The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Just lowered the pug a little...

Alright, bought my personal classic today.

Was quite cheap, not much rust underneath, pulls nicely, 350 000kms on the clock :-) . Still, I've got a fat book of service history, every penny spent on thet car since 1986 is in there. Clutch, some bearings, belts and everything else vital has been thoroughly checked and replaced.
The only thing it needs will be some clear coat and fresh wax before winter.

yee.

der butz
It's Soooooo Pretty! Durrrr...I mean...Hey dude...nice car. But seriously, 924's are pretty nice. Well done
thanks, it's actually a 924s, lacks the fat cheeks but inside it's a proper 944, engine- and suspensionwise. 150hp are well balanced , 2,5l engine means nice torque and putting ricey things on it would be blasphemy :-)

greetz

der butz
Ahhh...That makes more sense lol It didn't *quite* look like a 944 but I knew it wasn't a 928...Either way, It's a pretty car!
yes, you don't put castrol AND mobil oil in your car!
Sure you do! Mobil for the engine and Castrol (brake fluid) for the brakes!

Slightly on-topic: I just picked up this li'l thing.

E: @dadge: 1:18 die cast ^^
Attached images
DSC_0088.jpg
that looks like an RC car lol. either that or they use massive nails to hold wood up in your area. big fecking hinge too.
Ah, I was looking kinda funny at that car already. Not because of the background but just the car that has this weird look when it is a model car.

Now, did you buy the real one or not?
Quote from mamoru :Now, did you buy the real one or not?

Nope! Wouldn't go for a TT if I had that kind of money!
Wideness in a tent!

You know what they say, if it's that ugly it better be damn quick.
ugly?
Yes, ugly. It would maybe be decent if it wasn't missing that headlight, but right now it is ugly
Depends on your liking. It's badass, IMO.
Quote from flymike91 :You know what they say, if it's that ugly it better be damn quick.

So you prefer those American ca... I mean boats with wood on the side?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Depends on your liking. It's badass, IMO.

no, just ugly. looks unfinished. i take it you're the kind of guy who thinks pirates are badass too lol (eye patch)
Paint ordered for my wheel faces on Saturday, hopefully will show up some time this week. Wheels won't be ready for a big monthly meet but that's okay, I'm in no mood to rush the paint on them.
Its a dedicated track car you idiots.

Functionality > Form

Removed headlight allows direct cold air into the intake, to squeeze as much extra power out as possible...and you're all bitching about its looks?

Its like bitching about a track car not having interior.
I can just imagine one of you morons saying

"The floor has no carpet, it looks ugly, and how are you meant to set in the back?"

ITS A TRACK CAR.
Atlast someone! Thank you!!
so saying it is ugly should be an compliment?

Form follows function, doesn't mean form has to go all together, there are solutions both functional and beautiful, but well as an average joe what can you do.

The headlight can be argued but the yellow paint and stickers......
thers nothing wrong with that yellow .it is way better than bmws dakar yellow but the side decal or paint i would take off to keep it nice and clean
Quote from Klutch :Shit.

Thanks for your insights Sherlock, doesn't mean it isn't ugly.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG