Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Lol, i respect your opinion.

I'd rather drive my "scrapyard" car, them your boring old folks car.
There's nothing wrong with the yellow headlight (inner ones only), looks pretty good without tapes (like this), of course.
Yeah that one is awesome, had it as a wallpaper.

Might take the tapes off when i shoot a pic of it finished.

@jakg, my black bonnet matches my black winter wheels better than the BMW rims you wanted to get for your.... Rover. ewwwww
Quote from G!NhO :Lol, i respect your opinion.

I'd rather drive my "scrapyard" car, them your boring old folks car.

Why is it that when someone shares their opinion about your car, you instantly have to revert to talking crap about theirs? Can't take a bit of criticism, can you?
Quote from S14 DRIFT ::sadbanana

Depends what Golf you have driven. The Mk4 is rubbish, the Mk5 is far better. Actually can feel what's going on underneath you. The Mk6 is better still but I've yet to try.

I've driven a fair few of the models, and pretty much all of them left me feeling cold, especially the lower spec models. The only models I enjoyed was a Mk5 R32 and a Mk6 R.

The R32 was nice, but didn't enjoy corners. When pushing it to the limit, it would just understeer, and you could really feel.

The R was very nice. Boring engine sound, but still pulled hard and had plenty of power, and looked nice in white with the black wheels and the interior was well designed. Still not something I would buy myself though.

As for the Mk4's and below...well, I'm sure everyone here knows how crap they are!
Quote from jibber :Why is it that when someone shares their opinion about your car, you instantly have to revert to talking crap about theirs? Can't take a bit of criticism, can you?

Yeah i can absolutely.

If they give their opinion about my car than i am allowed to give my opinion about theirs right? Nothing wrong, and btw read the sig it already answered your question, so your post was useless.
But haters aren't people who hate anything and everything?

The style you have gave that car is very specific to yourself and as a result, barely anyone else would like it.

I don't like it because as Jack says, it looks like you've had an accident and had it repaired by someone who doesn't know what they are doing. Also, over here you would certainly grab the polices attention.

You may think it looks cool, but I am willing to bet my left testicle that your Grandma and any future lovers that you (won't) gain the interest of, will all think it's a beat up, old, rusty BMW and they wouldn't want to be seen dead in it.

Each to there own and all that, but I think I will stick to having cars that don't make me look like an idiot who doesn't look after his car.
Quote from G!NhO :Yeah i can absolutely.

If they give their opinion about my car than i am allowed to give my opinion about theirs right? Nothing wrong, and btw read the sig it already answered your question, so your post was useless.

My point is that you react like a little child to these posts. Like a scene in kindergarten...

"Your toy is ugly!"... "Yours is more ugly!... whaa whaa whaa, mommy!"

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :The style you have gave that car is very specific to yourself and as a result, barely anyone else would like it.

You may not like it, and i know many people will think it looks terrible but that is ok with me.
But surprisingly alot of people do like it, so i am sorry but your point is invalid.
Well judging from your reactions on this thread, they only said they like it because they didn't want to hurt your feelings as you will just run off crying!

No but seriously, they probably just said it so that you didn't think they were horrible. Plenty of people do it, including me!
No no no, i told them in advance "you probably don't like it, but i do" and 9 out of 10 said they did like it. I gave them the oppertunity to give their opinion, bad or good, but mostly it was good and honest.

So your point is invalid.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :But haters aren't people who hate anything and everything?

The style you have gave that car is very specific to yourself and as a result, barely anyone else would like it.

I don't like it because as Jack says, it looks like you've had an accident and had it repaired by someone who doesn't know what they are doing. Also, over here you would certainly grab the polices attention.

You may think it looks cool, but I am willing to bet my left testicle that your Grandma and any future lovers that you (won't) gain the interest of, will all think it's a beat up, old, rusty BMW and they wouldn't want to be seen dead in it.

Each to there own and all that, but I think I will stick to having cars that don't make me look like an idiot who doesn't look after his car.

wait a minute, if that will attract police attention, how hasn't this attracted much yet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDpEG6oeoVs
I did draw attention this saturday, but that was because of some skids on a grass field. The police wrote down my details, clearly saw the front of my car and said nothing.
I wonder sometimes if life would be easier with a simple mind like yours... then again, nah... i think i'm fine!
Remember this is the internet, think what you want about me and what i would be like in real life.
Skids in a grass field?

Time for heart transplant...finally have everything I need to get this done...can't wait to see how much power I can squeeze out of 5-cylinders
Quote from G!NhO :I did draw attention this saturday, but that was because of some skids on a grass field. The police wrote down my details, clearly saw the front of my car and said nothing.

Driving rwd vehicle only to destroy nature? Not cool man.
Quote from Scrabby :Skids in a grass field?

Carbid schieten op een veldje op oud jaars dag, 30 man leuk en gezellig.
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :Time for heart transplant...finally have everything I need to get this done...can't wait to see how much power I can squeeze out of 5-cylinders

Audi, VW, Volvo, Fiat or Honda?
I've decided to name my car 'shit' as it just had what may vey well be its last breakdown.

Upgraded to a 1994 Honda Accord estate until shit gets fixed, which I shall name 'shitsquared'.
I have a 1994 Accord Coupe...brilliant car...served me well for 4 years with 216k on the clock :]
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :

So you do your car up to please your grandmother and pull chicks, huh?

And here i was thinking people modified their cars because it was fun..
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG