The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
u got that wrong buddy,bmw's from 2004 should be burned,bmw's before 1999 are the bests,telling you as a mechanik
Quote from e2mustang :u got that wrong buddy,bmw's from 2004 should be burned,bmw's before 1999 are the bests,telling you as a mechanik

LOL deffo not a bmw mechanic then. Seriously... we hate our own brand ( sounds worse then it actually is )
got that wrong again,i only work on bmw's even tho we are bmw and benz shop..
Just ignore him E2. Most the stuff he talks about is just bullshit.

Him being a Mechanic is a hell of a scary thought.
This is my Nissan 200sx S13 and I'm in love with it!
The first pic is how it looks at the moment and the second is how it's going to be when it's done! I have the bodykit and all parts so don't think i'm just a dreamer..

Spec:
1.8L I4 DOCH Turbo
RWD, 5-speed manual
Weight: ~1200kg

Engine slightly tuned with Stage II ECU, FMIC, Walbro 255lph pump, oil cooler etc etc!
Attached images
PA050006 mörk.jpg
large_159233MOD.jpg
the first pic is a little what is that

but the second pic is pretty nice imo
Quote from Aerodynamik :This is my Nissan 200sx S13 and I'm in love with it!
The first pic is how it looks at the moment and the second is how it's going to be when it's done! I have the bodykit and all parts so don't think i'm just a dreamer..

Spec:
1.8L I4 DOCH Turbo
RWD, 5-speed manual

Engine slightly tuned with Stage II ECU, FMIC, Walbro 255lph pump, oil cooler etc etc!

IMHO, that bodykit would look kinda weird? I'd suggest you sell these wheels and get some cool Rota's
I nearly had a big accident in my roadster last night....

My mates set off a few minutes after i did so i was poodling along at about 50mph in the slow lane of the A14 to let them catch up, they came past, so i pulled out when there was a gap in the traffic next (ages lol) and gunned it a bit to catch up to them, however, when i floored it, somehow the inner tube in the drivers side front wheel must have slipped around inside the tyre in some way, pulling the valve at a very funny angle and presumably twisting the tube or something, as what followed was the biggest amount of steering vibration i have ever felt in my life, at the 80pmh i was doing when it happened it felt like trying to hold onto a pneumatic drill and i absoulutely crapped myself and dropped back into the slow lane and continued there at 40mph for the last 3 miles of the journey.

I then had to drive back home at 40mph for about 60 miles as well.
Theres an inner tube in your tyre?

I suggest you get that looked at mate.
I know lol, the rim has got a small dent n the edge so it goes flat after about 2 days without using a tube.

I need a new rim really.
If your lucky, you might be able to get the dent repaired.

One of my alloys had a small dent in it when i very slightly clipped the corner of a kerb when avoiding a rabbit. Cost me no more than £35 + VAT to get repaired and it's fine. No balance problems or any of that.

Are you definetely sure it's a dent? Sometimes, the edges of the wheel can get badly corroded, which can cause air to leak out very slightly.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :If your lucky, you might be able to get the dent repaired.

One of my alloys had a small dent in it when i very slightly clipped the corner of a kerb when avoiding a rabbit. Cost me no more than £35 + VAT to get repaired and it's fine. No balance problems or any of that.

Are you definetely sure it's a dent? Sometimes, the edges of the wheel can get badly corroded, which can cause air to leak out very slightly.

Oh yeah it deffo is a dent, about an inch of the back of the rim is flat, and more concerningly, there is a small track in the middle of the den, so im guessing thats why the air is falliing out.

I would get another rim but an aftermarket set would be cheaper i reckon, as the wheels it has on it are the magnesium BBS ones that weigh only 9lbs each, i saw a mint set of them go on ebay the other week for £460!

There is a tatty set on there now for 200 odd.
Sorry, but what do you mean by "track in the middle of the dent"? Do you mean crack? If so, then the wheel is kaput.

If there is a tatty set on eBay for £200, then you could always buy them and get them refurbed. Should cost you no more than £100 in total to get them refurbed, providing you take off the tyres/valves and weights beforehand.

For that kinda of money, the only set's of wheels your going to get for £200-£400 will be universal / cheap quality stuff. Avoid universal wheels like the plague. There very prone to smashing.
Quote from Scrabby :IMHO, that bodykit would look kinda weird? I'd suggest you sell these wheels and get some cool Rota's

It's a copy of Nismos S13 bodykit, much nicer than stock! Here's a pic of the bodykit on another car. http://www.garaget.org/?car=102663&image=1598117

Can't afford new rims, I'm only 17 and go to school so my economy is tight as it is. I will be satisified with painting them..

Quote from logitekg25 :the first pic is a little what is that

but the second pic is pretty nice imo

It's really dirty and I have taken off the rear bumper, sideskirts, front etc!
But thanks!
new pics of it lowered please are you gonna put low profile tires so there is better performance or you going to keep it real
Soon my friend, soon. It's lowered 3.5CM, nothing special . With my coilovers soon it will be slammed
There will be Semi-slicks at the front with some nice wheels. At the back i'll have standard steel wheels. Size at the back will be about 195/50/15.
Quote from Osco :I like the gutted, clean interior. Ditching crap like that is a huge weight saver

Really?

I would have never guessed. Now i know why track cars are stripped!
Quote from Aerodynamik :This is my Nissan 200sx S13 and I'm in love with it!

Spec:
1.8L I4 DOCH Turbo
RWD, 5-speed manual

Remove that ugly as **** rear wing
Is there ever a day when your not a cnut?

is that really necessary? he was stating his opinion, and hes getting verbally harassed
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Is there ever a day when your not a cnut?

Yep. Every day. Sorry i'm blunt and to the point. I don't sugar coat things.
Quote from logitekg25 :

is that really necessary? he was stating his opinion, and hes getting verbally harassed

Yes it was necessary. And i was just stating my opinion.
Quote from Klutch :
Remove that ugly as **** rear wing

It's not that ugly irl, but I can't remove it anyway. I would have to repaint both rear fenders and the boot. Money, money, money...
Why would you need to repaint?
Quote from Klutch :Why would you need to repaint?

There's (ofc) holes in the boot and the spoiler presses against the fenders so the painting is "scratched off" if you understand. It stays where it is anyway..
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG