The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
needs a bit more imo

**** off with your hellaflush crap.
And yet another perfectly good car gets flushed... down the toilet.
Quote from PMD9409 :And yet another perfectly good car gets flushed... down the toilet.

agreed. though my ex had 2 ( older and brand new model ) and it has to be said, for a ltitle spots car their fun, but their pretty gutless when needs be.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Buy a Golf TDI and have it remapped. Then you can beat Fiesta ST's in a car everyone thinks is your Dad's.

But it looks like you're in your dads car, almost as bad as driving around in a Rover 75 and everyone thinking you're in your granddads car.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :But it looks like you're in your dads car, almost as bad as driving around in a Rover 75 and everyone thinking you're in your granddads car.

Still better than driving around in a VW Polo and everyone thinks i'm in my girlfriends car...
Quote from jibber :Still better than driving around in a VW Polo and everyone thinks i'm in my girlfriends car...

maybe if you wore your own clothes when driving it, you wouldn't give the impression that the car's your girlfriends.
Quote from dadge :maybe if you wore your own clothes when driving it, you wouldn't give the impression that the car's your girlfriends.

Well that was to shield him from the staring. If he would wear her clothes, then they would think he was a female and wouldn't pay more attention than a quick glance.
Quote from jibber :Still better than driving around in a VW Polo and everyone thinks i'm in my girlfriends car...

Better than driving around in a Honda Accord and everyone thinks I'm a Taxi.
Quote from doyal :needs a bit more imo

Ha Ha Ha
Not "HellaFlush" at ALL, cut the crap with the "stance y0" thing. (not aimed at you Doyal )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Buy a Golf TDI and have it remapped. Then you can beat Fiesta ST's in a car everyone thinks is your Dad's.

Love it, best quote of the year for me.
Quote from dadge :maybe if you wore your own clothes when driving it, you wouldn't give the impression that the car's your girlfriends.

bollocks, i love him in his tighty-whities
i always had you down as a crotchless shell-suit kinda guy.
Quote from dadge :i always had you down as a crotchless shell-suit kinda guy.

nah, far too much fabric for my liking.
oh liking. i get ya now.
New Baby. Which has broken on the 3rd day of driving

Attached images
DSC00867.JPG
DSC00873.jpg
DSC00874.jpg
DSC00890.jpg
Quote from Migz :New Baby. Which has broken on the 3rd day of driving

I wonder why...

I don't get what it is with you, everytime i post anything you're in here like a bat out of hell to assume the worst of me :S.

The starter motor has died, not my fault in anyway shape or form. So why don't you go pick on someone else for once, jesus Tomba. You're like a ****ing child.
Jumpstart that shit then!
It's fun to annoy the shit out of you, dunno if you are dumb anymore but sure as hell you were before!
You always got mad to me for me correcting you.
Quote from G!NhO :Jumpstart that shit then!

I had to just to get home last night, but i cant be jump starting it forever though.

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :It's fun to annoy the shit out of you, dunno if you are dumb anymore but sure as hell you were before!
You always got mad to me for me correcting you.

It's not really annoying me, im just finding it really pathetic that whenever i say anything you're always their adding your own little comments lol.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :That's not like a Golf.

Well it might be the ignition, bassicly when i first got it i turned the key and it took about 2 seconds for the starter motor to actually start. It was quite a noticeable delay. It gradually got worse, to the point now where i turn the key and the starter motor just doesnt go. Not sure if its the ignition thats faulty, or if its wires somewhere, or if its the starter motor. Dad says its the starter motor but im going out in a bit to look at it and im going to disconnect the cabling on the back of the ignition and hot wire the car, if it starts then i know its a faulty ignition, if it still doesn't start then its either dodgy cable somewhere or the starter motor has gone.
Checked the battery and/or alternator?
Quote from Migz :im going to disconnect the cabling on the back of the ignition and hot wire the car

Jokes.

You must be from Essex.

If it jumps fine then it's the battery, common sense would tell you that.
Relay.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG