The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
dont even have the clutch excuse lol, today it was raining, why must i be tempted to get sideways every corner
What happened to the good old "It`s rear wheel drive officer, and my first time driving it" ?
well officer, the bottom of my foot was itchy.

EDIT:
Quote from HRT SHAUN :dont even have the clutch excuse lol, today it was raining, why must i be tempted to get sideways every corner

well, you drive a nice car, 'nuff said.
Quote from logitekg25 :well, you drive a nice car, 'nuff said.

What is is? I don't see anywhere that says what it is, only pictures of a car that's not available to us.
Holden Commodore SS?
Quote from STF :What happened to the good old "It`s rear wheel drive officer, and my first time driving it" ?

that doesnt work here, instead they take your car away for anything from 48 hours to 3 months and maybe arrest you

cant spin the wheels for a sec off the lights without being treated like you just killed someone in Australia
Quote from Scrabby :Holden Commodore SS?

thats right, 2002 model, and yeah like nick said, just a chirp of the wheels is like commiting a crime these days, its pathetic
You use two different photobucket accounts?
Quote from Klutch :You use two different photobucket accounts?

If you doubt they are his cars, i can tell you they are. Sudo's from way back in LFS and i've seen the build thread of his RX-7, the stagea is sitting in his driveway in the pics.
Fair enough, just strange someone would use two different accounts.

I have driven with my car around the world.

Quote from Klutch :You use two different photobucket accounts?

Cause I made them a long time ago when photobucket didn't give you much storage space
Quote from jibber :If you doubt they are his cars, i can tell you they are. Sudo's from way back in LFS and i've seen the build thread of his RX-7, the stagea is sitting in his driveway in the pics.

cheers jigger! long time no see, how ya been
that stagea would be nice with a r35/4 front end
Quote from brt900 :that stagea would be nice with a r35/4 front end

Trust me, there's nothing more i'd like to do than put an R35 front on it, but for the whole kit, including headlights, wide body sides, and rear, so expensive!

It's for sale at the moment, going to get either a V10 STi or Skyline of some sort next.
:P id go for the skyline maybe an r33 or r32
Yeah, the highest bid being £2,500, how much did he spend on it? And i bet he ran it up to that himself.
Quote from sam93 :Oh... And the people who didn't believe about the 4x4 van: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MK3-ASTR ... MSfp=TL100303195001r35259

Quote from Top Bidders Bid History :30-Day Summary
Total bids: 7
Items bid on: 4
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 71%
Bid retractions: 0
Bid retractions (6 months): 0

Hmmmm, I think thats called "shill bidding like a pro"... And the other bidders look just as suspicious...!

The 4x4 + new engine probable cost that alone, and even then
Quote from Jakg :Hmmmm, I think thats called "shill bidding like a pro"... And the other bidders look just as suspicious...!

The 4x4 + new engine probable cost that alone, and even then it's still shit.

Finished for you.
There's no guarantee that it is four wheel drive. All you see is pixels on a screen.
Quote from BlueFlame :There's no guarantee that it is four wheel drive. All you see is pixels on a screen.

Wont exactly be hard to see when you went to see it as there will be a bloody calibra 4x4 floor pan in it which is totally different to the astra one... It's higher up etc... be all running gear at the back.

He isn't going to advertise all that to waste people time.
The engine doesn't look like a V6 to me, I haven't seen that many V6's in an engine bay though, but he puts V6 at every other sentence so I'm guessing it doesn't have one at all.
Quote from Klutch :Fair enough, just strange someone would use two different accounts.

I have two since i had forgotten the password of one account some time ago.

Same goes for LFS one account is unused and unlicensed since i forgot the password.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG