The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from danthebangerboy :Jak has this weird thing about blanking his plates out, i swear he forgets that he drives along the road with them on display to the general public EVERY SINGLE DAY though

Yeah but it seems he forgot to blank it on his previous video lol
Quote from lukelfs :...it seems he forgot to blank it on his previous video lol

What I was previously eluding to..
Quote from Klutch :I edit mine out, simply because the australian government love to use video/pictures as evidence to confinscate vehicles for reckless driving.

uhhh...thats even slower than i expected it to be.

It's an MG diesel, what on earth could you expect?
Quote from danthebangerboy :looked under my car the other day, and both chassis rails are down to bare metal where it constantly bottoming out has worn away all the paint/underseal, the exhaust has taken a fair amount of grazes too, so i have wound the front coilies up about an inch, well, 21mm on one side and 26mm on the other, once everything had all settled properly after a few months it was a little uneven, although i know im going to have to set it all up again to get it mm perfect as the back is 9mm lower on the driving side, it was 12mm out before, but levelling the front has taken some of it out, but i bet once i get the back right the front will be out again, oh the joys of fully adjustable suspension.

Holy shit dude, not a single dot in the whole freaking text! You know how hard that is to read?
Quote from mamoru :Holy shit dude, not a single dot in the whole freaking text! You know how hard that is to read?

For the millionth time, stop exaggerating. The last character in his post is a dot.... Are we counting the dots in the ""i"s?
Quote from MINIz guy :How the eff did you guys find all of that? Little freaky.

The second hit on Google for your username is your flickr account. From that comes this, including the picture linked above. Freaky, perhaps, but not unexpected.
Quote from MINIz guy :How the eff did you guys find all of that? Little freaky.

I googled the picture you posted. It took me to the other forum where you posted the same picture...
And I just clicked the picture on the forum, which went to Flickr - shows a thumbnail of the next picture, clicked that and there you go...
Quote from mamoru :Holy shit dude, not a single dot in the whole freaking text! You know how hard that is to read?

Its called punctuation, you don't need a full stop until its the end of the sentence, and that was all one sentence, hence the commas, but no full stop until the end, like this.

You can not make a good sentence with that many comma's.
mine
Quote from G!NhO :You can not make a good sentence with that many comma's.

That depends. Was his goal to write a "good sentence". Or was his goal to simply communicate? I understood everything he wrote.
Quote from DC2 :mine ...

Looks pretty good.. that said, and everybody's got their own opinion, but I think a car looks better when the bottom line flows from front to rear. So many people seem to try & make their car appear lower than it really is by sticking a front lip/spoiler on that's way lower than the rest of the car though. (almost the only visual change I'd make to yours) Not only that but it just means it'll get scuffed and/or damaged more easily. My .02c, not that ya asked for em.
we need like button for this
and a sadface button
took me few minutes of staring until i noticed that there is a hand with gopro streching out from the side window.
You also need a sticker of a camel. for next to the arrow on the front bumper.
Haha, Cameltow
Quote from Scrabby :Haha, Cameltow

I didn't pick up on that one till it was pointed out.. LMAO!! dadge

EDIT - Scrabby, if ya see this I've gotta ask, do you really need sooo much camber up front? I'm not a drifter so maybe so, but I can't help but feel I've seen some pretty epic drifting, (at all speeds), from cars that didn't look like their front suspension was broken.. (I know the dangerous & silly sidewall stretch isn't required, lol)
Quote from Tinytacohead :
EDIT - Scrabby, if ya see this I've gotta ask, do you really need sooo much camber up front? I'm not a drifter so maybe so, but I can't help but feel I've seen some pretty epic drifting, (at all speeds), from cars that didn't look like their front suspension was broken.. (I know the dangerous & silly sidewall stretch isn't required, lol)

Different setups work for different people, everyones driving style is different
Quote from Klutch :Different setups work for different people, everyones driving style is different

From the self professed, (and video proven), reckless driver.. But yes, I do realize everyone's driving style is different etc. I doubt it really warrants such extreme camber tho. (unless one learned to prefer said setup because they wanted to look "cooler" in the process, as well as destroy as much rubber as possible while doing so, lol)
Quote from Tinytacohead :I didn't pick up on that one till it was pointed out.. LMAO!! dadge

The dangerous and silly sidewall stretch is there because my wheels are 9J's. A little bit wide so I had to find the right tyresize that would not rub on the inner arches (stock!). The tyrestretch ain't dangerous at all and the tyre would never pop of the wheel unless you do something very stupid. But that could have to any tyre/wheel.

The reason for the mega camborz is because=
- I have much longer lower control arms for more tracking and the point where the coilover at the top is mounted is still the same so it's logical that it will camber. Even though i have adjustable top mounts, the difference is just to big.
- Because of the huge amount of steering angle, when on full lock the wheel "tilts" and will not be using the full tyre. Wich results in bad grip and tyre wear. Having more negative camber gets the wheel "straight" and gives much more contact to the tarmac.

And as i'm more sideways in that car then anything else, the tyrewear on front is really not an issue

It's not just for the cools, those things actually all have a reason.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG