The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
No, not first time just a little scared to wreck the car but yeah scheivlak is challenging

Thanks for the tip.
Cool, yes, but I wonders what your insurers would think if they found you deliberately reduced the visibility of your brake lights...

(not wishing to be a dick but i'm sure they'd do the same for smoked lights as well).
Hmm, possibly, but i would guess that the small boot one isnt so important, a bit like some cars (my rover for instance) that had one in the rear window, which never worked lol, plus i do have two much bigger lights in each cluster which i would say are the main ones to worry about, but i may be wrong

Meeting new fellow JDM drivers almost every day.
some of the nicest cars you can ever find
I'm jealous of matrixi...
Nissan Almera!
87 furious bhp!
Attached images
dasauto.jpg
Quote from Kaw :Nissan Almera!
87 furious bhp!

It looks like it's doing 300km/h, just standing there.
Quote from Kaw :Nissan Almera!
87 furious bhp!

and with 153 fps, you'll have 0 performance issues
what happened to my post and pictures?.. nvm wrong thread
Matrixi's car is one of the best ever made. I'm glad that you're a very good owner. No bullshit wings and bumpers on it
Quote from dadge :and with 153 fps, you'll have 0 performance issues

I know! Thats why I bought it!

Quote from hrtburnout :It looks like it's doing 300km/h, just standing there.

I know, pure racing, ya meeeeeaaan!
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Matrixi's car is one of the best ever made.

It's a bit of a double-edged sword to be truthfully honest.

During some days it's the most stress generating vehicle I've ever driven. People pulling right in to your rear bumper or to your side "challenging" you for a traffic light GP all the time, clutch is heavy to operate in city driving, engine drinks more fuel than a 70's muscle car, suspension is awfully stiff when you encounter potholes, spare parts cost a fortune..

But, then when you're just happily cruising along during a nice sunny day on a twisty country road with no-one else around and you put your right foot down, you hear the engine burst in to life while your body is pushed deeper in to the seats during the insane acceleration and that's when all the bad things about it just disappear and it becomes what GTR is all about.
Seat Ibiza, Toyota Avensis, Peugeot 308, Opel Astra, VW Golf TSI, Saab 9-3, VW Golf Plus, Lexus IS220d, VW Transporter, Renault Mégane, Ford Mondeo, Skoda Octavia, Peugeot 307CC, Peugeot 407, VW Passat, VW Passat, Toyota Auris, Peugeot 107, Ford Focus, VW Passat, Opel Vivaro, VW Golf, Renault Mégane, Renault Espace, Renault Espace, Ford Focus, Skoda Octavia, Ford Fiesta, Jeep Cherokee, Citroen C4 Picasso, Citroen C4 Picasso, VW Passat, Toyota Aygo, Volvo V70, Ford C-Max, Opel Astra, Toyota Avensis, Toyota Avensis Verso, BMW 320i, Peugeot 207, Opel Zafira, Opel Zafira, Audi A4, Mercedes Vito.

They're not mine, but I drove them for work.

HSD Coilovers mounted, they are great!
Just ordered the following stuff:

Bigger FMIC
Alloy Radiator (52mm)
2x 14" Push/Pull electric fans

Also got a stage 2 ECU so when i'm done for a while it will be running at 280-ish bhp
Quote from hrtburnout :Seat Ibiza, Toyota Avensis, Peugeot 308, Opel Astra, VW Golf TSI, Saab 9-3, VW Golf Plus, Lexus IS220d, VW Transporter, Renault Mégane, Ford Mondeo, Skoda Octavia, Peugeot 307CC, Peugeot 407, VW Passat, VW Passat, Toyota Auris, Peugeot 107, Ford Focus, VW Passat, Opel Vivaro, VW Golf, Renault Mégane, Renault Espace, Renault Espace, Ford Focus, Skoda Octavia, Ford Fiesta, Jeep Cherokee, Citroen C4 Picasso, Citroen C4 Picasso, VW Passat, Toyota Aygo, Volvo V70, Ford C-Max, Opel Astra, Toyota Avensis, Toyota Avensis Verso, BMW 320i, Peugeot 207, Opel Zafira, Opel Zafira, Audi A4, Mercedes Vito.

They're not mine, but I drove them for work.

All I got to drive was this!
Attached images
n716567564_871329_1967.jpg
Quote from Kaw :All I got to drive was this!

If you think you had it bad..

How about some double live axles, no power-nothing and ride comfort from a WW1 bus?
Quote from Kaw :All I got to drive was this!

How the hell did you fit that there?! O_O
Quote from broken :How the hell did you fit that there?! O_O

Who says that both of the cars on the sides already where there when he parked?
Quote from zeugnimod :Who says that both of the cars on the sides already where there when he parked?

Well, it's also weird. Why did they park so close. And in that case the question then can be how did he get out lol... Like, did you have to wait for those cars to move?
Quote from Scrabby :
Also got a stage 2 ECU so when i'm done for a while it will be running at 280-ish bhp

you will almost catch up my 300 with that 240sx still I have auto to be done

And here is my drift machine

(in attachment with the donor)
Attached images
2007-08_04.jpg
Quote from broken :Well, it's also weird. Why did they park so close. And in that case the question then can be how did he get out lol... Like, did you have to wait for those cars to move?

I bet they were his friends and he told them to park like that to get a 1337 photo to show off with.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG