The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from KiRmelius :Well, I've located the power leak, and found out that door must be locked from the outside in order to be unlocked from there...

Good deal!
Did some pics today... bimmer & friends Q

Attached images
IMG_4453.JPG
IMG_4475.JPG
Not mine, but driving it for 2 more weeks. Citroen Saxo 98'

Picture is illustrative.
I was doing my driving license lessons in this... Quite bad memories on that car.
had my first complaint with the supra today

not about noise, surprisingly.
bitched about the fumes entering her house instead lol
I hope you expressed your disagreement using drift as your medium.
i made this face and lold

i recieved all the stuff for my new bimmer,now i just have to get em painted,put the new tires on,fit the suspension kit and im done. pics in few weeks
i like my car.

because u can do a burnout with it?
i can do that with a lada
Hell, if there's sand on the road I can do that with my bicycle.
U guys don't understand that in Aus, doing burnouts and donuts makes you da man, you don't need to be able to drive properly. Just take some meth and go with the flow
It's actually a requirement in the driving test...
>s14 does skid, everyone praises
>supra does skid, everyone boos

lol.
It's not the supra, it's you. Sorry.
Quote from Klutch :i like my car.

You show your love of your car by ruining the brakes and boiling the engine? Why the **** not.
Quote from Klutch :>s14 does skid, everyone praises
>supra does skid, everyone boos

lol.

show me one post that praised the s14 burnout drama queen
The S14 just looks 100x better, not the burnout
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You show your love of your car by ruining the brakes and boiling the engine? Why the **** not.

Brakes hardly need to be pressed once the skid has actually started..doesnt take much to hold the car still

and boiling the engine? lol it was a 30 second skid..not 3 minutes on a burnout pad.
Have you ever wondered what happens when you believe a salesman when they say "All the fluids have been changed"? Well, this is what happens. They replaced the gear oil with a whole lot of air. Thank you Purifoy Chevrolet.

Note the discoloration on the outer bearing casing. Yeah, they get hot without any lube. Needless to say, that bearing does not spin anymore.
Result is a two piece input shaft. Amazingly the rest of the trans is perfect. The damn thing weighs more than a VW engine though.
Attached images
IMG_6239sml.jpg
IMG_6241sml.jpg
IMG_6235sml.jpg
Quote from skstibi :Have you ever wondered what happens when you believe a salesman when they say "All the fluids have been changed"? Well, this is what happens. They replaced the gear oil with a whole lot of air. Thank you Purifoy Chevrolet.

Note the discoloration on the outer bearing casing. Yeah, they get hot without any lube. Needless to say, that bearing does not spin anymore.
Result is a two piece input shaft. Amazingly the rest of the trans is perfect. The damn thing weighs more than a VW engine though.

I did a complete service within a week of buying the car, only thing i didn't change was the diff oil, why would you believe a salesman anyway?

On a related topic...
380rwhp~ and a 2step launch equals this on my mates car, Fun night.
Quote from skstibi :Have you ever wondered what happens when you believe a salesman when they say "All the fluids have been changed"? Well, this is what happens. They replaced the gear oil with a whole lot of air. Thank you Purifoy Chevrolet.

Didn't transmission make loud noise while unlubricated?
Quote from KiRmelius :Didn't transmission make loud noise while unlubricated?

Other than a slight whine in 5th, no. They normally do though.

I only had the truck for a few days and had not had the time to look it over before my sister took it for a 600 mile trip and it did not make the last 300. Ended up costing $2000 to put another trans in. That transmission is noisy, pain in the a** to get into gear, and grinds depending on its mood. 4 years later and I am tired of the POS that's in it and want the nice original back in it.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG