The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from logitekg25 :the best part? Im putting in a 7.4L big block 454 v8 in it. (i know redundant saying 454 and v8)

sounds like a waste of time...go find a cheap lq4...not sure why you would want to put anything but an lsx in there if you're doing a swap...from both a cost/performance standpoint...you can keep it carbed to keep the cost down and you'd be much happier in the end...so would your right foot...
you dont have your license, and you want to drive a 400hp 4x4?(i assume?)

And how are you going to pay for all this?
In exactly the same way you pay for your drugs.

Don't you take the moral high ground here.

You jelly?
no but your suspension is
new rimz for winter, yo.

ordered some winter tyres today. gonna either paint or stickerbomb these wheels and then take them all to the tyre shop to get fitted up.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :new rimz for winter, yo.

ordered some winter tyres today. gonna either paint or stickerbomb these wheels and then take them all to the tyre shop to get fitted up.

All this salt and snow is going to fck up your rims pretty quickly...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :new rimz for winter, yo.

Paint them with Plasti dip. Non destructive rubber coating spray, very neat stuff. Best to have tyres fitted prior to spraying.

I will be doing my winter wheels next week in fluorescent green
yah totally my audi wheels will be going away for a while until happier weather approaches.

i'm hoping my rattlecan paint job will hold but not too worried if it won't. i'll try to stickerbomb the wheels if possible, that means if i sold the car i'd have an unmolested set of wheels to put on. just gonna get a stickerbomb book as an early xmas pressie
I will take another look for you Jamie, but I came across a pack of stickers on either wheelwhores or ebay, that said "winter rimz yo!".

I recently bought some standard alloys for my Lexus to replace the current ones while they get refurbed. I was going to put loads of the winter rimz stickers on them!
Quote from Franky.S :no but your suspension is

It has had the coil spring conversion. It rides a bit better, but I don't like it much, when I can I'm going back to air suspension.
Dudeeeeee, you have any idea how jealous I am? I'm looking for that car around here...

Looks great!
A harness, in a 5-series?

No gearknob?
Please resize your images bumder.
I hate newer bmw's more than anything in the world, but these are so awesome!
Awesomeness right there!
Quote from JJ72 :Get yourself a HD monitor!

I'm on a HP Probook 4330s which has a HD screen.
Quote from Jakg :A harness, in a 5-series?

Says you, you'd put a 5point belt in your MG if you had the chance. Oh and a rollcage.
true! haha
Quote from BlueFlame :Says you, you'd put a 5point belt in your MG if you had the chance. Oh and a rollcage.

Oh **** off.

Harness in a TRACK car = good

Harness in a ROAD car = not good (if done up tight enough, which it won't be...)
Well I see he still has the original belt in there, so hopefully he uses that on the street
Quote from BlueFlame :Says you, you'd put a 5point belt in your MG if you had the chance. Oh and a rollcage.

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG