The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from G!NhO :Get a 25 year old BMW E30 and come live here in holland as it only costs 50 euro insurance a year and no road tax.

yes what he said please go to holland.
Quote from Jakg :Im sorry but *your* doing it wrong - at 18 my car (a little higher insurance group than a Ka) is insured in my own name etc and is £1200... that should easily be under a grand in 2 years time.Very very few people on this forum drive bog standard cars. It's just the mods that most people do aren't so utterly over the top - i'm sure adding a body kit will improve the looks a little (heck you can't make it worse) but at the end of the day it's still a van... most people wouldn't spend the value of their car modifying it.

It must be the area..etc that I live in, £2000 is a standard quote for a male up here. Expect around 40% of that total for a female.
Quote from Luke.S :yes what he said please go to holland.

Yes, well actually please stay in england so you won't c0ck up a car here in holland.
i think modifying a car performance wise is just fine...perfect, no shame

i think lowering it is just fine aswell....maybe even some big flashy rims and some low profile tires

once you go past a hood and maybe a spoiler then i think its rice....i have a while to go before i consider something rice
Lol lovin the flaming at Sam, makes me laugh

I don't mind vans or astras, but I think it's OTT for your first car, even if you have the money lying about.

Speaking of the insurance, I could get myself insured on a 1.8 Astra Life Auto (2008 model) for just short of £2000 (1 year licence, 0 NCB), but it'd be £2000+ for a 1998 Ford KA, work that one out lol. For my next motor I'lll be getting a 1.4/1.6 Ford Focus or Vauxhall Astra, insurance is looking to be around £1200-£1500 (2 years licence, 0 NCB)... all depends on what my finances are like in the coming months.
Quote from sam93 :How the **** do you know anything about me? I don't bullshit at all!

You have a 206? I would rather have a van, atleast it's not ****ing french. Only french car worth having is a 205 1.9 GTI.

I will only probably keep this van until I'm 18... If I can afford £300 a month on insurance next year... I will just buy a S13. But as I'll be in college then I doubt I'll have that money lying around.

I pay for my own insurance, van, petrol, lessons and test. So out of the money I had, you can see why I've got a £400 van.

Idealy I would want something jap or german (BMW or Audi) but funds just dont allow atm.

You do bullshit mate, and for the record, I'd sooner own a 206 than an Astra van....
Quote from sam93 :I pay for my own insurance, van, petrol, lessons and test. So out of the money I had, you can see why I've got a £400 van.

it's not even a van. it's an astra estate with metal windows. a bit like a northern irish police car.
you also got done m8. 1998 PEUGEOT 106 1.1 bargain o ... e time. £195 No offers. it has more than twice the seats as your van-ette and you wouldn't have to park it a few blocks away from anywhere you want to be seen.
Quote from sam93 :How the **** do you know anything about me? I don't bullshit at all!

You have a 206? I would rather have a van, atleast it's not ****ing french. Only french car worth having is a 205 1.9 GTI.

I will only probably keep this van until I'm 18... If I can afford £300 a month on insurance next year... I will just buy a S13. But as I'll be in college then I doubt I'll have that money lying around.

I pay for my own insurance, van, petrol, lessons and test. So out of the money I had, you can see why I've got a £400 van.

Idealy I would want something jap or german (BMW or Audi) but funds just dont allow atm.

Thought you were keeping it and pimiping it to within an inch of it's life, now you're going to bin it?

You sound like someone who is starting out in engineering or being a mechanic so you're around all the older guys who shoot the shit about how the French only use 1 colour for the wiring or the head gaskets always go in this car and they are never the same after the're fixed, blah, blah....

You're too young to know anything about a 205 so someone has spun you that and know your repeating it to us.

Guy, talk about what you know. You have your fist car, you have all these plans (which is good) but don't piss it away on a shitty van, and yes I know you can do the work yourself after work, but it's still not worth it.

And you'd pay £300 a month on insurance! I doubt that, time to get more realistic, try something in the middle of a van and an S13.
Lol the muppet can only afford £400 for his actual car but has no problem finding 3k to do it up. And is contemplating paying £300 pound a month plus the cost of the s13. Which is the same as buying his current car every month and more lol just lol.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Lol the muppet can only afford £400 for his actual car but has no problem finding 3k to do it up. And is contemplating paying £300 pound a month plus the cost of the s13. Which is the same as buying his current car every month and more lol just lol.

Yea, I never understood that either....
I bought a zenvo st1
Quote from dadge :unless you manage to get the 75 up to a speed where it could hurt someone (and does)

even standing still it must hurt quite a few peoples eyes
then again youre all british and dont seem to think bad teeth are anything to worry about so your tastes are completely off anyway

Quote from sam93 :I know not a lot of people have the taste of modifying cars, but I do.

i think what you meant to say was not many people have the lack of taste required to modfiy cars
particularly the lack of taste to modify shitty cars

lol
Quote from Shotglass :then again youre all british and dont seem to think bad teeth are anything to worry about so your tastes are completely off anyway

that's a bit stereotypical. i'm not British see what i did there!!
yeah but youre not the one thinking that a rover 75 looks amazing
What's wrong with that Rover? The front has a cool aggressive look. And Rover's diesel engines rock, we own one and it's awesome.
actually the front looks like it went to a special needs school
Quote from Töki (HUN) :What's wrong with that Rover? The front has a cool aggressive look. And BMW's diesel engines rock, we own one and it's awesome.

there we go
this is my car its got 310hp at the wheels, fun to drive
- on the right
Nice plate.
Needs more skid pics.
whats a skid, i dunno what your talking about
Quote from HRT SHAUN :whats a skid, i dunno what your talking about

Honest officer, my foot slipped off the clutch.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG