The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
If it wasn't in CF it would be tolerable.
I wanted a colour that didn't stand out too much, and CF seemed the only option. Also, I will be wrapping some of the interior trim in CF eventually (Which will then be lacquered to make it look realistic, although I am not trying to fool anyone...) so I think the CF sticker could be a nod towards the CF interior parts.

http://shop.pistonheads.com/?s ... product_category=stickers
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Jokes.

You must be from Essex.

If it jumps fine then it's the battery, common sense would tell you that.

its an old golf... a starter motors what 20-30 $ but instead he wants to hotwire it, providentially break more parts just so he can check...

would it not be better to take the start out and test it first ??
The CF works well because it is only just visible, other PHers will know whats what, to anyone else you just have a hard to see sticker.

Quote from theirishnoob :would it not be better to take the start out and test it first ??

You can test the starter in place, I've already mentioned how. Simple job, but can save you a fortune by not replacing good parts.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :The CF works well because it is only just visible, other PHers will know whats what, to anyone else you just have a hard to see sticker.

Spot on!
Couple more weeks and roads should be clear enough of snow and ice to take the ol datsun off winter hibernation and start driving it again. \o/

This winter made me decide to change to a different car in the near future though, RWD for a change.
Attached images
IMG_0509.jpg
Got them ghetto wired last night so I can atleast run them! Yay!

just crappy cell pictures loaded onto tapatalk

They are crazy bright to say the least.
Crazy nice mate, look awesome!
Go put the eyes back on it!
lol, majority of you guys want them off, alot of the car forum guys want them back; I'm still undecided, I just got some better pictures, I'll post later tonight or tomorrow.

There are just some angles they look nice without them again.

Crappy phone pictures don't do justice lol
Without the eyelids is alot better.
Can you show a picture with these angel eyes with the lids? Like the 2nd picture but with them on
This was just made a few hours ago.0-62 and passby
Talking of headlights, I am thinking of buying these headlights for my Accord when I next see some. I think that due to my car having the more aggresive looking front end because of the lip kit, these headlights would look really nice and give the car a mean look. What do you guys think?

*car above is not mine. Just showing the headlights.*

As you can see, my car just has normal white ones.

I think it would make you look like a cock.
You asked what I thought about putting some stupid headlights on your car, and I gave you an answer.

yeah, those lights would be a mistake dude.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You asked what I thought about putting some stupid headlights on your car, and I gave you an answer.

Quote from dadge :yeah, those lights would be a mistake dude.

You guys really think so? Hmph! I thought it would look rather nice!

Thanks for your input though! To be honest, I probably wont bother messing with the exterior until it gets resprayed, and the firewall needs to be fixed before then.

Cheers chaps.
Those headlights are far underpar, the original lights are way better.
XCNuse:
I'd like them better ON. But remember where you are asking it, LFSForum!

I painted my wheels metallic gold so i look like the boss.

Gah, i need better wheels infront with less offset... the steels make em look weak : (oh and these are my small steels hahahaha)
You look more like a pikey than a boss. Steelies ftl.
Quote from doyal :You look more like a pikey than a boss. Steelies ftl.

Steelies ftw. They are awesome. It's the whole point to make it look like a shit box with steelies, that's the whole point.
that looks terrible.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG