The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
bought today summer wheels for my bimmer. original style 32 17''

Attached images
050120101600.jpg
Nice one!
Quote from Agniz :bought today summer wheels for my bimmer. original style 32 17''

:lovies3d:
yea, why not

its just a car at the end of the day
Whats all this speedster talk lol, thats a vx220!

And yes i know that the opel speedster and the vauxhall vx220 are the same car, i just felt like being pedantic for some reason lol
The orange was a little mistake, wanted to try something new. I will spray them black again but right now it's a damn bad weather to spray paint.
Attached images
Santana.jpg
Spotless!! but yes, change the color of those rims hehe.

Lovely (snow car) Vauxhall, R3D.
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :Spotless!! but yes, change the color of those rims hehe.

Thanks for your comment.^^

The car's not like that anymore. That exact day, my brother and me happened to wash, wax and polish the car, spray the rims and paint the tyrewalls.

Though there are tons of little scratches and dents, there's loads of rust at the front doors, the right rear fender and both of the rear plates (behind the rear wheels, under the bumper). Also the dashboard is ruptured as are part of the rear seats and the engine needs a few gaskets to be renewed as well as the rear wheel bearings.

Apart from that: Spotless!

No really, I like it very much. That's why I posted it here.
She's slowly but surely getting there. A bit of a setback a couple of weeks back (women drivers ), but nothing a few new panels and a lick of paint can't fix Went for a bit of a trip up the coast last week, I've had to take photos of the car from the back though, the front is now a mess
Attached images
IMG_7024.jpg
IMG_7045.jpg
Quote from dougie-lampkin :leetil car!

that's hot I hope you get it fixed so we can see the front [etals:]

I got my handling upgrade kit in the mail and hastily fitted it to my racing car - I think you'll agree it looks like it handles much better now:

Attached images
mystery meat.jpg
Haha best first post ever!
Quote from J03130 :Heres mine i got for a few grand all bashed up from a scrap yard. after a few months and alot of patience heres the finished product.

Quote from Jakg :Date of Birth
16th November 1991 (18)

I'm car less now some tit smashed me car while i was asleep
So you managed to buy, repair, insure, drive and then lose an Evo, all inside 16 months, at the age of 18.

I believe you, honest.
-
(Kalev EST) DELETED by Kalev EST
Quote from Jakg :So you managed to buy, repair, insure, drive and then lose an Evo, all inside 16 months, at the age of 18.

I believe you, honest.

i got a fair bit of money when my nan died.
I'm quite pissed atm, havn't seen my roof in ages because of the snow and just today I notice 4 or 5 seperate dents along my roof, hopefully they will pull out but hopefully whoever done it while try again when i'm watching, cock sucker.
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by G!NhO
Quote from Bawbag :I'm quite pissed atm, havn't seen my roof in ages because of the snow and just today I notice 4 or 5 seperate dents along my roof, hopefully they will pull out but hopefully whoever done it while try again when i'm watching, cock sucker.

I know how that feels man.. Walked outside to find my complete left side of the car covered with scratches. Now im driving around with these things because they´re too deep to overspray -.-
everyone is all mad because their car is damaged, but my friend told me that him, and my other friend (they are pranksters) took spraypaint and painted a black spon on the side of someones car, then they realised that their footprints went from their house to the car, so they shoveled the road.

it was the funniest story to hear, but they feel bad, and i feel bad cause thats just a dick thing to do
2001 Honda CRV 5 speed. Having a bit of fun in the snow. No good pictures illustrating this, but it actually does get quite sideways thanks to the "AWD" system, if you do it right (bit of flicking and left foot braking, but that requires a rather large empty parking lot, this was only a small empty parking lot).

manual?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG