The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Those are XXR2's right? How much where they landed?
Quote from amp88 :Could you please remove the quoted images from your post? It would be much appreciated, thanks.

i get them as url's, i didn't think having them as images was even an option on this forum.
Quote from dadge :Because I didn't quote a dozen pictures in my post. seriously dude, if you're gonna troll, at least put some effort into it.

his point was my post was no more spam than your shit, completely valid.

now get off your high horse.
and you've missed the point. i quoted one picture. you quoted six. who's spam took up more time to skip? would you like me to use some apples to help explain it better?
i wanna see how apples would help, so please
Quote from logitekg25 :i wanna see how apples would help, so please

sorry dude, you seem to be caught in the crossfire. that wasn't meant to happen. but as my grand pappy used to say; "the right bait for the right fish."
ah im pulling your leg...but i definately agree with your side more...its actually reasonable :doh:
Quote from dadge :and you've missed the point. i quoted one picture. you quoted six. who's spam took up more time to skip? would you like me to use some apples to help explain it better?

who fucking cares? is your life that bland that shit like this must consume it?
Quote from nisskid :who fucking cares? is your life that bland that shit like this must consume it?

I don't know how a 30 second post could be considered consuming someones life. maybe you've not fully understood the concept of time? For all you know, i could have made that post whilst laying a bit of cable (taking a shit). It's nice of you to confirm your post is shit though. thanks for that.
lol dadge you smart arse
Quote from nisskid :i get them as url's, i didn't think having them as images was even an option on this forum.

If you want to show images you can go to User CP (top left corner) -> Edit Options -> Scroll to "Thread Display Options" and tick the "Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)" checkbox.
Quote from dadge :I don't know how a 30 second post could be considered consuming someones life. maybe you've not fully understood the concept of time? For all you know, i could have made that post whilst laying a bit of cable (taking a shit). It's nice of you to confirm your post is shit though. thanks for that.

30 seconds per post * 3,231 posts =
96930 seconds
1615.5 minutes
26.925 hours
1.122 days

Lets say you'll live 75 years.
27,375 days

So you have therefore consumed 0.00409% of your life up posting on this forum. How dare you sir, how dare you.

Felt like doing a bit of math I guess...
-
(morpha) DELETED by morpha
Quote from PMD9409 :30 seconds per post * 3,231 posts =
96930 seconds
1615.5 minutes
26.925 hours
1.122 days

Lets say you'll live 75 years.
27,375 days

So you have therefore consumed 0.00409% of your life up posting on this forum. How dare you sir, how dare you.

Felt like doing a bit of math I guess...

Oh wow. Guess im not as sad as all you folk.
Quote from dadge :I don't know how a 30 second post could be considered consuming someones life. maybe you've not fully understood the concept of time? For all you know, i could have made that post whilst laying a bit of cable (taking a shit). It's nice of you to confirm your post is shit though. thanks for that.

lose the pretentious dick act, it's not a good colour on you.
Quote from amp88 :If you want to show images you can go to User CP (top left corner) -> Edit Options -> Scroll to "Thread Display Options" and tick the "Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)" checkbox.

cheers mate
Quote from nisskid :lose the pretentious dick act, it's not a good colour on you.

i'm sorry, who voted you in charge? ah nobody. i didn't know pretentious had a colour. did they teach that to you in school?
the comment i quoted could be considered more pretentious than any of my posts. why? because i talk like this to everyone. all the time. so, it's not an act, nor am i pretending to be smarter than i actually am. and no, I'm not trying to impress anybody.
i think if you knew me, you'd find that I'm actually quite the joker. jokes have punchlines. people laugh at punchlines. it's how it works. I'm not showing off either. I'm just being me. you might think that I'm a prick. but ask yourself this; how much sleep is Dadge going to lose because you have a low opinion of him?
do you do requests? could you make your next post more that one sentence? it's like your teasing me.
i will give you this though, talking to you DOES make me feel smarter.
don't you have a car that needs bastardised or something? so how's about you make like a donkeys dick and hit the road?
*cheers for Dadge*

From one straight guy to the next;

Quote from S14 DRIFT :*cheers for Dadge*

From one straight guy to the next;

shake it like a polaroid picture!
Going to change out grills at some point, I'm not liking the fitment of this one and it just isn't doing it for me anymore.

Short ram intake comes later this week, and various other parts.
Still no word on coils yet.

Think I'm going to continue with the rally theme; get some OZ or similar style wheels.

eyelids really
better than boggly eyes....
i like it a lot. very classy.
Very stylish indeed, way too far from rice! I like it a lot.
My POS :-)

This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG