The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
How conveniant.
£4,500.... you can get a tastier motor than a van for that price. Waste o' money imo

p.s. not having a go, just stating my opinion
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :How conveniant.

It was a black mk3 astra van, 4x4, calibra floor pan, C20LET. It was on there. You make me laugh!

Quote from Xaid0n :£4,500.... you can get a tastier motor than a van for that price. Waste o' money imo

p.s. not having a go, just stating my opinion

Each to their own but if you got pissed all over by a van and not knowing it 4x4 with c20let running atleast 200bhp... You'll be like WTF if that happened. It's called being different. Theres a member on mig web with a 544bhp Zafira and runs 611bhp with a shot of NOS. People may think by why, it's so it suprises people.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1559413.htm Propa sik init bruv?

Yeah, good luck getting something like that worth £4k, you'd have to spend 15k on it.

That is ****ED! I don't like my van standard. WTF is wrong with you people, you cant see others peoples points. I think you should come back tbh when your heads aint shoved so far up your ****ing asses.
Quote from sam93 :It was a black mk3 astra van, 4x4, calibra floor pan, C20LET. It was on there. You make me laugh!

Each to their own but if you got pissed all over by a van and not knowing it 4x4 with c20let running atleast 200bhp... You'll be like WTF if that happened. It's called being different. Theres a member on mig web with a 544bhp Zafira and runs 611bhp with a shot of NOS. People may think by why, it's so it suprises people.

hmm sure it does

that is a fast van. Hell that supposed 600bhp Zafira probably takes longer to get off the line than my dads Stock diesel Rio. It can shift cause of its 200+ ib ft of torque.

and now he is in denial cause he doesn't want to face the fact we are right and he, well isn't

(/me waits for the "I like the transit super van and there is no way a crappy kia is faster than the z0mg 1337 Z4F1R4
Quote from jibber :You made a punctuation error there lol

LOL lol

Quote from sam93 : And the 'it's a van' comment... It's called being different you'll be suprised by how many people are putting vans into the modifying scene now.

How is it "being different" when "so many" people are doing it?
aha being different, theres millions of vans in the UK you idiota. You know you've bought a piece of shit but won't admit it haha.
Wait, he sold a shitty van with only 200bhp for £4,500? Yeah... OK THEN.
Quote from zeugnimod :LOL lol

How is it "being different" when "so many" people are doing it?

Not thousands... A lot of people just chuck the GSI kit on and use them for work. I've only ever seen a couple of them that are actually built to show.

Sam's next project.
Pearcy... There are a load of Vans around but not a lot in the modifying scene.
Quote from sam93 :Pearcy... There are a load of Vans around but not a lot in the modifying scene.

we wonder why.....

the only van that is acceptable when modified is the A-team van. end of discussion
I'm getting one of these....

and turning it into THIS.

TADA.

Hey Sam, maybe we can hang out when i've finished it (estimated time 2046 as im waiting for my stripper joint business to take off) maybe we can hang out? Cause your van and my mobility scooter will be about as cool as each other, and probably sell for about as much.
Lol mobility scooters are actually worth more.
This is awesome

It's awesomely fast too.
Damn, wanna see that rollin' on 22's.

transit st

transporter sport line

these are sports vans
THIS is a van.

looks like stage 1 of the A-team conversion kit.
What? I was joking, this van is, of course, a million times better

Reckon this would sell for atleast £10k...
That riced transit looks like a complete joke, the wheels are so ugly, just like TSW Venoms, ew ew ew. And the stripes? are you serious... it's a van... you want the speed to be subtle, not HEY LOOK AT ME I AM A COCK.
Quote from BlueFlame :That riced transit looks like a complete joke, the wheels are so ugly, just like TSW Venoms, ew ew ew. And the stripes? are you serious... it's a van... you want the speed to be subtle, not HEY LOOK AT ME I AM A COCK.

I would have said this is the reason Sam bought a van but everyone already knows
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG