The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
how did you know? :P

dont mind about the eurotrash sticker... my friend decided to spend my 2 dollars i used on that sticker and put it on my car when we had a party at his house

fuzzy dice ftw!!!
Cool i like it

You posted in the last purchase thread remember. haha
LoL. +5hp/sticker? Oh wait it's a civic.
Technically I beat you so you're too late.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Technically I beat you so you're too late.

Let me refer you to post #5576

Might have to look quite closely

You are both so late, the sticker is now actually cringe worthy

I beat him. I didn't beat you.

A valiant second place.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I beat him. I didn't beat you.

A valiant second place.

Technically I've had the sticker on for a week and a half now

doesn't matter really but i should really get my tailgate fixed, not spam here >_>
Quote from nikopdr :you're too late

From the looks of it, you did beat him.

You have rusty arches before him.
Quote from Scrabby :Oh, MasterNick. What are you drifting then?

a 180sx, killed the engine (stuffed conrod bearing) 3 months ago at a drift day and only just got it fixed, hope to do another drift day within the next few months or a comp at the start of May

them not letting you drift on a dry track sucks, you can go so much harder when the track is dry
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :From the looks of it, you did beat him.
You have rusty arches before him.

You should of seen the tailgate before I decided to fix it with shitty welding it was pretty much full of rust, but i'm quite glad that is now gotten over with, but I can always hide that stuff under the civic middle thingy
You guys are pedos
Quote from masternick :a 180sx, killed the engine (stuffed conrod bearing) 3 months ago at a drift day and only just got it fixed, hope to do another drift day within the next few months or a comp at the start of May

them not letting you drift on a dry track sucks, you can go so much harder when the track is dry

Ah i see
It does sucks ye but it's fun
I go to germany, Holland etc for dry track drifting
In october me and my mate are going to poland, thosr guys are craaazy. We Will be doing last round of the jdm Allstars driftcomp (Will have about 320hp-ish then)
A couple of pics as promised.

Before...

After!

I just gotta sort out the paintwork, (yes i am aware that i have a cream drivers door lol) fit the new tyres and she's just about done, well, cosmetics and safety wise anyway, then it'll be time for looking at stuff like cams with a longer duration and a higher lift, different exhausts etc, its quick, but i want quicker!
Attached images
beforesusp.jpg
done.jpg
Is yours a 1.6 or a 1.8 Dan? For a quick fix, and probably one which is cheaper and less time consuming, you could always just drop in a 1.8.
just cams on an otherwise stock motor are not worth it on the miata.
Mines the 1.6, the mate i bought mine off sold me this one when he upgraded to a '95 1.8, but mine still leaves his for dead off the mark, apparently the extra weight of the 1800 near enough negates the extra horses from the bigger engine so i hear, plus something about gearing, when we get to about 80 odd he starts creeping closer, then can pass me, but for me top end isnt a worry, i dont care about how fast it goes, all that matters to me is how fast it accelerates

Took my best best (SO wish she was my girl)friend out in it last night, we drove a couple of miles and she said its quite quick aint it, and i was like yeah, but what she never knew was that i had only been using about 2/3 throttle and going upto only about 4k revs up until that point, so just after she said that i used all the loud pedal and went to 6k in gears 1 2 and 3, i backed off after that, i have never seen someones face break out into such a grin like that before, then she said, this is silly f--king quick!!!

Get the Single exit stainless exhaust from mx5parts, really nice bit of metal for quite little money. The sound it creates is fantastic. Also has a proven 2hp gain.
whoa, 2hp.
It already has that on, well i think its that one, its a stainless system that my mate got for it when he had it, and he got it from mx5parts, their sports system so he said i think.

Its sounds quite nice as it is, plus the de cat makes it more rapid already, but for me id like a bit more rumble, and i dont mean like the prats who put a rage 5 inch backbox on a civic which sounds stupid, i like proper deep and grunty sound, which i think an ashley exhaust system can provide, i have known a few people who run them, and they sound amazing, i love the poppy sort of raspy sound they make, one of their setups will almost certianly be my next buy.

This is the sound i mean...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70vQUNZ_0wQ
the smiley was supposed to indicate a joke
Buy a Golf TDI and have it remapped. Then you can beat Fiesta ST's in a car everyone thinks is your Dad's.
Suspension is slightly lower (More noticeable at the front)
ahh now i see it
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG