The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from XCNuse :

Can't decide on eyelids off or on, I'm thinking on which isn't what I expected.

holy shit it looks much better with eyelids off! So off, definitely.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :holy shit it looks much better with eyelids off! So off, definitely.

I agree. The point of the eyelids is to show the headlights with different lines and shape, but what they really do is to draw the eye directly to the actual eyelids themselves for me. I don't like them.
Quote from -NightFly- :Now your point is too pointless even to point at...

and that's the thing. how can a point be pointless. for something to be pointless, there has to be no point. the fact that you've said point would indicate that there is a point. so, to say that your point is pointless is pointless because there is a point.
and breath
Quote :eyelids on or off

flip a coin, and when it is in mid air, you will know what one you hope for...works every time.
Personally I think keep them on. Looks like a fat car with them off.
my opinion is: off. but that doesn't count after all. it has to suit your taste.

blah, keep them off.
Quote from jibber :A diff will not simply break from one moment to another (at some point it will eventually, but not after 5 minutes of spinning your wheels). But if you keep spinning your wheels you'll put premature wear on the diff. Which can cause it to break earlier than it should. A diff running too hot is the problem, and if it gets too hot, the oil won't be able to do its job anymore.

if you are worried about some premature wear then you shouldnt be driving your car lol

i know that keeping my wheels spinning will be just fine, more worried about killing my diff by doing a bad clutch kick or gear change mid drift, like trying to change from 2nd to 3rd powering out of a corner, gearbox, clutch,diff and half shafts dont like that kind of stuff

Quote from jibber :Well, the diff held up fine, until i've abused the living sh*t out of it.

I'm not joking when i say i was sideways the whole day in almost every corner. They even gave me a nickname in the pits... "The drifter".

I will probably not do this again in such an excessive way. I've learned my lession. Spirited driving and some tail out moments here and there are no problem however.

think your diff was already on its way out befor you did a whole day of almost drifting every corner, my shitty diff seems to hold up just fine full on drifting every corner for a whole day and your diff should be just fine doing the same thing

what is wrong with your diff anyway?

Quote from Scrabby :Last Thursday the first comp. of the driftcup started! I finished 2nd, now doing "Pro-Class" (twinning)
Car handles awsome, just needs some fine tuning

wet track fail, why dont they just run it on a dry track?

also how much steering lock does your car have?
Quote from dadge :and that's the thing. how can a point be pointless. for something to be pointless, there has to be no point. the fact that you've said point would indicate that there is a point. so, to say that your point is pointless is pointless because there is a point.
and breath

My point was aimed at BF's point or at least he thought he had a point...witch he hadn't,
so it was pretty pointless since sometimes even something that appears to be point
will come out as a pointless on closer look.
Hope you got my point.
Quote from masternick :if you are worried about some premature wear then you shouldnt be driving your car lol

That's what I do. I get the tow truck to lift my car up, drive me to work, then unload me. Same thing back home. It's expensive, but keeps my car in good shape. only 500 metres driven on it!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That's what I do. I get the tow truck to lift my car up, drive me to work, then unload me. Same thing back home. It's expensive, but keeps my car in good shape. only 500 metres driven on it!

I have the eunos back as of today, all tested and legal, fully repaired, but due to the lowered suspension i had fitted, drives like a different car, more like a go kart than a car, move the steering wheel minimally, it instantly responds and turns further than it always used to, much more direct, plus the ride is much more tigher, it feels good, and looks lovely, pics to follow in daylight, i am a happpy bunny tpday!
Wow, let's all stop trolling the forum pointlessly like a bunch of pre-teen retards. Go make a thread for bickering or a section for members of over a year and 1000 posts where there are absolutely no rules at all. (my personal preference, hint hint @ victor)

On the actual topic, which I would like for us to stick to:

pedo
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Wow, let's all stop trolling the forum pointlessly like a bunch of pre-teen retards. Go make a thread for bickering or a section for members of over a year and 1000 posts where there are absolutely no rules at all. (my personal preference, hint hint @ victor)

On the actual topic, which I would like for us to stick to:

easy tiger. you seem to have sand in your vagina. there's was very little trolling going on. but i suppose if you claim every post to be a troll attempt, sooner or later you're going to be right.
this post is not a troll attempt.

or is it?
MUhahahahahahahaa MUhahahahahahahaa MUhahahahahahahaa ahhahaahaha aaa ah. MUhahahahahahahaa
It's been really hard to decide; I can't put them back on yet anyways since I don't have tape and the tape I pulled off just isn't very sticky anymore and somehow fully of junk (but they've been on there for over a year now!)

At some angles they look SUPER nice on the car, at some angles they look much better off.. it's really being difficult lol!
Quote from masternick :if you are worried about some premature wear then you shouldnt be driving your car lol

i know that keeping my wheels spinning will be just fine, more worried about killing my diff by doing a bad clutch kick or gear change mid drift, like trying to change from 2nd to 3rd powering out of a corner, gearbox, clutch,diff and half shafts dont like that kind of stuff

think your diff was already on its way out befor you did a whole day of almost drifting every corner, my shitty diff seems to hold up just fine full on drifting every corner for a whole day and your diff should be just fine doing the same thing

what is wrong with your diff anyway?

wet track fail, why dont they just run it on a dry track?

also how much steering lock does your car have?

They don't have the permission to do, else we would be doing it allready..
Stock lock, will be modifying knuckles, rack, tie rods and lca's soon
Quote from XCNuse :It's been really hard to decide; I can't put them back on yet anyways since I don't have tape and the tape I pulled off just isn't very sticky anymore and somehow fully of junk (but they've been on there for over a year now!)

At some angles they look SUPER nice on the car, at some angles they look much better off.. it's really being difficult lol!

So put 1 on take 1 off.done !

totally.
Oh, MasterNick. What are you drifting then?
Cool, niko post more pics of the other stickers please.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG