The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
my ride is my avayator!!!!! nice huh? lol but to be onest i don't have a ride but my parents have a ugly Chevy HHR
Quote from JO53PHS :And the moral of the story is:

Thou shalt not purchase thy BMW with thy strange rear spoiler

Thou shalt not allow fat man to sit on thy spoiler

I have been so close to buying about 3 genuine spoilers on eBay but have been out bid with seconds to go!
Quote from The General Lee :Thou shalt not allow fat man to sit on thy spoiler

I have been so close to buying about 3 genuine spoilers on eBay but have been out bid with seconds to go!

Funny stuff: when you search for "universal boot spoiler", you mainly get BMW spoilers. It's like fake aftermarket heaven.

Get one of these, it'll look awesome!!11
Quote from The General Lee :Sorry Robt - But I have replaced my headlights and my mate has them. They wouldn't fit a Capri anyway

Pic 1 - OEM headlight and clean indicators fitted.
Pic 2 - My new decal - May only be a 1.6 but Quattros are still for sissies!
Pic 3 - Picture of the back of my dirty car, notice the decal.

Much better looking!

I hope you don't cross a RS4 or an R8 with your sticker
I could outrun a RS4 or an R8 any day!!

Oh, wait. No I can't.
This is my car
lies i am 13 and not old enough to drive all though it will be mine some day cops here i come yall think you can catch me now
http://www.seriouswheels.com/p ... Police-Cars-1600x1200.jpg

I always use this pic as i based him on the one from the movie
http://www.mygenerallee.com/ga ... eider%20general%20lee.jpg Pic from the parade 2 weeks ago.
http://carmenas.com/Pics/General%20Lee.jpg thats what he looked like when i got him striped down worked for 6 months to fix him.
http://www.hazzardretreat.com/ ... 10001/thumb_corey_038.jpg was like that when i found him was one of the cars used for the film. Everything was broken.

wish that was my car.
Please tell me you ARE being serious...

Argh! Just saw the white writing! Damn you!
Quote from The General Lee :Thou shalt not allow fat man to sit on thy spoiler

Thou shalt buy only thy genuine BMW parts, only thy rice boyz buy thy dodgy spoilers of thy eBay
Quote from JO53PHS :Thou shalt buy only thy genuine BMW parts, only thy rice boyz buy thy dodgy spoilers of thy eBay

Back in ye olde day it was called thy eHarbour.
Quote from The General Lee :Sorry Robt - They wouldn't fit a Capri anyway

Car looks better now.
And they WILL fit a capri. ill have to try n find a pic. but the lights/lenses (the circular bits not the whole rectangle unit) fit the capri exactly, just need shortening a bit in depth.
If we can say that the buggy is a personal car too. Then here it goes:

My own Dazon 175 ccm dune buggy. Love to be in mud with it, feels like a tank . Keeping going in any ditch .

Maybe someone else there have a buggy too?
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
meh, apparently I fuxxored my pressure plate and throw out bearing, so no more action pics on the track for a while
Quote from sgt.flippy :Yea, it should be here somewhere.

It's just an old Fiesta MK4 diesel. Nothing special at all, but I'm a big Ford fan

If opel would not be on the world, then Ford will be the worst car brand ever.

Didn't knew yet?

I just heard somewhere. Actually my opinion is different.
Quote from PioneerLv :If opel would not be on the world, then Ford will be the worst car brand ever.

Didn't know yet?

AFAIK French cars are the worst ever! We can argue on it
Quote from PioneerLv :If opel would not be on the world, then Ford will be the worst car brand ever.

Didn't know yet?

I just heard somewhere. Actually my opinion is different.

I know ford has a bad name, but I really like the cars for some reason.

And what you mentioned: that's the exact reason I'm going out right now to check my oil and water level
Quote from ussbeethoven :Did you photoshoped your plates? I not sure about the UK traffic laws, but an English registration (and colours) with German country code would be to my knowledge illegal here.

I didn't Photoshop my plates, they are are on my car. No problems with the boys in blue yet. I have spoken to a few people that have them and they too have had no problems. I have even to a few Policemen and they say "You should be fine."

Quote from robt :And they WILL fit a capri. ill have to try n find a pic. but the lights/lenses (the circular bits not the whole rectangle unit) fit the capri exactly, just need shortening a bit in depth.

These are a "all in one" unit. I assumed they wouldn't fit as you would have to cut the indicators off. I'm sure you can buy Angel Eyes for a Capri anyways. I try and find you a link.
hmm, time to find a smashed up 3 or 5 series then! lol. much cheaper then getting ones made for the capri. would like to do it some time. lights on the capri are about as effective as strapping candles to the bonnet
Quote from robt :hmm, time to find a smashed up 3 or 5 series then! lol. much cheaper then getting ones made for the capri. would like to do it some time. lights on the capri are about as effective as strapping candles to the bonnet

Install xenon

Did you ever take the lights apart? Maybe the lenses and mirrors are dirty/broken on the inside?

Or it's Ford built

(My car is only 10 years old and the mirrors inside the lights are starting to wear down, that's why I suggest this)
nah its just old flippy and yeah, might go for xenons when i get it on the road. lights are more a yellowy brown after 22 years
This is my ride, 600bhp, 0-100 kph in 2.3 seconds. My Ride
Quote from robt :nah its just old flippy and yeah, might go for xenons when i get it on the road. lights are more a yellowy brown after 22 years

HID is where its at mate
Quote from sgt.flippy :Back in ye olde day it was called thy eHarbour.

aye.. thy eHarbour yu say? Thou art shocked
Quote from The General Lee :Thanks mate - Glad those negative comments were turned into some positive ones and I agree with you 100%

The front valance is standard bud.

I haven't checked back to my previous post, but if I didn't, I should have clarified why _I_ didn't think they looked right, rather than just saying "they're crap" or words to that effect

Thanks for the clarification about the valance.. didn't know which came with the fog lights and which didn't

Speaking of foglights.. I desperately need to get a new offside unit and a nearside rubber insert for my E30 as the nearside one is all but falling out and the offside one looks like someone filled it with yellow / orange plasticine

Regards,

Ian
Finally got the motor washed by the illegals(tm) and a pic from something other than my crappy phone cam

Will be tarted up where it needs it when I get a couple of free weekends

Regards,

Ian
Attached images
_BMW_E30_Touring_006.jpg
_BMW_E30_Touring_007.jpg
_BMW_E30_Touring_008.jpg
Very nice Ian - How long have you had her?

Done a little editing tonight, came up with his...
Attached images
BMW New 2 BlackWhite Red.jpg
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG