The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
yes nisskid that was a nice car,i liked it. but now... just sad
Quote from Bawbag :My snow missile, had it out last night and it was completely free of snow (Because the police are handing out 3 points and £60 fines to people with snow on their roof...) and this is how it looks today.

I love this thread btw, but why are we seeing pictures of scrap cars?

wait... what? dood im gonna come up with with a law : when its raining and your car is wet,u pay 100 bucks !

thats just rick diculous..
It's the same here IIRC. You need to clear the snow off your car. I don't understand the rationale, I just blindly do it.
As posted, it's VERY annoying driving on the highway behind a jerk with 10 cm snow on the roof. Suddenly, it will all fall off his roof and onto your windshield.
At those speeds it can hit your windshield even if you keep 4-5 cars distance.
Quote from RasmusL :As posted, it's VERY annoying driving on the highway behind a jerk with 10 cm snow on the roof. Suddenly, it will all fall off his roof and onto your windshield.
At those speeds it can hit your windshield even if you keep 4-5 cars distance.

Don't know the speed limits you have to obey on your highways, but 4-5 car lengths in distance is just enough to drive through the city...
Haha, ok so it turns out that was utter BS about the police giving out 3 points, though it is a good idea.

I did love driving last year when I jumped straight onto the motorway with 2inches of powder like snow on the bonnet and roof, as soon as I went over 70 it was like it was snowing all over again.
@ Nisskid...
It's no use in here, they just don't get it.. I do So u did the autumn matsuri? U've seen the dutch guys?
Ow, i damaged mine to haha! Just needed that clipping point!
But i've beaten a E36 V8 Alpina after that

Now looking for an M3 engine (3.0 or 3.2). Getting decent set of coilovers, wheels, M3 bodykit + extra carbon front splitter. Gonna be cool :P
Love these reliable skiddings instead of the 13
saw this some time ago at DW. wheres pics with widened steelies? or they wasnt on your bimmer, can't remember..
Ye they are, just need to roll/pull the fenders "slightly"

thats a 195 tire, what size is the rim? 3 inch wide?
and why u wanna pay lot of money on things like that,u gonna wreck it anyway ?
oh and the m3 engine u gonna have to do lot of work to make it work right. even harder when ur car was made before 97
Quote from Scrabby :@ Nisskid...
It's no use in here, they just don't get it.. I do So u did the autumn matsuri? U've seen the dutch guys?
Ow, i damaged mine to haha! Just needed that clipping point!
But i've beaten a E36 V8 Alpina after that

Now looking for an M3 engine (3.0 or 3.2). Getting decent set of coilovers, wheels, M3 bodykit + extra carbon front splitter. Gonna be cool :P

That zandvoort this summer? Raceweekend with Dutch Power Pack? Looks familiar somehow
Quote from 5tag :Don't know the speed limits you have to obey on your highways, but 4-5 car lengths in distance is just enough to drive through the city...

You're kinda right, although in the city might be an exaggeration
I should have said a few seconds, because it can easily fly very far back.

Another issue I've found is, sometimes when these guys brake the snow falls forwards onto their own windshield. If there's enough, the wipers can't remove it.
Quote from Osco :That zandvoort this summer? Raceweekend with Dutch Power Pack? Looks familiar somehow

Yes that's Zandvoort.

Damn, why did I miss this, you could have called me scrabby, I would be there in like 2 minutes.
I know it's zandvoort, been there almost every weekend this year. Was wondering if this was during the DPP weekend this year. There were 'missiles' (read: shitbox e36 and antique opel stationwagons) shredding tires and making silly noises all day.
Quote from Osco :I know it's zandvoort, been there almost every weekend this year. Was wondering if this was during the DPP weekend this year. There were 'missiles' (read: shitbox e36 and antique opel stationwagons) shredding tires and making silly noises all day.

I believe it is, I've seen some pictures from the event, and the layout of that drift circuit looks the same. Where are you staying? Near or in Zandvoort? We could meet up, drift with my bike (lol).
I live in Hoofddorp, 15 minutes away. Actually in Arnhem because I study there, H'dorp just for the weekends usually.

Not to go too much offtopic:
Attached images
Foto0154.jpg
Quote from Osco :I live in Hoofddorp, 15 minutes away. Actually in Arnhem because I study there, H'dorp just for the weekends usually.

Not to go too much offtopic:

kutmx5, gooi weg
Quote from Scrabby :

Reliable... are you serious wait till ya diff goes mate

and too refer too everynes elses comments I dont own a "missle"
Yeah, you own a piece of crap that deserves to be in a scrap yard, not on the road as it's dangerous.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah, you own a piece of crap that deserves to be in a scrap yard, not on the road as it's dangerous.

You dont even know what I fkn drive you grumpy little turd
I'm assuming as you feel the need to get on the offensive about the quality of your vehicle, that it's probably not very good.
Quote from R34king :hahahaha stupid ****..

You're a Demo racer with 400+ posts and giving out to people.. Dude, you've got some balls
licenses dont matter in off topic R34king, why don't you show us your car?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG