The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
oh look, i snotty little 12 year old has strung some words together. good for you champ.
im not the mighty one you think you are. sending my dads website and email saying im a twat real class
Quote from brt900 :im not the mighty one you think you are. sending my dads website and email saying im a twat real class

Usually I agree Dadge is a bit of a tosser but that is absolute ****ing CLASS!
?
Quote from brt900 :im not the mighty one you think you are. sending my dads website and email saying im a twat real class

i'm sorry frodo, did i miss something? i didn't send anyone an email saying how much of a twat you are (i assumed everone already knew).
Beam me up Scotty!
LOL! Dropping it on a calibra chassis is a dream that'll never happen. Engine will. Suspension will. Bodywork will. This is something different that is all.

I know not a lot of people have the taste of modifying cars, but I do.

These vans are cheap as chips to repair... Good for a first car. Are different and are bloody quick with a C20LET in it as there is **** all weight in it. Not the best handling car in the world, hence why suspension at the least will get done so it's more stable around corners and not like a boat.

I can get insured on an S13 at 19 for £1300... Thats with just putting a parent on the insurance. Could just do the bodywork and audio and then get an S13 at 19 which will kill my pocket on fuel but christ they are lush cars.

Pearcy what was your first car then? And I bet your parents bought it. Where as I paid for my driving test, the 7 driving lessons I needed and the van - All on a budget of £900.

I nearly bought an Audi A4 1.8T that needed the flywheel doing on it. I could get insured on it for £1200 a yr. Didn't get it though as Dual Mass Flywheels are stupidly expensive and I don't fancy replacing the suspension arms on them every year that always seems to go on them!

I wouldn't mind a golf or something similar and go all Euro on it. Euro is the best modifying scene for keeping standard parts but making them look different with smoothing.

Why don't you pearcy put a pic up of your car?
Quote from dadge :whoohoo you got a new badge for your car. nobody gives a crap Jakg. seriously dude. snap the eff out of it. next it'll be something as anal as "great news guys. i got the inside of my sidelights polished". or something similar.
unless you manage to get the 75 up to a speed where it could hurt someone (and does) then i don't reall think anyone gives a crap about the badge or the sidelights.
the thread is called "Post your Car! " not "post every modification to your car no matter how pointless".

I'm starting to like you.... hahaha you had me in stitches mate...
Quote from sam93 :I know not a lot of people have the taste of modifying cars, but I do.

Not many people not having a taste for modifying cars? In a thread about cars, for people to post pictures and discuss their cars and the modifications they've made, on a forum for a driving game, on the internet jam packed with other games about driving, some with modifications as an actual point of the game and all the websites dedicated to nothing but modifying cars, just for people who do nothing but modify their car and then tell everyone else who modifies their car what they've done and how to do it........not to mention all the magazines and TV shows who's sole purpose for being is to please people who modify cars!

Yeah, not many people are into pimping their ride.
Quote from garph :Not many people not having a taste for modifying cars? In a thread about cars, for people to post pictures and discuss their cars and the modifications they've made, on a forum for a driving game, on the internet jam packed with other games about driving, some with modifications as an actual point of the game and all the websites dedicated to nothing but modifying cars, just for people who do nothing but modify their car and then tell everyone else who modifies their car what they've done and how to do it........not to mention all the magazines and TV shows who's sole purpose for being is to please people who modify cars!

Yeah, not many people are into pimping their ride.

I mean their isn't a lot of people on here who seem to be insterested in it.

I've posted my ideas up to the modifying car club I'm part of which is the biggest in the southwest. Not one person has had a bad thing to say about what I'm doing and are looking forward to seeing it done...

Just a few people on here just don't seem to have the taste.

If I was a person who didn't like modifying and I seen someone on about modifying their car and then seeing the work, I wouldn't say it looks wank and is pointless. I would give credit to the work that has been done and see it from their point of view.
Quote from sam93 :LOL! Dropping it on a calibra chassis is a dream that'll never happen. Engine will. Suspension will. Bodywork will. This is something different that is all.

These vans are cheap as chips to repair... Good for a first car. Are different and are bloody quick with a C20LET in it as there is **** all weight in it. Not the best handling car in the world, hence why suspension at the least will get done so it's more stable around corners and not like a boat.

I can get insured on an S13 at 19 for £1300... Thats with just putting a parent on the insurance. Could just do the bodywork and audio and then get an S13 at 19 which will kill my pocket on fuel but christ they are lush cars.

Pearcy what was your first car then? And I bet your parents bought it. Where as I paid for my driving test, the 7 driving lessons I needed and the van - All on a budget of £900.

I nearly bought an Audi A4 1.8T that needed the flywheel doing on it. I could get insured on it for £1200 a yr. Didn't get it though as Dual Mass Flywheels are stupidly expensive and I don't fancy replacing the suspension arms on them every year that always seems to go on them!

I wouldn't mind a golf or something similar and go all Euro on it. Euro is the best modifying scene for keeping standard parts but making them look different with smoothing.

You can't get £1300 on an S13 at 19.

Its £2500 for me to insure something like a 1.2 ford ka at 20. Your doing it wrong.
Quote from mcintyrej :You can't get £1300 on an S13 at 19.

Its £2500 for me to insure something like a 1.2 ford ka at 20. Your doing it wrong.

Came up with that price when I did it a month ago. As at first I got a quote at 17 on my mums policy with an S13 I got £500 a yr but then realised I put my mums NCB on it which I couldn't use as she has her own car.

£1300 is me as policy holder with both parents as named drivers as they have full NCB and it brings the price down.
Quote from mcintyrej :Its £2500 for me to insure something like a 1.2 ford ka at 20. Your doing it wrong.

Im sorry but *your* doing it wrong - at 18 my car (a little higher insurance group than a Ka) is insured in my own name etc and is £1200... that should easily be under a grand in 2 years time.
Quote from sam93 :I mean their isn't a lot of people on here who seem to be insterested in it.

Very very few people on this forum drive bog standard cars. It's just the mods that most people do aren't so utterly over the top - i'm sure adding a body kit will improve the looks a little (heck you can't make it worse) but at the end of the day it's still a van... most people wouldn't spend the value of their car modifying it.
Quote from Jakg :Very very few people on this forum drive bog standard cars. It's just the mods that most people do aren't so utterly over the top - i'm sure adding a body kit will improve the looks a little (heck you can't make it worse) but at the end of the day it's still a van... most people wouldn't spend the value of their car modifying it.

Yes very true. But for example, I was going to be getting a Civic and just go down the JDM route. EG or EK civics aren't exactly expensive but modifying it down the JDM route is and will easily go over the value of the car with parts.
Quote from dadge :whoohoo you got a new badge for your car. nobody gives a crap Jakg. seriously dude. snap the eff out of it. next it'll be something as anal as "great news guys. i got the inside of my sidelights polished". or something similar.
unless you manage to get the 75 up to a speed where it could hurt someone (and does) then i don't reall think anyone gives a crap about the badge or the sidelights.
the thread is called "Post your Car! " not "post every modification to your car no matter how pointless".

I agree.
Quote from sam93 :

If you drive like a twat, then your suspension arms will go every year. Audi is German, if it's braking regularly, it's the DRIVER that is 'doin it rong'. If you are replacing factory parts and it still happens with aftermarket parts, what does this tell you!?
Quote from sam93 :Yes very true. But for example, I was going to be getting a Civic and just go down the JDM route. EG or EK civics aren't exactly expensive but modifying it down the JDM route is and will easily go over the value of the car with parts.

But that doesn't make it worthwhile - I do like modifying cars (especially my new one) but I would never dream of spending much money on it - if you spend a grand on your Van you've got a £450 Van thats barely worth that, that you've thrown a grand at, when you could of got something quite nice with the money...

Mods dont add value to cars, thus why the Wira is totally standard again...

Also, if I was 20, with 3 years NCB i'd be paying £392 to insure my GF's T-Reg Ka.
my insurance is 1200 $ a year,gotta love US and after august it will drop up to 300 $ coz ill be 25. i dont even remember what it cost me the fiat tipo in hungary back in the days.

Oh and just leave this guy alone,let him do what he wants,what difference does it make to us what will he do?
Quote from Jakg :But that doesn't make it worthwhile - I do like modifying cars (especially my new one) but I would never dream of spending much money on it - if you spend a grand on your Van you've got a £450 Van thats barely worth that, that you've thrown a grand at, when you could of got something quite nice with the money...

Mods dont add value to cars, thus why the Wira is totally standard again...

Also, if I was 20, with 3 years NCB i'd be paying £392 to insure my GF's T-Reg Ka.

I hear this all the time... You can buy a nicer car for your money. Yes you can, but still wont stop me lol. I might end up selling it in a yr.
Quote from sam93 :LOL! Dropping it on a calibra chassis is a dream that'll never happen. Engine will. Suspension will. Bodywork will. This is something different that is all.

I have a 206, it's the the bodyshop, i'll post pictures when it's done. I paid for the car actually and i admit i didn't pay for the lessons but i have to pay the insurance too. Say my car's worth 2k, what would you say if i wanted to spend 20k on it which is 10x the value of the car. Your spending 10x the amount your van is worth, that's how rediculous it is.

Instead of throwing loads of money at something that will at the end of the day still be a van is pointless just like chucking 20k at a 206 would be. Your just being an idiot and all the stuff you want to do to it will never happen, you just bullshit constantly.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I have a 206, it's the the bodyshop, i'll post pictures when it's done. I paid for the car actually and i admit i didn't pay for the lessons but i have to pay the insurance too. Say my car's worth 2k, what would you say if i wanted to spend 20k on it which is 10x the value of the car. Your spending 10x the amount your van is worth, that's how rediculous it is.

Instead of throwing loads of money at something that will at the end of the day still be a van is pointless just like chucking 20k at a 206 would be. Your just being an idiot and all the stuff you want to do to it will never happen, you just bullshit constantly.

How the **** do you know anything about me? I don't bullshit at all!

You have a 206? I would rather have a van, atleast it's not ****ing french. Only french car worth having is a 205 1.9 GTI.

I will only probably keep this van until I'm 18... If I can afford £300 a month on insurance next year... I will just buy a S13. But as I'll be in college then I doubt I'll have that money lying around.

I pay for my own insurance, van, petrol, lessons and test. So out of the money I had, you can see why I've got a £400 van.

Idealy I would want something jap or german (BMW or Audi) but funds just dont allow atm.
Quote from sam93 :How the **** do you know anything about me? I don't bullshit at all!

You have a 206? I would rather have a van, atleast it's not ****ing french. Only french car worth having is a 205 1.9 GTI.

I will only probably keep this van until I'm 18... If I can afford £300 a month on insurance next year... I will just buy a S13. But as I'll be in college then I doubt I'll have that money lying around.

I pay for my own insurance, van, petrol, lessons and test. So out of the money I had, you can see why I've got a £400 van.

Idealy I would want something jap or german (BMW or Audi) but funds just dont allow atm.

I'd actually rather walk barefoot on a pavement covered in broken glass than drive your van
Quote from sam93 :How the **** do you know anything about me? I don't bullshit at all!

Get a 25 year old BMW E30 and come live here in holland as it only costs 50 euro insurance a year and no road tax.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG