The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :That riced transit looks like a complete joke, the wheels are so ugly, just like TSW Venoms, ew ew ew. And the stripes? are you serious... it's a van... you want the speed to be subtle, not HEY LOOK AT ME I AM A COCK.

Bit like the dub with it's stupid front bumper and alloys...

But I almost forgot you are a VW lover/Ford hater. Wait, no I didn't.
Are you for real Sam? Are you really planning what you want to do to the Van over the next FOUR years?! Do you even have a Driving License ffs?

Stop dreaming, sell the P.O.S Van and put your mind on other things. You should be planning to have your own place by the time you reach 20. Not modifying a Van you nonce!
i have a guess...

back to the kitchen!!
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Oh no please no... Sabine is going on my nerves! For some reason I don't like her, so annoying.

Dont blame you. The way she talks and acts also annoys me.
Buy a shit car and pimp it up? Trust me you'll get bored after a while.

I love my Wira, dont get me wrong - but 85 BHP and endless endless understeer gets boring after a while.

Mod wise - depends what you want - my speakers & HU were an "investment" as I can (and did) move them from car to car, and my wheels still have a resale value - but engine mods etc (like my utterly useless K&N filter) are pointless as you cant really do anything with them and the gain is infentissimle.

While I know you wont listen (i didnt!), spend a little money on your car by all means but dont go crazy - save the big £ for another car.
Quote from sam93 :

Seeing as at 20 I can get insured on a S13 for £1000 a yr FC, I'll probably have one of those and van gets taken off the road and put in a garage, finished and sold.

Lmao, honestly, who gives you these figures?

Either that or you meant you'll be able to get insured at 40 at that price, or at that age you can get insured for £2000.....
Please no, don't do it. U'll ruin it

Sam93 in a year.
Quote from Bawbag :
Either that or you meant you'll be able to get insured at 40 at that price, or at that age you can get insured for £2000.....

Oddly enough I can get insured on an S13 at £2k at 18 with 1 years NCB / Pass Plus.
Quote from pb32000 :Bit like the dub with it's stupid front bumper and alloys...

But I almost forgot you are a VW lover/Ford hater. Wait, no I didn't.

Alloys add performance, stripes do not. Stripes are a past fad of the 60's and 70's. The whole point of a performance van is that it's a sleeper, Ford obviously missed the point. The wheels are ugly and the stripes are over the top, even a Ford fan will admit that, and as a VW fan I will admit the sportline wheels for the t5 aren't so nice.
Quote from BlueFlame :Alloys add performance, stripes do not. Stripes are a past fad of the 60's and 70's. The whole point of a performance van is that it's a sleeper, Ford obviously missed the point. The wheels are ugly and the stripes are over the top, even a Ford fan will admit that, and as a VW fan I will admit the sportline wheels for the t5 aren't so nice.

then why did it sell out straight away?
Tastes.....
Quote from Jakg :Oddly enough I can get insured on an S13 at £2k at 18 with 1 years NCB / Pass Plus.

The quotes I got were upword is £1700 with 2 years NCB, but even at that, NCB doesn't really take much off it, I noticed a change in £30 when I got my first NCB, age though, that dropped it quite a bit for me.

Anyway, he will have an S13 in four years so why don't we just leave him alone, he clearly has taste.
Lol, probably the cheapest most engine broken one
Quote from Luke.S :then why did it sell out straight away?

I don't believe that it did... But if it did, then they obviously only made 20 or something, and called it a limited edition to draw in the stupid punters.
Gotta love forum pack mentality, instead of ganging up on someone, just ignore them.
I wasn't purposely ganging up, looks like we all have the same opinion of him. The Gordon Brown of the lfs forum
Well to be fair, I don't see anything wrong in taking a car and making it quick, but 'dropping it on a calibra chassis' and 'putting a gsi bodykit' on it are too far for me.
And I now have a new MG badge at the front, an EGR bypass under the bonnet and LED sidelights at the front - will be getting some HID's soon.

Me likey this car
whoohoo you got a new badge for your car. nobody gives a crap Jakg. seriously dude. snap the eff out of it. next it'll be something as anal as "great news guys. i got the inside of my sidelights polished". or something similar.
unless you manage to get the 75 up to a speed where it could hurt someone (and does) then i don't reall think anyone gives a crap about the badge or the sidelights.
the thread is called "Post your Car! " not "post every modification to your car no matter how pointless".
Quote from dadge :next it'll be something as anal as "great news guys. i got the inside of my sidelights polished". or something similar.

Although I think Dadge is being a little harsh (Though I do see his point), this part made me ROFL. I had an Image of Jack sitting there polishing his headlamps, then posting about it on a Forum, along with super duper high res pictures showing the detail, as well as a detailed chart showing how much time he spent polishing them and what amount of polish he used....
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG