The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
That'd be a yes...

Haters gonna hate.

.... Why are you parked in the middle of a curved road to make it look lower....

Fkin VAG owners.
You can't go any lower anyway.

I was parked there because i went for a walk with my girlfriend in the forest... Plus it was parked the the side of the road.
Quote from g!nho :i was parked there because i went for a walk with my girlfriend in the forest...

'' wait bebe pls i nid 2 taek piksur cuz it loks moar low ''
Quote from G!NhO :I was parked there because i went for a walk with my girlfriend in the forest... Plus it was parked the the side of the road.

Still doesn't change the fact that it's fecken curved now does it?

Quote from G!NhO :Gooby pls

Wye yu do diz stopid genhoe.
Quote from Dennis93 :Still doesn't change the fact that it's fecken curved now does it?

Oh so i am only allowed to post a pic on a flat road? okay...
Quote from G!NhO :Oh so i am only allowed to post a pic on a flat road? okay...

Not that. but you are the kind of guy that does everything possible to make your car lower.

I said it before, I like your car, but stop making it more than it is.
I am not doing that... :doh: Just found it funny that it almost touched the ground on a slightly curved road. I won't put my front wheels in a ditch and then post a pic to make it look lower.

I know my car is not even that low, but low enough.
Quote from G!NhO :I am not doing that... :doh: Just found it funny that it almost touched the ground on a slightly curved road. I won't put my front wheels in a ditch and then post a pic to make it look lower.

I know my car is not even that low, but low enough.

you found it funny that there was 15-30cm difference from side to mid?

Define slightly curved road?
My lip is 5cm of the ground in the center on a flat surface, so the difference is 5cm side to mid.

I wouldn't call that a big difference... Therefor slightly curved.
Sure.
Attached images
Geeno needs a ruler.jpg
Bose321 I...... love you secretly
Quote from Dennis93 :Sure.

The center of the lip is 5cm of the ground, on the sides it is higher due to it round shape... Are you seriously this stupid to understand?
Quote from G!NhO :The center of the lip is 5cm of the ground, on the sides it is higher due to it round shape... Are you seriously this stupid to understand?

I think you misunderstood me, as this has always been my point, numpty.
Quote from Dennis93 :I think you misunderstood me, as this has always been my point, numpty.

So your point is useless.
All of this shouting is irrelevant as Ginhos Jetta looses all credibility with that stanceworks window decal!
more :chairfall's @ the needz mo lowerz kids. :nol2:
Oh snap!

5 minutes ago

Quote from danthebangerboy :Jak has this weird thing about blanking his plates out, i swear he forgets that he drives along the road with them on display to the general public EVERY SINGLE DAY though

I edit mine out, simply because the australian government love to use video/pictures as evidence to confinscate vehicles for reckless driving.

Quote from Jakg :Haters gonna hate and all that...

http://youtu.be/izKoKuxc3HY?hd=1

uhhh...thats even slower than i expected it to be.
Quote from Klutch :I edit mine out, simply because the australian government love to use video/pictures as evidence to confinscate vehicles for reckless driving...

Haha, well @ least you realize you're a reckless driver.. that's a start!
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG