The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
aye
Quote from s14 drift :or 3. You're a monumental knob.

Being nathan i'm expected it to be the top one but who knows, eh?

lol
My car in real life.

man, that bimmer is nice, those deep dish rims are awesome
but needs more low
and which engine, btw?
Very nice cars Ian and Bridgemond
And don't listen to those saying it must go lower. Ruins the car
Quote from Agniz :man, that bimmer is nice, those deep dish rims are awesome
but needs more low

Isn't there some slammed car forum where your comments would actually be appreciated...? shit is getting old now.
I took my missile out for a drift session earlier today. The car ran really well, although the rear end is a little unstable. I should get that looked at.

Here it is after I pulled up for a snack.

doesn't look too bad, I'm sure it drifts better now
Very tastefully modded Nathan. I like how you lowered the roof too.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ian while driving:

Nice car but certainly for cocks.

you didn't seem to get the memo, apparently, Audi is now the new cock cars.
Quote from jibber :Isn't there some slammed car forum where your comments would actually be appreciated...? shit is getting old now.

Actually there is. Probably the best car forum - stanceworks.com
But don't go there, you will got hearth attack when you will see massive amounts of proper lowered cars.
Quote from Agniz :Actually there is. Probably the best car forum - stanceworks.com
But don't go there, you will got hearth attack when you will see massive amounts of proper lowered cars.

Nah, i could handle it i think. I've already lost all my vomit on the s2ki forum where half of the people ruin their cars aswell.
so where is the line between personalization, performance, style, ricer.

from what i can tell is if you lower your car to get performance (or not?) or style, you turn ricer, or is it personalization?

if you put "aerodynamic" bumpers its rice (imo)

but what can you do visually to personalise it, get style, performance, without being rice..i feel like every time i figure it out someone agrees and posts about it and gets flamed.

post what you find perfectly done, not a supercar that is already done, but what you would do to an ordinary car that you want, to make it your own.
Quote from dadge :you didn't seem to get the memo, apparently, Audi is now the new cock cars.

Nah, any convertable is a cocks car. Audi A4 cabrio? Cock, 3series cabrio? Cock. Fiat Barchetta? speaks for itself.
Quote from BlueFlame :Nah, any convertable is a cocks car. Audi A4 cabrio? Cock, 3series cabrio? Cock. Fiat Barchetta? speaks for itself.

yeah, but i was following the top gear cock guide.
Quote from Bridgemond :My car in real life.

with some low, that would be mint!
Quote from nisskid :with some low, that would be mint!

Could you please remove the quoted images from your post? It would be much appreciated, thanks.
Too polite, shout at the man instead. (y)
all that space in his post just to add something that could be considered spam.
It is amazing like it is, more low or not.
Quote from lukelfs :How is this any different?

Because I didn't quote a dozen pictures in my post. seriously dude, if you're gonna troll, at least put some effort into it.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG