The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :To you and to everyone else who thinks they are being smart (except XCNuse who has the right idea); they are crappy tyres which were on the wheels when I bought them from the scrapyard.

LOL then this is WIP, post pics with new tyres then :P
that much fume is coming out? something defenietly wrong there XD
there is a hose going from the back of the engine(valve cover) on top to to righ side of the intake.it goes to the crankcasevale(which loves to leak on that car)first i would see if the hose is cloged(spelling?) or broken.(its wrapped up with an other smalll hose)
i hope its the same as the US version tho
Quote from e2mustang :that much fume is coming out? something defenietly wrong there XD
there is a hose going from the back of the engine(valve cover) on top to to righ side of the intake.it goes to the crankcasevale(which loves to leak on that car)first i would see if the hose is cloged(spelling?) or broken.(its wrapped up with an other smalll hose)
i hope its the same as the US version tho

Wait,, what? You've lost me there. It is just that, when the square oil cap came off, the engine started to shake like hell for a second and then run back to normal again. A lot of air came out of that hole where the oil cap used to be (at least, where I have to fill the oil.. or.. where I would normally put it in XD )

Yes, I am not a mechanic nor am I someone who knows a lot about cars. I am a web developer please spare me xD

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wi ... _316_e36_engine_bay-1.jpg
This is what it all looks like except for that box on the right side (the air filter I presume?) which is flatter and square in my car.
Quote from XCNuse :lol the tires look fairly bald, that's what gave me the impression they were coming off.

Is it me or is winter setting in kinda slow this year? I'm in the south in the US, but the temperatures are even warmer than I recall last year.. for now at least lol

Of course though I say this and it's supposed to rain / snow mix tomorrow here

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yeah I remember last year it was already snowing this time of year, regularly freezing overnight, slushy rains, etc. Last night the road gritters were out and it was about -2 or -3 overnight this last night but up until the weekend it had been 6 or 7 degrees overnight. Nippy but not winter, regularly 12-13 degrees in the day... but I have a feeling the winter once it actually takes hold will be quite long. :sadbanana

The thing is, I'm not sure when to get my wheels mounted up. Because looking at the weather it seems like it'll go back to being 9-10 degrees again... It did this last month, 2 days of freezing-cold-ness and frost and then it was like a pleasant autumn. I guess the trees are a good indicator as most of them still have their leaves, albeit getting a bit yellow.

Quote from mrodgers :You're in Georgia for crying out loud. You shouldn't even be having winter. I should be traveling to Georgia to escape winter.

Winter has been extremely mild the past 2 years where I am, which is normally many many 12+ inch snowstorms through the season. Haven't had much in terms of good snowstorms for 2 years. It is now past Thanksgiving and we've only had one dusting of snow, which worries me for the January/February time when we'll probably get dumped on this year with the mild start.

It's first day of deer season in Pennsylvania today. There should be several inches of snow on the ground. Instead, it has been 60° F all weekend.

Quote from Migz :Winter doesn't seem to have set in at all here, tbh it sort of seems like its summer. Not that its warm, its just that there hasn't been heavy rain in quite a while, so our reservoirs are at less then 1/4 capacity, meaning there will be a hose pipe ban soon, which is something that normally only happens during the summer. It's quite chilly here but its bearable in just jeans, shirt and a hoody.

Global warming.

/runs
Quote from Migz :our reservoirs are at less then 1/4 capacity,

lol reading the daily mail again have we.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :lol reading the daily mail again have we.

Nope, read it in my local newspaper, so I took a trip down to a few reservoirs and they were indeed almost empty. This time last year we had 'extreme' flooding I think. So quite a big change.
Quote from PMD9409 :Global warming.

/runs

I thought global warming caused the planet to be colder...?

hahahah
Quote from XCNuse :I thought global warming caused the planet to be colder...?

hahahah

I know, I just love the irony of it.
Quote from XCNuse :I thought global warming caused the planet to be colder...?

hahahah

No it makes it hotter that's why the ice caps are supposedly melting however i doubt they are in the grand sceme of things if you look at antartica it's hardly a lack of ice for a martini.
Thought it could also bring colder winters? But it all seems to be BS so its hard to figure out any of it.

In any case, it is finally hitting 20C here. Can't even use the heater or seat warmers in my car yet.
Quote from PMD9409 :Thought it could also bring colder winters? But it all seems to be BS so its hard to figure out any of it.

In any case, it is finally hitting 20C here. Can't even use the heater or seat warmers in my car yet.

Damn,, and here I am in my 6C
oh i'm sorry i'm not as into japcrap as you.

i can see the red one is yours since the suspension seems to have collapsed on one side
yup, pretty proud of your britcrap is it.....
you're getting me confused with Jack Green
my latest pic

Nice! Does the wooden splitter hold good?
Quote from R3DMAN :my latest pic

Looking good! Any new videos of your car?

Btw what year was your Corsa?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG