The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
not everyone likes the sound of a rotor =P
I do. Mad Mike's RX7 sounds awesome.
-
(Klutch) DELETED by Klutch
Quote from masternick :people in Australia cry because the sound of a race track 40km away is to loud (tracks have been closed down because of it)

doesnt matter how he drives down his street, anybody here driving any kind of sports car or modded car is looked at like they are about to kill someone

Klutch u better hope there car people lol

well if u look at the videos on youtube,no wonder why they look at u like that
Quote from e2mustang :well if u look at the videos on youtube,no wonder why they look at u like that

Yeah, because theres no videos of people doing stupid shit on the street in Europe or USA, hey?
Quote from Klutch :Yeah, because theres no videos of people doing stupid shit on the street in Europe or USA, hey?

but do they have police officers living across the street? still missing the point i see.
Quote from dadge :but do they have police officers living across the street? still missing the point i see.

That has nothing to do with what e2mustang just said...
i meant in general,its all over the world not just aus. but probably less here in us,coz here they just shoot you
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Bah leave klutch's RX-7 alone.

I think Rotary engines sound awesome.

+1 agreed my rotary brother ^^,
Quote from Klutch :That has nothing to do with what e2mustang just said...

seriously dude. don't you know how to follow a conversation?
it all started when you said police officers were living on the same street as you. and you were worried that the volume of your car might be of concern.
the converstaion went onto australians crying because of the volume of noise coming from a track that is 40miles away.
emustang then said that the videos on youtube confirms why you would be looked at in a strange way.
you then said that this also happens in europe and the usa.

i then brought the point of the conversation back to the start and said "but they don't have police officers living in the street".
so i would say it has everything to do with the conversation. having a proper exhaust will also reduce the ammount of fumes burning your brain out bud
-
(Tomson(FIN)) DELETED by Tomson(FIN)
Quote from dadge :seriously dude. don't you know how to follow a conversation?
it all started when you said police officers were living on the same street as you. and you were worried that the volume of your car might be of concern.
the converstaion went onto australians crying because of the volume of noise coming from a track that is 40miles away.
emustang then said that the videos on youtube confirms why you would be looked at in a strange way.
you then said that this also happens in europe and the usa.

i then brought the point of the conversation back to the start and said "but they don't have police officers living in the street".
so i would say it has everything to do with the conversation. having a proper exhaust will also reduce the ammount of fumes burning your brain out bud

my god you're an idiot lol
New front bumper.. covers the old one what was pretty damaged after some rally sessions..Shrug
Attached images
_MG_4984.jpg
Quote from Klutch :my god you're an idiot lol

i'm not your god (don't let the beard confuse you), or an idiot.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :New front bumper.. covers the old one what was pretty damaged after some rally sessions..

wait.. WTF. from which spacecraft you stole that front bumper? throw it away ASAP and get some nice mtech I/mtech II or original bumper.
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :New front bumper.. covers the old one what was pretty damaged after some rally sessions..

Please get rid of that hideous lower bumper!
Quote from Agniz :wait.. WTF. from which spacecraft you stole that front bumper? throw it away ASAP and get some nice mtech I/mtech II or original bumper.

agreed.

also Klutch, dont be another Arox/shadowwwwwwww

An old damaged bumper is surely miles better than that thing.
Finally snapped a pic of my "new" Jetta out in the backyard after giving it some tenderlovingcare with the buffer and some carnauba. Doesn't show much in the photo, but the wheels are horribly corroded and in bad shape. Would love to put some new ones there, but doubt the funds will allow it just for cosmetics.

Don't pay any attention to the lawn chairs showing in the reflections, hehe. Ignore the kid's swingset that appears to be hanging out of the trunk also, and the birdhouse that is sitting on the roof.

Never knew they called it a Jetta in the US, what model is it? Looks tidy as anyway, my next car is a diesel one of those or a diesel golf.
Quote from Bawbag :Never knew they called it a Jetta in the US, what model is it? Looks tidy as anyway, my next car is a diesel one of those or a diesel golf.

That was quick....

2003 Jetta Wolfsburg Edition (basically sports seats, trim, and sportier suspension.) 1.8l turbo and it goes like hell!
Yumm.. I think I wanna look for the Wolfsburg rims.. those are yummy compared to mine.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yumm.. I think I wanna look for the Wolfsburg rims.. those are yummy compared to mine.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :

My wheels look (IMO) better... but I would totally look at getting a different set of wheels for mine....

??
Quote from mrodgers :Doesn't show much in the photo, but the wheels are horribly corroded and in bad shape. Would love to put some new ones there, but doubt the funds will allow it just for cosmetics.

Don't know if you mean new as in replacement or new as in something different, but you could alternatively have them refurbished. If you get the right company they'll look like new once done.

Although I don't know how much this would cost where you are

However, don't be tempted by the cheap, while you wait, on your drive bodge job services offered by some companies, because it's guaranteed to be crap.
Quote from Shotglass :they called it bore-a for a reason

Sorry, but I have to agree with this. Yes, they are well built and comfortable, but they are nothing at all the shout about. A mere 180hp in a heavy chassis that does not like taking corners is not going to set the world alight.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG