The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Erm, not many race cars...

We have (from memory, so I might miss a few)

1995 Mondeo 2.5l V6 Estate (for Dog carrying)
My MX-5 (Import)
1996 Toyota Landcruiser with the 4.2l V8 (is that the right capacity?)
1997 A Fourwinds Motorhome, with 9.0l V8 (or something like that)
Lancia Stratos (original, NOT a replica, in road car form)
Lancia Fulvia 1300 Zagato
Lancia Fulvia 1600 Coupe
Lancia Fulvia 1600 HF
Lancia Aurelia B21
Lancia Aurelia B12
Lancia Flaminia Convertible
Lancia Flavia Zagato
Lancia Montecarlo - being race prepped
Lancia Fulvia 1300 Zagato in race condition - a lot of my own work too
TVR Griffith (original style) with a small block V8, and knock off wheels
Ginetta G4R original, that we've just finished a full rebuild on
Reynard 883 F3 Car - Tom's Toyata, Ex Lehto
Peitenpol Air camper - not technically a car and not technically finished
Mesheschmitt Boelkow (can't remember the number) and also not a car

Recently(ish) gone:
Caterham 7 with crossflow 1.8 engine
Lancia Flavia Pinifarina Coupe
Lancia Aurelia B12
Lancia Appia

Had over the years:
Lancia Dilambda
Lamborghini Miura
erm, can't think now, and I really ought to get some lunch...

Edit: Some pics, but I don't have many...
Attached images
PICT0332.JPG
PICT1886.JPG
PICT1946.JPG
PICT1235.JPG
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
We run a Lancia Restoration firm, and if you kno you're cars and car history, you'd know that Lancia was one of the greatest car manufacturers. They did so many firsts, or did so many things right rather than on the cheap.

Their downfall was the use of Russian steel used to pay of debts to Italy, and their honesty...

And the great thing is - most don't have electronics. Just nice simple electrics, which don't go wrong if you do them right... just a shame most people bodge electrics with those plastic crimp things, or use unsealed relays when they add fog lights etc...
Quote from tristancliffe :Erm, not many race cars...

1995 Mondeo 2.5l V6 Estate (for Dog carrying)
My MX-5 (Import)
1996 Toyota Landcruiser with the 4.2l V8 (is that the right capacity?)
1997 A Fourwinds Motorhome, with 9.0l V8 (or something like that)
Lancia Stratos (original, NOT a replica, in road car form)
Lancia Fulvia 1300 Zagato
Lancia Fulvia 1600 Coupe
Lancia Fulvia 1600 HF
Lancia Aurelia B21
Lancia Aurelia B12
Lancia Flaminia Convertible
Lancia Flavia Zagato
Lancia Montecarlo - being race prepped
Lancia Fulvia 1300 Zagato in race condition - a lot of my own work too
TVR Griffith (original style) with a small block V8, and knock off wheels
Ginetta G4R original, that we've just finished a full rebuild on
Reynard 883 F3 Car - Tom's Toyata, Ex Lehto
Peitenpol Air camper - not technically a car and not technically finished
Mesheschmitt Boelkow (can't remember the number) and also not a car

Recently(ish) gone:
Caterham 7 with crossflow 1.8 engine
Lancia Flavia Pinifarina Coupe
Lancia Aurelia B12
Lancia Appia

Had over the years:
Lancia Dilambda
Lamborghini Miura
erm, can't think now, and I really ought to get some lunch...

And you ride an old MX-5???
Quote from Victor :

Be sure not to crash it:

NICE!
Quote from tristancliffe :We run a Lancia Restoration firm, and if you kno you're cars and car history, you'd know that Lancia was one of the greatest car manufacturers. They did so many firsts, or did so many things right rather than on the cheap.

Their downfall was the use of Russian steel used to pay of debts to Italy, and their honesty...

And the great thing is - most don't have electronics. Just nice simple electrics, which don't go wrong if you do them right... just a shame most people bodge electrics with those plastic crimp things, or use unsealed relays when they add fog lights etc...

Tristian may I "borrow" the Stratos?

*pssst*Everyone raid Tristian's house!
me prepares Rottweiler(s)
Me prepares Doberman
Quote from 96 GTS :Me prepares steak

[edited for animal safty ]
sell all of them, leave only the Miura. Then, buy some proper cars
We don't have the Miura anymore - it went in the '90s
How could you get rid of the Caterham tristan!?!?
it was part exchanged for the Ginetta - my dad's first car as a young man was a G4R, and it lasted a week before it caught fire on a motorway and was destroyed.

He was actually coming back from some event in the caterham, and dropped in a friends house who 'deals' in Ginettas. He only went for a cup of tea and a chat. he ended up with no drink, no caterham and an unfinished Ginetta! LOL

But he likes the Ginetta, so it's okay!
so many lancias and not a single delta integrale ?
My brother used to have an Delta HF Turbo, but modern Lancia's (including beta onwards) just don't interest us. Oh, and the ricers that own Integrales mean I'd never want to own.

We'd like a proper S4 though
yuck an s4 is just ugly beyond words ... very nice car on paper ... but its looks make me want to hurl

and what ricers drive a delta int ? those things are way to rare for ricers
No way - you go to the Lancia AGM's in the UK, and about 50 - 80 turn up, all with huge non-standard wheels, stupidly loud dumpvalves, horrid perlescent paint, naff interior 'mods' and other stupid things, and they drive around to and from their parking bays like 2 year olds on speed.

God I hate ricers...
Quote from tristancliffe :Erm, not many race cars...

*insanely long, by my standards, car list*

Okay - from now on my official mental image everytime I read a post of yours will be you dictating to a butler what to post on the forum...

"Willikins, don't forget to make a joke on Bob Smith and do add a funny line about pink hippos - on the follow up try to think of a nice pun about ricers - or atleast just state my dislike for them, will you?"
Quote from xaotik :Okay - from now on my official mental image everytime I read a post of yours will be you dictating to a butler what to post on the forum...

"Willikins, don't forget to make a joke on Bob Smith and do add a funny line about pink hippos - on the follow up try to think of a nice pun about ricers - or atleast just state my dislike for them, will you?"

Rather.

Jolly good ol' chap he is. Pip Pip.
Sorry Tristan is out, but Jeeves will be happy to answer any questions you have.
i ride on a yellow Ford Escord Xr3i Cabriolet "Michael Schumacher Edition" 2.0 Liter engine 105 HP.
Attached images
MARCEL~1.JPG
Quote from xaotik :Okay - from now on my official mental image everytime I read a post of yours will be you dictating to a butler what to post on the forum...

ROLF!!!
what ROLF?:lol:
only my wife drives, i usually stay home...

So that's how he has so many posts. He's never actually here, he's hired a professional forum-poster, who just sits on the computer and spams the forums all day
Tristans Posts: 1,337

Good that we are not at a Counter Strike Forum right now, so we won't be annoyed by all those 1337 - jokes....
Quote from nikimere :ROLF!!!

Harris...
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG