The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :R888's are stupid for the road

This. No need for semis on a purely streetdriven car.
Trying out the wide lens extension with iPhone!

Yes, my wheels are in a sad state.
Attached images
lexs.jpg
What lense is that you say? One of those clip one wide angle ones?
here is my E46 updated a bit again
(crappy phone pics,my hands were shaky)
i put them on at 9 pm total darkness
Attached images
P051011_07.31.jpg
P051011_07.31_[01].jpg
P051011_07.30_[03].jpg
P051011_07.30_[02].jpg
Lexus alloys are awful for getting into a bad state
My baby

60mm from the chassis rails
That looks sick R34king, old skool cool!

As for mine, i have had a bit of a play, as the rear tyres were shot (surprise surprise) and i think i like the silver foxies better, they seem to suit it more i think.

Attached images
301135_10150321786793339_530153338_8334718_2070067966_n.jpg

Epic scrabby
-
(Rappa Z) DELETED by Rappa Z
Did you like Polish roads?
Quote from danthebangerboy :That looks sick R34king, old skool cool!

As for mine, i have had a bit of a play, as the rear tyres were shot (surprise surprise) and i think i like the silver foxies better, they seem to suit it more i think.

Please for the love of god remove that ugly wing!

And paint the chrome mirrors black or something!
Nice BMW drift car! Here's my car...well one just like it anyways. My car is a white 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP that came with a supercharged 3.8L V6 but is FWD . I recently took it to a shop to get an estimate to fix the left brake line and the rear brakes(pads,possibly rotors, maybe calipers even[it was grinding for quite a while before I stopped driving it]) It needs work done to it now but instead of fixing it I might sell it as is or trade it. Reason for this is the car was put up on a lift and I saw how rusted the body was for the first time. Everything is rusty and there's a couple of rust holes scattered about. I really love the car but in the long run it might be better and cheaper to get rid of it before I dump a lot of money into it. The car sat in water for 2-7 days at one point I've found out. Kelley Blue Book is $2955 on it. It'd be a new start for me to pick something more trackworthy (manual,RWD or AWD preferably for drifting or drag but mainly to do autocross and local track days etc.)

Here's a pic of one similiar to mine[with the same wheels that I have on mine](hopefully will get some shots with the digital camera before I get rid of it):

http://www.myspace.com/my/photos/photo/71784497/Album
Random question... anyone here ever broken a car for spares before?
No but it's quite easy. Just sell bits you don't want. Did the Rover die?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :No but it's quite easy. Just sell bits you don't want. Did the Rover die?

The ZT's fine - but I've seen a rather tasty Rover 75 for sale near me.

£500, lots of optional extras - would probably get £800 for the easy to remove bits, which leaves me with a shell (which i'd get £100 for) and a private plate.

Just trying to work out the potential pitfalls.
No pitfalls at all. Only slightly difficulty would be if you wanted to sell the chassis (with VIN as a whole but engine and interior bits you can happily chop and change without needing to tell anyone anything.
Quote from Jakg :Random question... anyone here ever broken a car for spares before?

Have stripped a couple of cars

if you have the time to do it, and choose your car wisely, you can make a decent profit.

Its not hard to do, if you can spin a spanner you can do it. Hardest bit is removing the engine/trans as you'll need an engine hoist.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :No pitfalls at all. Only slightly difficulty would be if you wanted to sell the chassis.

Umm, why? I don't know how it is in UK, but here if you want to rewrite a car to other person, you just need ''certificate of registration/passport of the car'' (IDK how it translates in english properly ), noone will look at that particular car, it can be 1000km's from a car registration office where you reregister it.

Got some stickers.

Quote from Klutch :Its not hard to do, if you can spin a spanner you can do it. Hardest bit is removing the engine/trans as you'll need an engine hoist.

Not worried about the physical aspect - more pitfalls I hadn't thought about (like disposing of fluids etc).

Would probably leave the engine / gearbox in the car when it got weighed in - nobody's going to want to pay for a KV6 with 120k on the clocks, especially when it needs a cambelt changed (30k overdue - the guy claims its been done, but has no idea if he has the receipt and hasn't looked in the service history.... yeah right)#

EDIT - Chassis worth nothing for sale, best use would be for scrap. More things like the interior etc I would sell for cash.
Quote from Agniz :

Got some stickers.

I have 3 pedo bear stickers.

Jack you are fine to do that mate 100% guaranteed no issues.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG