The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Ok, so why is a BMW with a 4 cylinder engine a bad car?

Can you give an explanation a little bit more technical than "because it sucks yo!"...?

I think you're talking out of your arse and have no idea why...
Quote :I think you're talking out of your arse and have no idea why...

That. Loveya! xxx
It's only because he has 6cyl. I admit m40 is bad engine. But M10, no way.

Ginho I lost my respect to you!
I just hate the noise a 4 cylinder car makes, sorry.

@tomba, okay
Quote from G!NhO :I just hate the noise a 4 cylinder car makes, sorry.

@tomba, okay

Really? So you hate the sound that e30 m3 makes?
i don't hate it but i don't love it either
Quote from G!NhO :That. Loveya! xxx

Thought so... now go and build some more BMW monster trucks.
Everything is stock except for wheels.. It will get lowered don't be afraid, but then you will tell me how i ruined the handling! haha But i don't care tbh.
good one
Neat clips, using gopro?
Quote from mamoru :You are driving on the wrong side :O

Joking aside though, it looks weird. Constantly janking the handbrake.

thats drifting:P

Quote from Matrixi :Neat clips, using gopro?

Contour HD 1080p, filming at 720p 60fps
S13 = best handbrake ever

I used to own one to... good times

That's why i have a hydro in the beemer, is much easier though.
Your brother has a Bee*R? (listening to the pops)
Went to visit my mum at work (ultimately to pick her up, not just for fun) thinking I'd draw attention, but when this arrived about an hour after me, it completely stole my thunder (phone pics, sorry):

The carbon vinyl the lower half is covered in looks decent actually, not nearly as rough a surface as it looks. Easy to clean too, apparently. I'm not a big fan of the 22s, but they don't completely ruin it either.
It sounds sweet, but I still like my i6 rumble better, especially on the overrun.
Owner is a nice guy, no sign of JDM-vs-USDM/Muscle rivalry, just genuine appreciation of special, and here in Austria, quite exotic cars. Best chat I had with another car person in a long time.

And just to comply with the topic title; as she sits outside right now, covered in insects and generally requiring a good cleaning (and a good service I'm ashamed to admit):
Attached images
3e.jpg
3f.jpg
49.jpg
Quote from morpha :Went to visit my mum at work (ultimately to pick her up, not just for fun) thinking I'd draw attention, but when this arrived about an hour after me, it completely stole my thunder (phone pics, sorry):

The carbon vinyl the lower half is covered in looks decent actually, not nearly as rough a surface as it looks. Easy to clean too, apparently. I'm not a big fan of the 22s, but they don't completely ruin it either.
It sounds sweet, but I still like my i6 rumble better, especially on the overrun.
Owner is a nice guy, no sign of JDM-vs-USDM/Muscle rivalry, just genuine appreciation of special, and here in Austria, quite exotic cars. Best chat I had with another car person in a long time.

And just to comply with the topic title; as she sits outside right now, covered in insects and generally requiring a good cleaning (and a good service I'm ashamed to admit):

wtf are those headlight washers meant to be? Tusks?

Look into getting some that pop up, like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... DEbu4&feature=related
NEXT ON MY LIST OF THINGS TO BUY. So so so so awesome.
Quote from Luke.S :wtf are those headlight washers meant to be? Tusks?

Mostly they're what you walk into when you attempt to navigate around the car in a pitch-black garage
Removing them is on my to-do list, but there's a fair bit of work involved in doing that and I don't have time for that at the moment.

Done!
If I were to use brute force, I'd just kick them off
Cool camaro, was it a v6?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG