it ~12 months ago. I expect to take this engine well into the 200,xxx range

Nice motor Tomson. Just needs some 15" BBS to replace the bottletops

Regards,

Ian
@Tomba:do you even know what does R.I.C.E mean?If you called my car rice,you must know it?
Quote from CobraDrifter :

Nice house. (car not bad as well)

Where'd you get those lights on the wall? They look awesome.
If all Japanese cars are rice, and now German cars are Bratworst, I guess since my Mazda is actually only a rebadged Ford, it is Barbeque.

So I own 2 rice and a barbeque...
Quote from mrodgers :If all Japanese cars are rice, and now German cars are Bratworst, I guess since my Mazda is actually only a rebadged Ford, it is Barbeque.

So I own 2 rice and a barbeque...

Wel,, i always said my car drives like Pizza
French cars are Croissants :}
Quote from Ian.H :tidy touring

would you sell it ??

love the e30 touring, High mile engines + endless power = one of the best cars ive ever had the pleasure to not only to work on but drive and be a passenger in.

what a pitty they are so over priced here
Quote from Ian.H :
Nice motor Tomson. Just needs some 15" BBS to replace the bottletops

I was thinking the same But planned to do that in next summer.. just gonna do some little fix before the winter.. Gonna upload more pictures when i have done something.
Quote from JJ72 :Nice house. (car not bad as well)

Where'd you get those lights on the wall? They look awesome.

That's not my house,it's just a random place we found in the industrial area in my city so I don't know for the lights...but they're making the picture nicer for sure!
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :I was thinking the same But planned to do that in next summer.. just gonna do some little fix before the winter.. Gonna upload more pictures when i have done something.

Shame you're not closer. I have a spare set my lockup.

Interested in seeing more pics

Regards,

Ian
Quote from theirishnoob :would you sell it ??

love the e30 touring, High mile engines + endless power = one of the best cars ive ever had the pleasure to not only to work on but drive and be a passenger in.

what a pitty they are so over priced here

Not got any plans to sell it.. love it too much.

It's an older engine too, so higher compression. Not too much of a difference over the facelift lower compression lumps, but a few bhp more. Seems pretty bullet proof if looked after / serviced regularly, which it'll be getting sometime soon.

Are the export costs high? Might be worth looking over here and driving it back? That said, finding mint / very good ones at good prices here aren't that easy either as it seems like the tourings are in pretty high demand.

Regards,

Ian
e30 e36 the best bmw u can get,it has no problems at all,only wear and tear stuff.it will go forever well into 300 k's!(of course well maintained ones)
Quote from e2mustang :e30 e36 the best bmw u can get,it has no problems at all,only wear and tear stuff.it will go forever well into 300 k's!(of course well maintained ones)

Any chance you could post some good pics from yours, that i can use them as Wallpaper? Very hard to find some good shots in Bimmerforums because the most are to small for my screen

Would be very nice if you could
Quote from BastianB :Any chance you could post some good pics from yours, that i can use them as Wallpaper? Very hard to find some good shots in Bimmerforums because the most are to small for my screen

Would be very nice if you could

well i dont have professional pics,but i have some,when i get home ill pm you
Quote from e2mustang :e30 e36 the best bmw u can get,it has no problems at all,only wear and tear stuff.it will go forever well into 300 k's!(of course well maintained ones)

no it wont - sorry but thats a load of rubbish

Every e36 ive had my hands on ( right upto Evo models ) has been a pile of shite - e30 is the best bmw of all time for good reason... Its alot more then just a pretty face.
well than your shit out of luck,coz they have no issues,as a bmw mechanic,i can tell you which bimmers are good and which are shit at least here in usa,the only engine i dont know about is the 1.6,the smallest is 318 here you could pm me for more info on this one.
Did you buy them as a pos beaten to hell already tho? or just went kaputt?
Quote from e2mustang :well than your shit out of luck,coz they have no issues,as a bmw mechanic,i can tell you which bimmers are good and which are shit at least here in usa,the only engine i dont know about is the 1.6,the smallest is 318 here you could pm me for more info on this one.
Did you buy them as a pos beaten to hell already tho? or just went kaputt?

no... ive worked in a bmw garage for a while - the garage got shut down due to unforsense circumstances and im left to be an indy

during the time their: e36's all day long.... all vairtys buttheir all poo

92-03 are shameful years for Bmw.*

* = my exp.

@ Ian - sorry but since the drift craze e30's went from just under 2k cars to upwards of 6 for a good model....

id do the trip to england no bother at all...

still regret selling my dads old one but that thing was mental 300 bhp + e30 = danger.... Life or death danger.

if i could get a nice e30 coupe ( pref 316 with a blown engine ) id do the 325i conversion... but ive no time or patience

will have to hit england up before christmas anyways. its a goldmine compared to here.
You talk out of your ass too much.
Quote from BlueFlame :You talk out of your ass too much.

+1.

The ammount of crap he come's out with is crazy.
Like this post.

Quote from theirishnoob :

as for the bmw pic... thats nothing special, the guy made a mistake... atleast he didnt drift an m5 so long that he hade to spent nearly 5k fixing it ( new brakes wheels and diff ) >.>

How the HELL does he turn the pic of someone being sick next to an M5, into a discussion about it drifting and then doing £5k damage??

Baffling...
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :+1.

The ammount of crap he come's out with is crazy.
Like this post.

How the HELL does he turn the pic of someone being sick next to an M5, into a discussion about it drifting and then doing £5k damage??

Baffling...

whatever comes into my head, i says - gospels the truth - the truth is what we all believe... so im god ? :|

i, reserve the right go on and off topic at free will: if you dont like it ive a modest and simple solution... Take a long walk off a short cliff, this might seem like a " OMFG HE INSULTED ME SO NOW WE MUST ALL GANG RAPE HIM BEFORE SUCKING THE E-COQ'S OFF EACH OTHER GAG GAG SWALLOW SWALLOW " as tbh, thats all your doing.

Now i could waste .9-3 seconds of my life calling all the shite post... as tbh, we all know it is BUT i know deep down you know it is too. Thats good enough for me.
I'm struggling to read any of that to be honest. Would it hurt for you to put that crap in spell checker before posting?

And i'm not sure how you went from me walking off a cliff, to cock sucking...
I don't like where this thread is going....
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG