The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from mrodgers :How much and what difference does the NGK Iridiums make? Really, just plain old platinum NGK you can't go wrong with, $1.99 each. A spark plug is a spark plug in my opinion. I've been through a lot of cars, a lot of miles, and a lot of different spark plugs, it never made a difference what spark plug I used.

And synthetic. What oil? I am using Mobil 1 since buying the Tribute new. It's like $25 for 5 quart jug at Walmart. Dang cheap. I've always used Castrol GTX in the older cars, but with the new-to-me turbo, it's recommended to use synthetic. Castrol GTX is around $20 for 5 quart jug at Walmart, so the Mobil 1 is only $5 more.

Plug replacement and oil change are about the cheapest jobs you can to on a car.

As for the transmission, seems you can never go wrong with Red Line MT-90 gear oil. Now you're getting a little bit more money. Summit Racing has it for $49.95 for 4 quart jug.

Mazda 3's come with NGK iridiums straight out of the factory, and that is what pretty much everyone gets, they work great as far as anything I know (which is next to nothing on the subject lol) but they last forever, I'm just getting new ones because they're still the stock ones and have 73k miles on them, haven't had issues with any of them.. don't want to have any issues! lol so just taking a precaution there, they're $12 a pop.

oil was easy, sucked because of this heat though, haven't done transmission oil yet though, that will be done later this week and so will the plugs which should come in tomorrow.

haven't bought the transmission oil yet, I saw a full test on like everything, I think the Mobil 1 came out to be the best over all sorts of crazy tests (independent test too, not something mobil1 or other companies did) Royal Purple came 2nd and then RedlineMT90 was like 5th or something like that, it was pretty interesting read. Doubt I can come across that test again though, it's in PDF format somewhere
try E3 spark plugs.
Quote from Klutch :Maybe on my street sure...

Ehhh

Its just annoying, i just hope they're chilled and laid back.
Last thing i need is a cop with a chip on their shoulder about loud cars

Wouldn't it be epic if they don't like loud cars.
Would serve you right for being so inconsiderate.
Quote from Luke.S :Wouldn't it be epic if they don't like loud cars.
Would serve you right for being so inconsiderate.

Whats wrong with loud cars? Several people near me have TVR's, literally nothing nicer that hearing one go past full chat - it's loud, but not offensively loud and very very nice.

On the other hand, in Bury the other day I heard perhaps the loudest car I've ever heard... (which, considering this week i've followed Lambo's and M3's going balls-to-the-wall and have been to Santa Pod several times is quite impressive...) ...eminating from a chavbox on the back of a Vectra. Loud, yes, but not nice. In any way. At all. Just offensive.

I'd have absolutely no problem with loud cars on my street... as long as they sounded remotely good.
Quote from Jakg :I'd have absolutely no problem with loud cars on my street... as long as they sounded remotely good.

But 90% of other people in your street who don't care for cars probably do.
also he drives a rusty rx7 shitbox which doesnt sound even remotely nice
Quote from Jakg :Whats wrong with loud cars? Several people near me have TVR's, literally nothing nicer that hearing one go past full chat - it's loud, but not offensively loud and very very nice.

On the other hand, in Bury the other day I heard perhaps the loudest car I've ever heard... (which, considering this week i've followed Lambo's and M3's going balls-to-the-wall and have been to Santa Pod several times is quite impressive...) ...eminating from a chavbox on the back of a Vectra. Loud, yes, but not nice. In any way. At all. Just offensive.

I'd have absolutely no problem with loud cars on my street... as long as they sounded remotely good.

Well when the car isn't meant to be that loud that is where the problem lies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... uLXJA&feature=related = good loud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... YngKM&feature=related = bad loud

RX7 should = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDYGMKtyfOo
My mince mobile!

My boyfriend and I enjoy long drives with the top down both to and from the hairdressing salon. This is often followed by a game of hide the sausage that can last for up to 12 hours.

Cheers,
Doyal
Attached images
_MG_3737.jpg
_MG_3744.jpg
_MG_3756.jpg
I love RX7s, but Klutch, put an exhaust on that POS. That thing sounds horrible. Leave the riced up fart cans for the Hondaboys.
doyal <3
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
Quote from doyal :My mince mobile!

My boyfriend and I enjoy long drives with the top down both to and from the hairdressing salon. This is often followed by a game of hide the sausage that can last for up to 12 hours.

Cheers,
Doyal

That car!

:lovies3d:
Still listening to screaming people, Doyal?
cant please everyone lol
Quote from Osco :6UL made by 949racing

good call.

to bad the 6ULR (17") versions aren't nearly as pretty
Quote from Luke.S :Good glad to hear. No more idiotic driving on public roads.

people in Australia cry because the sound of a race track 40km away is to loud (tracks have been closed down because of it)

doesnt matter how he drives down his street, anybody here driving any kind of sports car or modded car is looked at like they are about to kill someone

Klutch u better hope there car people lol
so do i :|
Quote from Shotglass :sounds like millions bees farting
not nice you should ask for your money back for that exhaust

Theres nothing wrong with the exhaust you dropkick they look tough only on rotarys though plus makes the pulse orgasmic.. They are mostly just put there for looks but also to direct the oil filled exhaust smoke of a rotor away from the paint without having to have a long extension. its all about having the car loud dont like it man up
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG