The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Jamie said that, not me.

Plus, it would of made more sense if he said "Either way, the point remains is that those lights on your car look will crap!" but that's just being picky.
Quote from logitekg25 :true, but everyones posts provide no positive criticism, example:

you said

there should be "because" or "i think you could" in there just to make it less bashy, and more positive criticism.

Oh piss off. Don't tell me how to speak my own language!!!

Besides, Nathan and I are (I hope) friendly despite our bickering on LFSForum. He knows what I mean so ssh.

(p.s Nathan your "will" is in the wrong place. It should be moved one character set to the left...to the left, to the left...bom, bom bom...everything you own..)
me and my new ride

oops, i missed who said what, my bad

and i am a peace keeper, i try to keep peace...thats what i do.
so excuse me for trying to keep friendly talk friendlier.
Quote from e2mustang :me and my new ride

You just stole that stereo, didn't you?

E: HOLY SHIZ! It's 4am!! Why am I not in bed?!
@Above.

Masturbating.
Is it a fashion statement around these forums to own a Miata? Most commonly in red.
MacGyver!!!! Or well, that's probably MacGruber, but good trolling attempt :b
^^
Attached images
IMG_6379.JPG
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :You just stole that stereo, didn't you?

E: HOLY SHIZ! It's 4am!! Why am I not in bed?!

No you didn`t ! THAT IS A BLAUPUNKT !!!

(best movie ever made! some1 got i right above.Macgruber)
Quote from doyal :I like stuff done right, that skoda on those wheels looks very stupid.

Regarding making it look like a shitbox.. it doesn't it just looks like a family skoda car on ill-fitting steel wheels. If anything trying hard

With regards to the e36 on them, I can appreciate it from a functional point of view, if he is drifting and changing tyres on them often (not in the rain :schwitz Then it'd not be worth the tyre machine grinding a nice set of wheels. But personally they have too much poke, and I'd rather see a set of style 5's from the 8 series on there.

Btw, TSW Venom's are so shite they are in someways actually cool..

Thankfully not everyone likes the same things

Yes, thanks the lord!

Your about right there, I just don't want to ruin/destroy expensive wheels while i'm at it. Steels are cheap, riggid and if i'm bored i just spray them over
IMO (!) they are not poking out much, fenders will be rolled out so they will fit nicely. The only thing i'm worrying about is my other wide set (9.5J ET-30 something). They stick out ever more so drastic body modifications will be needed

Like this:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :^^

I hate VAGS with a passion, but I've always been a fan of the Golfs clocks. Lovely blue hint to them. I find it relaxing whenever I am driving a Golf at night.

EDIT: Saabs night button was nice too. You ever seen it? You press a button on the dashboard, and IIRC, all that is left lit up is the speedo but it's very dim. Then whenever the fuel gets too low, or the engine too hot, everything lights up again to let you know. It's awesome!
I love the blue gauges in my Jetta. Driving late at night it looks so awesome. Blue gauge, red needles. Very snazzy.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I love the blue gauges in my Jetta. Driving late at night it looks so awesome. Blue gauge, red needles. Very snazzy.

Ever since I have seen those dials I found the contrast to be very very bad and I would have issues to focus on the blue numbers permanently.
Quote from 5tag :Ever since I have seen those dials I found the contrast to be very very bad and I would have issues to focus on the blue numbers permanently.

Once you know where the numbers are you only really need to focus on what position the needle is at.
Quote from 5tag :Ever since I have seen those dials I found the contrast to be very very bad and I would have issues to focus on the blue numbers permanently.

Never had a clearer or less intrusive set of dials.

And yeah Nathan, had heard of that button but never seen it in use. Would be nice on a really dark night when the stars are out I suppose!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Never had a clearer or less intrusive set of dials.

And yeah Nathan, had heard of that button but never seen it in use. Would be nice on a really dark night when the stars are out I suppose!

Here is the night panel on the earlier models...

IIRC, the temperature and fuel gauges light up when they get below or above certain tolerances.

And then the new models...

I actually have a night panel button on my Accord. I just switch my headlights off, and viola! Complete darkness in the cabin!
Lol I don't get who would actually use that.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Lol I don't get who would actually use that.

I only found it useful during long motorway journeys at night. Due to the fact that the night time button also turns off every other light in the interior (heater controls etc.), it means you only have one area to focus on and there is also less glare coming from the other lights. Makes it much easier to concentrate.
Soarer has new engine in it and running. Yay.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Lol I don't get who would actually use that.

I had a 944 Turbo once where they intentionally kept the dash lights very low (you couldn't turn them up to the point where they would actually be bright and "in your face"). The reasoning behind this when porsche made the car... less distraction from the road.
Red is the best for night driving.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG