The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from danthebangerboy :What a number to have as well, after either of the banger legends simon reed 33! or magic33.

nice idea but my number came from a freind who raced a 1400cc ford fiesta in the brscc series
Quote from BastianB :How fast are these things going? Looks fun

i don't know none of the ones were i race have a speedo but the go fast enough to hurt if you crash but the top speed is not much becuses its a quater mile oval
Depending what track then they can get upto whatever speed 2nd gear runs out of revs at, so near on 50mph round somewhere like hednesford or arena essex, although i think grimley is smaller than those 2, about the same kind of size as mildenhall but tarmac not shale, plus if i remember right it isnt an exact oval, as one bend is tighter than the other one.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Depending what track then they can get upto whatever speed 2nd gear runs out of revs at, so near on 50mph round somewhere like hednesford or arena essex, although i think grimley is smaller than those 2, about the same kind of size as mildenhall but tarmac not shale, plus if i remember right it isnt an exact oval, as one bend is tighter than the other one.

wow
your knowlage of grimley is impresive
it is a sort of egg shape becuse as you say one bend is tighter but that one also dips into the ground unlike the other bend wich has a slight bump and falls away on the outside edge but if you can get the right line i drive about 75-80% of a lap at full trottle in 2nd gear
Dan "thederbyman" Dangerboy.
Quote from BlueFlame :Dan "thederbyman" Bangerboy.

Fixed lol, everyone thinks it says danger but it actually says banger, as in, banger racing, which is, well, this!

check my mate out at 2:08 driving something a little different lol, and again at 3:37 but this time a different car, look for the big long yellow roof in the right hand side of the vid, there he is, and again at 9:46 his time getting followed into the wall lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6PT5-2opfg&fmt=18

And yes, it does bloody hurt!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Fixed lol, everyone thinks it says danger but it actually says banger, as in, banger racing, which is, well, this!

check my mate out at 2:08 driving something a little different lol, and again at 3:37 but this time a different car, look for the big long yellow roof in the right hand side of the vid, there he is, and again at 9:46 his time getting followed into the wall lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6PT5-2opfg&fmt=18

And yes, it does bloody hurt!

i can beat that i managed to fly my mini 5ft into the air
Little update,Type-R front lip.

Quote from Klutch :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... &feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... &feature=channel_page

I love my life.

we have an entire port at our disposal - none public roads, even with the police in the port they ocassionally stop us for speeding but theirs nothing they can do, till we leave then they stop us then we explain its private property and yeah... Catch 22 FTW.

but still doesnt matter if its used or not - your still a retard.
no u
LFsforum.net is now a childrens playground
*shrug*

i have nothing to say to that

im having fun and thats all that matters
Quote from theirishnoob :we have an entire port at our disposal - none public roads, even with the police in the port they ocassionally stop us for speeding but theirs nothing they can do, till we leave then they stop us then we explain its private property and yeah... Catch 22 FTW.

but still doesnt matter if its used or not - your still a retard.

So let me get this straight. You call Klutch a retard for him (or it might have been his freinds, who cares) doing burnouts and whatnot, yet you say that you like to speed up and down a port? It seems like your the retard. What if a worker came out from behind a shipping crate, and you knocked him down?
Always "What if.......?", what if people just shut up about what if.
Its nothing to do with "what if".

If people want to drive fast in there cars occasionally, then thats fine. Even i myself enjoy a spirited drive every now and then, but i never surpass my limits and i only do it in the safest possible enviroments.

However, doing it in places like Shipping Ports (where workers are constantly walking about all day and night) and in the middle of towns is stupid and very irresponsible, hence why i didn't join in on the "klutch is an idiot for doing burnouts" bandwagon. I find burnouts pointless, but i certainly wouldn't of called klutch or his freinds retards for doing so, as there doing it on an empty country road, and what seems to be early morning hours, so the risk of them hitting someone is minimal.

So there you go Ginho. I explained my point. So please do me a favour, and piss off.
Bye!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :so the risk of them hitting someone is minimal.

you mean except for all the other idiots standing at the side of the road watching one idiot do stupid things with his rotary rustbucket?
christ no we are not
Again, my rotor has very little rust, Living in australia things don't rust as quick as they do up your way.

As for people standing around, i'm yet to ever hear about anyone getting hit
*shrug*
'90 Mitsubishi Galant GTI 4wd, for a while.
Attached images
mitsubishi_nv.jpg
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :So let me get this straight. You call Klutch a retard for him (or it might have been his freinds, who cares) doing burnouts and whatnot, yet you say that you like to speed up and down a port? It seems like your the retard. What if a worker came out from behind a shipping crate, and you knocked him down?

Lol - the lenght of dublin port vs the amount which is actually used, lets do the maths....

A vs b = C Right ??

the ports lenght: about 4-6 miles.

amount being used... about 800 meters to 1.2 miles roughly.

= between no less then 3.2 miles but no more then 5.2 miles to play in, mostly open space. with crates and such to move and play with. I swear if ken block was there he'd creme his pants ( and all the fanboys would be suckiing his .... )

its safe because the set-down limit is 50 but thats the busy areas of the port as explaineds the rest is open storage that isnt used ( finacial down turn Ftw. )

its a win win situation as theyres no diffing, no boy racers/ricers, just the craic, actual car testing ( setting up of suspention and such, ideal test area as theyres plenty of room, most is concrete and wet so nearly a skid pad. with the cobble stone and such in other parts. ) and if you wish, racing which i dont take part in, molstly testing.

it is safe, legal and meh, the workers dont care, they join in some times, other times move us along if they are moving a crane or whatever... other then that its all good.
Quote from theirishnoob :Lol - the lenght of dublin port vs the amount which is actually used, lets do the maths....

A vs b = C Right ??

the ports lenght: about 4-6 miles.

amount being used... about 800 meters to 1.2 miles roughly.

= between no less then 3.2 miles but no more then 5.2 miles to play in, mostly open space. with crates and such to move and play with. I swear if ken block was there he'd creme his pants ( and all the fanboys would be suckiing his .... )

its safe because the set-down limit is 50 but thats the busy areas of the port as explaineds the rest is open storage that isnt used ( finacial down turn Ftw. )

its a win win situation as theyres no diffing, no boy racers/ricers, just the craic, actual car testing ( setting up of suspention and such, ideal test area as theyres plenty of room, most is concrete and wet so nearly a skid pad. with the cobble stone and such in other parts. ) and if you wish, racing which i dont take part in, molstly testing.

it is safe, legal and meh, the workers dont care, they join in some times, other times move us along if they are moving a crane or whatever... other then that its all good.

I highly doubt it's legal to speed, race and generally **** around in a port.

Frankly, the fact that your speeding and whatnot in a port is stupid. You may think its safe to do so, but it's not when there are people running around trying to get on with there job.

And the workers apparently "joining in" is frankly, rubbish. Why would a worker join in? It would most likely result in him getting an earful from his boss (lets face it, what boss wants there employee racing around in a car in his work enviroment, when he should be getting on with his job?) or him possibly losing his job. No offence intended, but your really full of crap sometimes.

As for "testing" your cars in the port. Well...im not even going to comment on that. It's just too hilarious.

E: Sorry, but did you also say that you can play with the crates and move them around? Sorry, but i think thats also MORE bullcrap. There would be all sorts of things inside those containers, like vehicles, machinery etc. etc.

I highly doubt there gonna let some pre-pubescent dreamer move around crates as he pleases and damage whatever is inside them.

As for some of the area not being used, that still doesn't mean the speed limit is suddenly banished.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG